Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 61398
-
04-28-26 13:46 #60648Senior Member

Posts: 277That's not Redz
Redz had a tramp stamp that is a large red heart with wings. I've seen it enough to know. I'm curious, did she say she was the Redz who had been away?
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 13:34 #60647Senior Member

Posts: 277That's not Redz
Redz had a tramp stamp that is a large red heart with wings. I've seen it enough to know. I'm curious, did she say she was the Redz who had been away?
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 13:31 #60646Senior Member

Posts: 565Bree
Yeah that's Bree. Tramp stamp matches and rotten teeth LOL.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 11:26 #60645Senior Member

Posts: 541I don't know is it LOL. I thought it was Redz with the red hair that post on EB / STG.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 09:48 #60644Senior Member

Posts: 56Susan
I dated her a few times and both time the homeless smell was present.
Originally Posted by ChordMan
[View Original Post]
Also I beleive she is a on the spectrum.
-
04-28-26 08:27 #60643Senior Member

Posts: 444For the guy giving out fake money, "please" think about what could possibly happen to these girls if the dope boys think that the girls are trying to pull a fast one on them, this could cause the girls to be physically harmed or even worst they could, "you get the point". These girls endure enough pain on the streets don't make it worst for them. I saw Callie walking yesterday crying her eyes out looking a total mess, maybe you gave her fake money as well.
Originally Posted by Shune
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 08:03 #60642Senior Member

Posts: 1126Re: Bree?
Isn't that "Ride or Die" Bree?
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 07:13 #60641Senior Member

Posts: 541Redz
Scooped up Redz recently by the peanut factory behind the circle. Didn't know if was her she no longer has her red hair and her face looks she's had surgery. She smelled and looked good.
Toilet to my spot and she took ages to "Get Ready" but it was worth it. She has a ice ass on her. Teeth are all rotten and she has a noticeable baby tummy. All things aside the head game was on point. But I had to try her pussy. Felt wet nice and tight. Turned her over to enjoy her ass. After a pumps I blew in her guts. DMG was standard. Dropped her off by a local pharmacy.
Saw plenty girls after I dropped her off. But I had neither the time, money or enforce another round.
-
04-27-26 22:16 #60640Senior Member

Posts: 704Why don't you browse the WW Loop and find out yourself. Jump in, the waters warm.
Originally Posted by NoSurprisesPlz
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 22:15 #60639Senior Member

Posts: 704It was meeeeeee I gave her monopoly money. Just kidding LOL.
Originally Posted by Soukidan
[View Original Post]
Crazy. Street walkers need those highlighter pens now.
-
04-27-26 16:57 #60638Senior Member

Posts: 33No it's true. I saw the torn up fake money myself.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 15:41 #60637Regular Member

Posts: 13Vids
Any of yall got vids of banging these broads out? Very curious if they actually get into it LOL.
-
04-27-26 14:25 #60636Senior Member

Posts: 201Homeless Susan
Cruising through Westside this afternoon and ran into Susan at the circle never had her before so I decided to pull the trigger for some headache relief. She's a nice down to earth lady great personality and she aims to please with no rushing or complaining. She has a slight smell to her from being homeless but not a deal breaker. She said she's mostly at the circle if you don't see her there she said try Fulton near McHenry. I highly recommend trying her if you haven't had her.
-
04-27-26 13:21 #60635Senior Member

Posts: 208Totally agree
That's a wretch, pathetic thing to do. Smh.
Originally Posted by Soukidan
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 10:53 #60634Senior Member

Posts: 541I'm calling cap on her part. But I wouldn't be surprised if it were true.
Originally Posted by Soukidan
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





