Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 1038 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 24834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24279
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmm5464  [View Original Post]
    She comes up all the time, I'm tempted, but would like some feedback first.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/378490307982
    I used to see her pretty regularly, but the area of town she is in is a bit out of the way for me and I'm not in a situation I can do outcalls so she just kinda fell out of my rotation.

    I liked seeing her because she was dependable and had reasonable prices. She was a little mechanical but not off putting or a clock watcher.

    Recent reports have indicated her hygiene has gone down hill recently. I've been curious to see her again, but with her recent reports and the inconvenience of the side of town she is on I haven't pulled the trigger.

  2. #24278

    Chas

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmm5464  [View Original Post]
    She comes up all the time, I'm tempted, but would like some feedback first.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/378490307982
    Search for Chas, and you'll find what you're looking for.

  3. #24277

    And experience with this one?

    She comes up all the time, I'm tempted, but would like some feedback first.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/378490307982

  4. #24276
    Quote Originally Posted by PoundForPound  [View Original Post]
    I can vouch for this. I has seen some earlier reports some guy said she had a kid but was legit. I hit her up go to her hotel over by Shadeland and there was also a cops in parking lot and one parked on the other side. I dipped out and asked if she was a cop no reply she went ghost. Literally looked like a setup.
    My first thought was, the cops were too visible for a set up imo. The thing that really caused me hesitation tho was her claiming she went out front and seen no cops (only the security guard car) when there was literally a cop with its lights on with someone pulled over right in front of the hotel.

    Idk. Think my time in the hobby could be coming to an end. Most of the providers locally are unattractive imo. The ones who are decent either cost an arm and leg or have been impossible to actually schedule for me.

  5. #24275

    Meg

    Quote Originally Posted by BobAvalon  [View Original Post]
    Megs healing hands.
    I believe Meg is visiting her Uncle and it may be a long visit from what I hear.

  6. #24274

    Same experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Iamindyjo  [View Original Post]
    You've got more guts than I do because I wouldn't have even driven into the hotel parking lot. Sometimes, you just have to listen to the voice in your head and survive another day; some days, it just isn't worth it.
    I can vouch for this. I has seen some earlier reports some guy said she had a kid but was legit. I hit her up go to her hotel over by Shadeland and there was also a cops in parking lot and one parked on the other side. I dipped out and asked if she was a cop no reply she went ghost. Literally looked like a setup.

  7. #24273

    Anyone seen her?

    Has anyone seen this one yet? I'd love to find a reliable, quality black provider, but mostly get bad attitudes and low quality service.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/202200153891

  8. #24272

    Ivy Jane and Fairy

    I've debated about getting back into reviews and decided this thread needs me. I lost my ATF, and some others I've seen have disappeared from the game so I'll only post on what is relevant to now. If by chance they do come back, I'll post a review. I've seen a few of the DI gals, Good Heaven, but my preference is LC despite the shitty comms for most. I hardly ever see a 304 that advertises "no" this and that or describes herself as queen. Unless it's Queen of Kinks such as below.

    Ivy Jane.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ivy-adams

    https://www.tysongirls.ch/ivy/

    Saw her once when she was in town last, she frequents the area. This one was fairly easy to book, good comms. Low risk as well since she has TER reviews and a good online presence. I had a nice time with this one. Considering DI prices and what you get, I'd say with her slightly increased looks she is worth the $$ I don't kiss'them, but it's available. BBJ was very mid (5. 5) and she gets points for enthusiasm at that, and I expected as much when she told me how great she was at it. I only had one pop due to taking a Blue, but I'm pretty sure that 2 x wer on the table. CFS, accommodating to position changes. Smart gal, got her degree in something useless which would explain the current profession, but I actually enjoyed the post-nut convo that ensued. Not a repeat for me, but that's because the BBJ has to live up to my standards. Ya'll will probably like it since you rant and rave about others I've seen that are also very average. Her pics are a little touched up, not as tone as I was expecting, but that's what you get sometimes when it's not a selfie. For reference, I think Cali is a 3-4. It's kinda like pizza, it's good even if it's not good.

    Pussy Fairy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/carme...t/285042957145

    While I can't say this one was an ATF, I did have her over to my place 3 times. Was it the best BBJ I've had? No, but it wasn't the worst either. I'm probably going to give it a 7, she didn't rush it and kept going until I was ready to move on. I don't normally care about the fucking, my preference is to enjoy the brain, but I wanted to try it. She's tall and slim, and it's a big boy ride for sure. She's a really good time, nice personality, very accommodating. She mentioned it gets better the more you see her once and I'd have to agree with her on that. She dipped out for about a year, but I was perusing STG and found her pics recently so I'm posting. There was a slight (0.4) upcharge for the BBJ but I consider it more than worth it. She was asking $$. 8 for an Hr last I met her. She said she has incall, but I've personally never seen her offer it, so that may stop some. She used to be on Tryst under the same name with a lot more pics and also showed her face. What you see is what you get with her pics and for a young hot little thang, with better bottom line that DI, I recommend her 100%. Also, she can be unresponsive even if her add is recently posted, but that's typical for these part timers trying to supplement their income. I've had her respond later in the evening or the next morning aft I sent an afternoon text trying to set something up.

    Nobody else that you haven't already read about, but if they show their faces, I'll let you know.
    Last edited by Inspector 304; 04-27-26 at 18:12. Reason: Added quotations

  9. #24271
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlue  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to see if anyone on the board has seen Sugar recently. I just had a couple of questions and would appreciate it. Here is here page link from LC.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/206549069
    Feel free to PM me if you want with your questions, but RedFox did probably answer any questions you would have regarding her unless they are very specific.

  10. #24270
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlue  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to see if anyone on the board has seen Sugar recently. I just had a couple of questions and would appreciate it. Here is here page link from LC.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/206549069
    I think the answer to your question is she will do whatever you want. Her menu is wide open for anything and everything. I think she is a little thicker in person and maybe has messed up teeth or no teeth.

  11. #24269

    Maaaannnnnn

    Quote Originally Posted by JuicesSlurp  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one 4/21 at like 1 am. Pretty quick comms although she did have me waiting 10 minutes for her to clean up. Decent location safe and fairly clean compared to other places. Unfortunately she looks way better in pictures face and body. She definitely doesn't have the butt she does in pictures its still decent though. Looks 6/10. Once we got to the bed we immediately got into action she gave a very good bbj 9/10 I liked her technique. She did offer BBFS I strapped up though. Did doggy she says its her favorite cause of her nice butt. No foul smell on the kitty however she chain smokes cigarettes and has 9 cats they weren't in the way though. Overall pretty mid experience 7/10 nothing special gets the job done.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...g/815168128248
    I don't know whose ass you were looking at over there. I think it's as fantastic as her pics.

  12. #24268

    Little help

    Hey, guys. Looking for info on a couple girls. Guess we can start with this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brown...a/448595770039

    Goes by Ciara, and I don't see any ciaras on here since 2023. Her rates are really low, so makes me suspect. Robbery? Does look anything at all like pics? Got to be something.

    Anywhos, thanks for any info.

  13. #24267

    Question about Sugar

    I wanted to see if anyone on the board has seen Sugar recently. I just had a couple of questions and would appreciate it. Here is here page link from LC.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/206549069

  14. #24266
    Quote Originally Posted by JuicesSlurp  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one 4/21 at like 1 am. Pretty quick comms although she did have me waiting 10 minutes for her to clean up. Decent location safe and fairly clean compared to other places. Unfortunately she looks way better in pictures face and body. She definitely doesn't have the butt she does in pictures its still decent though. Looks 6/10. Once we got to the bed we immediately got into action she gave a very good bbj 9/10 I liked her technique. She did offer BBFS I strapped up though. Did doggy she says its her favorite cause of her nice butt. No foul smell on the kitty however she chain smokes cigarettes and has 9 cats they weren't in the way though. Overall pretty mid experience 7/10 nothing special gets the job done.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...g/815168128248
    Her place surprisingly doesn't smell like cats for how many she has. They are not in the room with you. Her face is definitely a lot older than her pics. I never seen her with makeup to see if she actually cleans up well. Her booty is pretty picture accurate I thought. It is definitely big and plump. She has a mirror on the side where she bends over as she sucks you off so you can see it.

    Cleanliness is good and her pussy always smells good and tastes nice. It does smell slightly like smoke inside but nothing too overpowering for me at least.

    She said she isn't too GFE but we had a pretty good make out session last time. She does offer BBFS for free if she likes you otherwise it is a small up charge. Overall for her price point of 1. 00 for qv with no rushing she is probably my best performance to value.

  15. #24265

    Your favorite pawg

    Seen this one 4/21 at like 1 am. Pretty quick comms although she did have me waiting 10 minutes for her to clean up. Decent location safe and fairly clean compared to other places. Unfortunately she looks way better in pictures face and body. She definitely doesn't have the butt she does in pictures its still decent though. Looks 6/10. Once we got to the bed we immediately got into action she gave a very good bbj 9/10 I liked her technique. She did offer BBFS I strapped up though. Did doggy she says its her favorite cause of her nice butt. No foul smell on the kitty however she chain smokes cigarettes and has 9 cats they weren't in the way though. Overall pretty mid experience 7/10 nothing special gets the job done.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...g/815168128248

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape