Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 568 1068 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 29307
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28302

    Amy BJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Badass05  [View Original Post]
    Few days ago, I was asked about any provider having natural (at least c) titties. So I had to ask other friends as well. No luck in finding. To compensate that, I at least want a natural moans and solid GFE with MILF kinda structure. I do not care about face. Well, with the all the qualities I could find these good times with Amy at sunshine spa at meridian. Her oily tits could get enough traction in junior. She has a decent body. Took hhr and got inside, attacked me with her DFK's. Asked what I wanted. Since, I took a short vacation (family) , I was out of business for few days. Keeping the lust and time into consideration I asked her if she is okay for exotic b2 b massage.

    She took tip upfront and started with applying oil on both and rub my body with her tits (c's). While in action, she took my dick in between her tits and gave a Russian. Amy has a good and notable BJ skills. She was licking and playing with the tip of junior and started taking it aggressively deep throat. I had to stop her from leaking early. She covered me and started riding CG. It was not tight not loose. Followed by doggy and mish and finally came.

    It was almost 10 minutes past the committed time. Quickly she received customer at door and gave me a good bye kiss.
    Went to see Amy, her BJ skills are definitely top notch. She seemed like she genuinely enjoyed it, she took her time with alot of teasing and licking.

  2. #28301

    A-1 on High School Rd

    Quote Originally Posted by TurkeyBuzzard  [View Original Post]
    I live 90 minutes away, so I can't report in person, but I see that they are still advertising on STG. Hoping to make a run to Indy very soon.

    Buzzard.
    T. Buzzard: do NOT make the trip, A-1 closed.

  3. #28300
    Quote Originally Posted by Rls0179  [View Original Post]
    Was there more than L1 available?
    I don't know for sure but would guess no. OTC top & bottom and no real objection when I went up her shirt, but certainly didn't help in any way for me to release the twins so they stayed in her bra.

  4. #28299

    A1

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianK  [View Original Post]
    Ventured out West to see what was happening. Being a warm day I was hoping to get some relaxation. Did A1 close shop? Noticed no light on and dark.
    I live 90 minutes away, so I can't report in person, but I see that they are still advertising on STG. Hoping to make a run to Indy very soon.

    Buzzard.

  5. #28298
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    Really wanted the knots worked out and only a HE so I decided to try a place I had never been and see what's what. Reports about this place on east 46th are slim so I wasn't expecting much. First and foremost, I personally would only venture out to this place during daylight hours as this area in SOBRO is sketchy at night. Parked around back and walked in and greeted by an older but nice looking lady. Easily in her 50's and could be in her 60's but had a kind of librarian vibe going. Glasses and short pony tail thing. Place is clean but old and paid the. 7 house fee for an hour. Bed was comfortable with a large roll at the foot for your ankles. When she came back I specifically asked her if she could do hard massage because my neck and shoulders were killing me. She said ok and slathered on the oil and went to work. Goddamn she worked the shit out of that area. Felt great. As she moved to lower back she would occasionally hit the taint and backside of the beanbag. The tease was outstanding just prior to the flip. Hot towel cleanup and asked if I wanted jr massaged since he was at attention. Nice slow and deliberate technique. Just an all around enjoyable time for me. Said her name is Katie. She's not hot, young, or have a bangin' body but she was friendly and eager to please.
    Was there more than L1 available?

  6. #28297

    Eva Spa

    Really wanted the knots worked out and only a HE so I decided to try a place I had never been and see what's what. Reports about this place on east 46th are slim so I wasn't expecting much. First and foremost, I personally would only venture out to this place during daylight hours as this area in SOBRO is sketchy at night. Parked around back and walked in and greeted by an older but nice looking lady. Easily in her 50's and could be in her 60's but had a kind of librarian vibe going. Glasses and short pony tail thing. Place is clean but old and paid the. 7 house fee for an hour. Bed was comfortable with a large roll at the foot for your ankles. When she came back I specifically asked her if she could do hard massage because my neck and shoulders were killing me. She said ok and slathered on the oil and went to work. Goddamn she worked the shit out of that area. Felt great. As she moved to lower back she would occasionally hit the taint and backside of the beanbag. The tease was outstanding just prior to the flip. Hot towel cleanup and asked if I wanted jr massaged since he was at attention. Nice slow and deliberate technique. Just an all around enjoyable time for me. Said her name is Katie. She's not hot, young, or have a bangin' body but she was friendly and eager to please.

  7. #28296
    Quote Originally Posted by TruckerChet  [View Original Post]
    7-10 times in the last 90 days? Geez! And the menu is "opening up" but you've not got an L1 yet? Dude. What in the fuck!
    The massage is pretty good man, LOL.

  8. #28295

    Sweets

    Wanted to try Sweets again, but I found that it just wasn't much fun. Wendy met me at the door and took me back. I like a hard massage but she battered me into discomfort. Though we were both laughing at the snoring going on outside, in the end, it just wasn't worthwhile. She wanted $$ at the flip, and I only came up to $. 60 (after the house fee). Perhaps that was why it was so mechanical. I haven't been enjoying this hobby lately.

  9. #28294
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeSureMan  [View Original Post]
    Which AMPs in Shelbyville are best for L2 with youngish attractive attendant? Will bi in area this weekend.

    Thanks. BSM.
    Lulu at New D spa by Gen Fed. Unrushed BBJNCIM. She is a lot of fun. As always YMMV.

  10. #28293

    Shelbyville AMPs

    Which AMPs in Shelbyville are best for L2 with youngish attractive attendant? Will bi in area this weekend.

    Thanks. BSM.

  11. #28292
    Quote Originally Posted by TruckerChet  [View Original Post]
    7-10 times in the last 90 days? Geez! And the menu is "opening up" but you've not got an L1 yet? Dude. What in the fuck!
    I suspect he's missing a comma in the sentence in question.

  12. #28291
    Quote Originally Posted by TruckerChet  [View Original Post]
    7-10 times in the last 90 days? Geez! And the menu is "opening up" but you've not got an L1 yet? Dude. What in the fuck!
    LOL.

    Dude, my thoughts exactly.

  13. #28290
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamindyjo  [View Original Post]
    I've been to Shine around 7 to 10 times in the last month and a half, and they definitely know me by sight!, If you're looking for a great massage, this is my go-to! Like in many places, if you show your face a lot, they'll get to know you an the menu will open up. Not complaining since the massage is 9 out of 10, but has anyone even gotten an L1? Send DM.
    7-10 times in the last 90 days? Geez! And the menu is "opening up" but you've not got an L1 yet? Dude. What in the fuck!

  14. #28289
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTaggert  [View Original Post]
    I can understand someone stopping in even if there is a car there. It's possible that some may not read this forum and know the ins and outs of each place. FWIW, I don't go to Phoenix. It's the fucking chatty Cathy's that stay there and try to have a conversation with someone who speaks broken English that piss me off. When you realize they can't see you right now, GTFO!
    Last time I was at Tucson a guy rang the bell right after I flipped. My girl left the room and talked to him for a minute, I thought he left. She came back and we had about 15 minutes of fun. She wasn't quiet by any means. I got dressed and walked out to find the monger sitting on the couch between the two entrance doors. He was right on the other side of the wall the whole time. We glanced at each other and I had a good laugh once outside. I should have tagged him in.

  15. #28288
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocknee  [View Original Post]
    LOL.

    I know some of us like telling our story, but at least let it die down a little.

    The reason why they got put inside is because of too much foot traffic.
    "The reason why they got put inside is because of too much foot traffic."

    How are you sure it wasn't an angry wife / GF or competing spa? Or another reason?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape