Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 1828
-
04-27-26 20:05 #1468Regular Member

Posts: 3Lydia SS88
Went for a quick visit and wished I would've pulled more cash!
She is beautiful with great energy. Very playful and very tight.
She says she'll stay as long as business is good.
-
04-27-26 17:53 #1467Senior Member

Posts: 108Yeah. It's interesting. I would never guess Memphis could support a more consistent customer base. Unless they're giving it a trial like they seem to have done here.
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 16:57 #1466Senior Member

Posts: 203That's what I would like to know too. Economically, this is in the top 10 of gdp for a cities in the south, and 27th in the states. Talent is just very sparse to come from, and I guess there isn't much demand from the population to keep the agency flow going.
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 14:09 #1465Senior Member

Posts: 72Lidya
At SS88, Lidya was a very pleasant surprise. Extremely pretty, with almost perfect French-like facial features. Far prettier than her pictures, she could easily pass for a European. It took her a minute or two to warm up, due to the language barrier. YMMV, but be patient with her. As we went on, I enjoyed her very petite frame and extremely energetic and playful disposition. She is eager to please and careful to check on preferences and likes / dislikes. She indicated that she'll stick around as long as we treat her right. I definitely will be returning.
-
04-26-26 21:47 #1464Senior Member

Posts: 830I think it is just supply and demand. That's always been a thing but I feel it is more relevant right now.
Originally Posted by Suede15
[View Original Post]
Because I'm curious what local problem would be worse here than in Memphis. No offense to our Memphis comrades of course.
-
04-26-26 08:46 #1463Senior Member

Posts: 203Wow.
Seems like the grade A agency girls are going to even memphis and not here from looking at TER and seeing where girls I've seen in the past have been recently. Hopefully things will change when oracle comes here, because I think the locals are scaring away the talent.
-
04-25-26 00:48 #1462Senior Member

Posts: 830SS88 Cammy
tl;dr Good girl, no regret, but also no repeat. That's my usual MO anyway.
Anyway "new" location as referenced in a previous now deleted review, more or less close to where SSG was last. Some awkward phone tag left me out a little longer than I would have liked but it is what it is. Typical cleanerbro greeting although I don't believe it's the same one as the old location. Not that it matters much but I feel it's useful to be somewhat recognized. Anyway up, up up, to the third floor. Honestly after 3 different layouts at this location I guess I'm kind of surprised they are all different haha.
Greeted with some LFK. Which I was surprised, I generally get a hug at best, didn't mind it, just wasn't really prepared. Anyway phone translate to confirm time, and I did get a little assistance with undressing. Room was very dark though but she had the little disco ball strobe light going, kinda like Viki from way back. Anyway, shower was well lit. So in there I could easily see yes she is filtered up but not different girl kinda filter. For those who recall my usual 80% rule with Jgirls, I'd apply it here, maybe 70% but more or less I doubt if you like this picture (which was added later in her rotation, partially why I showed up) that you'll need to walk. Her back has a long spider lily tattoo I believe with foreign characters (sorry I did not pay enough attention to determine which language, should be Chinese but I had some doubts, example provided but it's not her obviously). Anyway, main thing is she lines up, likely Cs, height accurate enough, seemed shaved. I don't know about that 28 estimation though, I'd put it 34+.
Anyway, shower was a long clean, no preview but probably on the little guy for not waking up enough. Back to bed, some light massage with oil. Some cat bath. A surprise ear licking bit, hadn't had that occur since Yuria I believe. That actually woke him up LOL. Anyway, flip, lots of licks, into BBBJ. Suction ok, but she likes licking around so if you like a show that's more for you. Anyway, gave that a bit but had to give it a stop so swap to missionary and gave it a go with the cover. That was going ok, she gets a little too animated for my efforts though haha. I like the more subtle performances. But she's got some good hip control, I could feel some of the extra squeezing down there. A talent that Angela of HFS / RS fame (not 88) was known for. But I couldn't get the right angle going for me.
So a swap to doggy to give some back action a try and that worked a bit better. She can take the motion well but today just wasn't my day. Unsure if the cover was too tight or if it was just the fact it felt a little too warm in there, but I wasn't winning that, so swapped to some backup support with her helping out. Tried to hint for some CIM but I didn't give her enough time to comprehend I guess so I can't tell you if it's off the table or not. Either way, a manual release, cleanup, more massage, top side this time, some playful kissing in between. Shower cleanup again, dressing, and out the door.
-
04-22-26 18:18 #1461Senior Member

Posts: 439Report the posts
I have found if you report the posts, the admins are pretty good at bringing them down and deleting the users. There have been a lot lately that are clearly the owner of the AMP, or managers of the girls who are leaving reviews to build hype. Essentially astroturfing until enough mongers want to go see them. When you see new guys on here with under 10 posts, but they're all in various cities and all about various agency girls, chances are you're dealing with an owner or manager. If you don't want them on the boards, just report the posts.
-
04-22-26 09:21 #1460Banned Member

Posts: 907I agree. Fortunately we can still tell for now what's been rewritten or completely written by AI. For now.
Originally Posted by SilverFox1117
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 07:38
Banned Member
-
04-19-26 20:54 #1459Senior Member

Posts: 46Cammy at SS88
Hey friends, any real reviews of cammy from SS88. The pictures on the site look nice but as we all know, those are faker than Dolly Partans double Ds. If anyone takes the plunge, please let us know. A real authentic review, not these fake AI reviews from the handlers.
-
04-16-26 19:22 #1458Senior Member

Posts: 309Questionable!
This reeks of AI, bro. Especially since this is your first post.
Originally Posted by Benojan99
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 14:02
Guest
-
04-14-26 11:23 #1457Senior Member

Posts: 644Sakura 88 Amanda
Plus is she does have a pretty face I did not think her massage was anything beyond average.
Mostly pressure poking and prodding.
In my dream she had a little something going on skin wise on the belly.
Maybe slight baby damage. Boom Boom was ok moans were practiced but not too over the top.
Threw in a fuck me which I liked.
Finish was BBBJ CIM. But think I am done with Chinese ladies cause they all seem to pull it out and finish with hand.
Not like Sasha at T who sucks out every last drop.
No BBFS CIP option. Didn't really connect with Amanda seemed a little business like.
Sucking hard and fast to get to the finish but YMMV as always.
-
04-13-26 19:59 #1456Senior Member

Posts: 89LOL. Last review clip posted for Amanda
Ok, I have to laugh, the latest review clip for Amanda on SS88 takes AI to new levels.
"Unparalleled amalgamation of meticulous precision".
"Perspicatious discernment?
It reads like a spelling bee contest.
Nevertheless, I am looking forward ro meeting her!
-
04-13-26 15:27 #1455Senior Member

Posts: 72I didn't ask. I was in a basic "meat & potatoes" mood. There wasn't a lot of talking. Hahahaha.
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 03:43 #1454Senior Member

Posts: 830I'm not the one who visited, so Rebccu or someone else may come in to clarify.
Originally Posted by BoneEm69
[View Original Post]
But in general, BBBJ has never been a problem, except once and I feel that was a miscommunication with the Latina at that time.
CIM is girl dependent. I feel it's usually ok but there were some where it was not, so you can ask for clarification if you can.










Reply With Quote






