Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 344 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 5157
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4962

    That's Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyFeels  [View Original Post]
    Wow. That's quite the experience.

    Are they the ones advertising on STG, where one is TS?
    These 3 girls Sylvia and the autistic girl have a pimp that waits in the parking lot. He brings his girls to Manchester NH. Just search kinky Jack on this forum and you can read all the reviews on kinky Jack and Sylvia. He picks Manchester NH because the mayor and governor allow pimpin. Just to much work to bother with him.

  2. #4961
    Wow. That's quite the experience.

    Are they the ones advertising on STG, where one is TS?

    Quote Originally Posted by LGreen  [View Original Post]
    Just had a visit with Silvia, Lana and Steph. I set up my appointment to see Sylvia and Steph for a 30 min session. It's a typical 2 call arrangement, first call she will give location of hotel, on arrival, give a second call for the room number. Communication is great and no ghosting. A quick knock at the room door and it was immediately opened and I was greeted by 3 attractive girls. Lana kept herself in the bathroom for my visit. Both Sylvia and Steph got my pants off and they were already just wearing sexy lingerie. They had me lie back on the edge of the bed and both girls proceeded to use their tongues to arouse me. As I got semi erect, Steph was the first to start an enthusiastic BBBJ, and Sylvia circled her tongue on my balls and would suck them into her mouth. As I got throbbing hard, Sylvia took over and worked her mouth up and down my shaft, giving me a no-hands BBBJ and giving good suction on the head. Both girls sucked on the tip with no hesitation and had the head of my cock looking like a mushroom head tip. Both girls took equal turns. As I got close to orgasm, they sensed my imminent orgasm and Steph quickly got her mouth over my throbbing head and she made me finish in her mouth. She didn't stop until I was completely through ejaculating. Steph swallowed my load, then grabbed a bottle of ice tea next to the bed, took a shot of ice tea and confirmed my load was gone. With 7 minutes left, Sylvia stuck her nipple in the tip of my cock and Steph was giving me a scrotum massage, asking if I would be able to do a second cumshot. For 5 minutes both girls got me rock hard again, but no luck at a second pop. Before I left, they treated me to a hot towel wipe down. If I had a few more minutes I probably could have cum again. Time flew by. Those girls earn their money.

  3. #4960

    Sylvia, Lana & Steph

    Just had a visit with Silvia, Lana and Steph. I set up my appointment to see Sylvia and Steph for a 30 min session. It's a typical 2 call arrangement, first call she will give location of hotel, on arrival, give a second call for the room number. Communication is great and no ghosting. A quick knock at the room door and it was immediately opened and I was greeted by 3 attractive girls. Lana kept herself in the bathroom for my visit. Both Sylvia and Steph got my pants off and they were already just wearing sexy lingerie. They had me lie back on the edge of the bed and both girls proceeded to use their tongues to arouse me. As I got semi erect, Steph was the first to start an enthusiastic BBBJ, and Sylvia circled her tongue on my balls and would suck them into her mouth. As I got throbbing hard, Sylvia took over and worked her mouth up and down my shaft, giving me a no-hands BBBJ and giving good suction on the head. Both girls sucked on the tip with no hesitation and had the head of my cock looking like a mushroom head tip. Both girls took equal turns. As I got close to orgasm, they sensed my imminent orgasm and Steph quickly got her mouth over my throbbing head and she made me finish in her mouth. She didn't stop until I was completely through ejaculating. Steph swallowed my load, then grabbed a bottle of ice tea next to the bed, took a shot of ice tea and confirmed my load was gone. With 7 minutes left, Sylvia stuck her nipple in the tip of my cock and Steph was giving me a scrotum massage, asking if I would be able to do a second cumshot. For 5 minutes both girls got me rock hard again, but no luck at a second pop. Before I left, they treated me to a hot towel wipe down. If I had a few more minutes I probably could have cum again. Time flew by. Those girls earn their money.

  4. #4959

    South of the border

    Decided to travel to our neighboring state to visit Baby IU. Worth the travel.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...9293105-399194

  5. #4958

    New utr manch

    Met a girl online, very petite that could host in a quiet part of town (different from my previous post). Very friendly in person and got down to it. BBBJ hopped up on top. Would repeat except she insisted on upping her rates. So I can get things cheaper at home without that. Unclear on if she uses anything, a lot of little bruises, but no track marks. She's wicked tiny so. Idk. Looking for trades, not handing out. Prepare to pay because she now has GPS.

  6. #4957

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    Does she only do covered BJ.
    She told me that she did "everything" covered. Perhaps if you become a regular she might reconsider, idk, but everything was covered when I was with her.

  7. #4956

    Nah

    Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    Does she only do covered BJ.
    She'll do BBBJ too. I don't think it's guaranteed but its available.

  8. #4955

    Jade and mom Duke's

    Does anybody know if Jade is still alive?? I mean she would advertise on seeking arrangements with her mother. And I know they got into like big big trouble. If you don't want to say anything publicly hit me up on the back end. I was going to swing by her house but I know it's being watched by the popo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241220-220115.jpg‎  

  9. #4954
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDorianGrey  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...-/482146103327

    Was able to meet with her. She had incall at a hotel, at least at the time. Simple and easy to meet up with. Picture are reasonably accurate although she may have gain a few pounds since then.
    Does she only do covered BJ.

  10. #4953
    Quote Originally Posted by ARivera420  [View Original Post]
    Nikki has been reviewed many times. Last one if you search you will find her old posts where she was posting as trans.

  11. #4952
    Quote Originally Posted by LowElldan  [View Original Post]
    Nice woman. A little bigger in the midsection than her pictures reveal. Absolutely beautiful tits, very natural and soft. She's chatty, not in a bad way. Hosts in a 3rd floor apartment in Manchester. BBBJ and cfs.
    I could tell that from the pictures. If a lady has an attractive midsection, she will most certainly show it in a picture; even if she doesn't want to show her face.

  12. #4951

    She's safe

    Quote Originally Posted by JDavis128  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her before? Feel free to message me directly.

    Stay safe out there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...n/455796254733
    Nice woman. A little bigger in the midsection than her pictures reveal. Absolutely beautiful tits, very natural and soft. She's chatty, not in a bad way. Hosts in a 3rd floor apartment in Manchester. BBBJ and cfs.

  13. #4950

    Experienced mature

    Anyone seen her before? Feel free to message me directly.

    Stay safe out there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...n/455796254733

  14. #4949

    Kristin

    Since I haven't seen her aside from her older them ads, I have nothing to compare it to. But how much weight did she gain? There are times when a few additional pounds makes them more attractive (and healthy looking).

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    One other point to keep in mind. She's pretty forthright about it so probably isn't going to try and hide it from you, but she has gained weight (probably a by-product of sobering up). Also, she prefers to stick to people she has seen before but will make exceptions if you're politely persistent.

  15. #4948

    Saw this bad bunny

    Took a shot on this one recently. Scheduled to meet early we had some miscommunication but straightened things out. Got to her hotel. Did a hh for 220 she is very sexy dressed in a hot little outfit. Got the formalities out of the way and she was on point. Very vocal with her dirty talk and went straight into the BBBJ which was great lots of spit. Got me rock hard then asked if she could hop on and ride. Slipped on the cover and rode it. As things progressed asked if I wanted to finish like this or in her mouth. I opted for the mouth. I would visit again was definitely worth it. Hope this helps. Good hunting men.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...0/335162289389

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape