Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 389 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 5823
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5103
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddakddakhaeyo  [View Original Post]
    Lulu from POP. Hot dam she was great a little too great. Petite spinner, big knockers and grabbable ass. Pretty ass face Korean girl. Can take a good pounding and doesn't complain. Love those Korean spinners. Takes it all dt deep and bb as well.
    Oh man this is great to hear. I have time with her later this evening and this has me excited!

  2. #5102
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrostyOne  [View Original Post]
    Would it be possible to get a sticky post at the top of this forum to maintain a list to the websites of the various agencies talked about in the forum?

    I see people talking about OMG and POP and I have no idea where to go.

    Thanks!
    Pop isn't in this link but this has all of the others.

    https://rentry.co/kgirls#new-york.

  3. #5101

    Sticky Post?

    Would it be possible to get a sticky post at the top of this forum to maintain a list to the websites of the various agencies talked about in the forum?

    I see people talking about OMG and POP and I have no idea where to go.

    Thanks!

  4. #5100

    Lulu

    Lulu from POP. Hot dam she was great a little too great. Petite spinner, big knockers and grabbable ass. Pretty ass face Korean girl. Can take a good pounding and doesn't complain. Love those Korean spinners. Takes it all dt deep and bb as well.

  5. #5099

    Blue Ocean

    I'm a big agency fan, and always find a new one to visit when I'm traveling. Yesterday, I visited the https://blueocean555.com/ agency and saw Angela. She's extremely pretty and speaks decent English. She was touring earlier this year and I missed her, but glad I caught up with her at Blue Ocean. Setup and mandatory screening was the standard process, no surprises. But Angela was everything that her TER reviews say about her. I will definitely keep an eye on this agency when I'm in Atlanta. Stay safe out there!

  6. #5098
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAge7654  [View Original Post]
    Usually it's an extra $ for BBFS and an extra. 5 if you want to CIP. Pop is new so not sure but that's the going rate for the other agencies so I'm sure they will be in line.
    Ah ok not bad. In NYC CIP for Koreans is usually $100 all in pricing. Japanese girls are usually trying to get $200 CIP and $100 cum outside (pulling last second LOL).

  7. #5097
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    What's the CIP action like around here. Is it $100 bbfscip. I see POP's rate page showing "BB $100". I assume that's CIP is part of it?
    Usually. 5, but POP doesn't show a price so maybe its up to the girl if its included or extra.

  8. #5096

    Donation

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    What's the CIP action like around here. Is it $100 bbfscip. I see POP's rate page showing "BB $100". I assume that's CIP is part of it?
    Usually it's an extra $ for BBFS and an extra. 5 if you want to CIP. Pop is new so not sure but that's the going rate for the other agencies so I'm sure they will be in line.

  9. #5095
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat99  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today. Got the 1st appointment of the day. 40 minutes, BBFS CIP. I have a 7" rod and bottomed out in her but she took it all. Left her with a big load. Wonderful grip. She is very clean. Absolutely fantastic experience and what a body! Her room is wrapped in mirrors like I have never seen before making the experience even more intense. She says she's back to Japan in 5 days.
    What's the CIP action like around here. Is it $100 bbfscip. I see POP's rate page showing "BB $100". I assume that's CIP is part of it?

  10. #5094

    Isabella HT

    Just saw HT posted a new model today. Isabella's photos look almost too good and her TER reviews read great too. Will try to get some time in with her next week but in case one of yall do before me, please let me know how it goes. Thanks and stay safe out here fellas! Here's here link also. https://www.hi-tokyo.com/meet-our-ladies/isabella.

  11. #5093
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat99  [View Original Post]
    Hard to say these days as I typically go for the upgrades as I don't get to Duluth / John's Creek very often- it is a long drive. So I have recently opted for real Nuru CIM BBFS with Xiao Ai for an hour at HT and it was fantastic but it was 6 clams. In contrast I was told 8 clams for BBBJ / CIM with Vivian and no BBFS- way off pricing here so I declined. Then more recently I saw Hitomi K at OMG for 40 minutes, BBFS and it was almost 4. 5 clams and it was incredible. For the normal 1 hour with a hot asian no upgrades I'd be ok with 4 clams but I tend to be cheap unless I am splurging for something special. In comparison to all the GPS pricing on tryst for the typical white girl, I see 4 clams for the hour as a pretty good deal. I am done with the GPS white girls though!
    That was a detailed response! I usually pay 5 to 8 Benjamins, w / o BBFS.

  12. #5092
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawall69  [View Original Post]
    Only time I reached out to that site I was told they only see East Asian men, so that's me ruled out as a very obviously Caucasian guy LOL.
    That happened to me as well. I literally begged them like "I understand and thank you for your time. If you ever get a chance, could you kindly ask them if they are willing to see others? Have a nice day!

    A week later, I had a chance. I believe her name was like "CoCo". She was like 5'7", like a model. Very pretty 20's. I believe I paid like 5. 0. Once you are in, they will never ask you again. Today, I have no problem scheduling anyone now.

    FYI. They have a Ring Camera at the door. I speculate that they look at you and ask the ladies about their experiences.

  13. #5091

    Macy

    Wow what a great GFE experience. Longest shower but I literally was cleaned from head to all 10 toes. Great kisser tight small frame but she's a sweetheart. She might be moving to Atl. No complaints here. Access very easy! FW out. https://www.lkatl.net/macy.

  14. #5090

    Try again

    Quote Originally Posted by Bawall69  [View Original Post]
    Only time I reached out to that site I was told they only see East Asian men, so that's me ruled out as a very obviously Caucasian guy LOL.
    This one is Hi-Tokyo.com (https://ga.nyincall.com/view/700) so you happened to inquire with an agency is only asian. Each one of the photos on that site represents a different agency. Good luck.

  15. #5089
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat99  [View Original Post]
    Not for these. Make sure you have google translate.

    https://ga.nyincall.com/list/223_
    Only time I reached out to that site I was told they only see East Asian men, so that's me ruled out as a very obviously Caucasian guy LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape