Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 24022
-
04-28-26 22:27 #23827Banned Member

Posts: 691I hope that ain't Amanda. Saw her a little while back and that photo would suggest a severe downturn.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 22:08 #23826Senior Member

Posts: 761She looks like Amanda that was just posted about last month but she's usually farther south on Neb / Busch area.
Originally Posted by KeyLP
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 00:05 #23825Senior Member

Posts: 2159I saw her over a yr ago when she was release from jail. Meh BJ.
Originally Posted by KeyLP
[View Original Post]
Never repeated as she's rough now. Back then she was bat shit crazy talking all crazy.
-
04-27-26 22:03 #23824Senior Member

Posts: 258Picked this up one on 109/ Neb.
Chubby blonde, mid 30's.
Average BJ skills, and a little smelly. Very close to driving her back due to the odor.
-
04-27-26 15:26 #23823Senior Member

Posts: 1189Good to see the arts are being fostered in town! It may inspire some to make their own artwork and express their creativity.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 12:41 #23822Senior Member

Posts: 2159I want to clarify, I've seen them walking, not seen them and partaking. Blond I did last yr for a BBBJ. The darker haired one hell no.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 07:57 #23821Senior Member

Posts: 2159There are two girls that I know that I have seen, not recently, but in the last few months, named Ashley. One is a blonde and the other one is a brownish-haired color. The blonde has a bit more me and the other Ashley is taller and skinnier. You can look on the mugshot website and search for Hillsborough County prostitution arrests with that name.
Originally Posted by JosefK
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 06:11 #23820Senior Member

Posts: 438Was at the marathon on Hillsborough about an hour and a half ago and there was a white girl getting yelled at by a black guy. I want my money Ashley. Couldn't see her face either, but she had like stringy hair. Thought it was Tammy.
Originally Posted by Carlanga
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 00:02 #23819Banned Member

Posts: 691Haven
I saw a couple of similar looking gals near Bella's old room at the Haven the other day. I wasn't in monger mode but both looked decent from a distance.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 19:32 #23818Senior Member

Posts: 1475Looks like Heaven, she is back in town.
Originally Posted by Carlanga
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 16:52 #23817Senior Member

Posts: 2159That looks like Heaven. You can do a review for her, or look at her mugshots on the arrest website.
Originally Posted by Carlanga
[View Original Post]
She is GPS. Her face is marked up now and she is missing teeth. I will say if you don't look at her face, she has a nice body.
-
04-26-26 14:10 #23816Senior Member

Posts: 761Damn, it's rare to see new talent in the area. You should have swoop in and TOFTT or got more intel!!
Originally Posted by Carlanga
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 07:22 #23815Senior Member

Posts: 1188Slight / Nebraska
Friday 7 pm, couldn't see her face but has nice legs, anyone knows who's her?
-
04-23-26 22:04 #23814Senior Member

Posts: 1475Era is over
Sorry to burst your bubble, but there are no specific places or times any longer. If you see any talent on Tampa streets these days, count yourself lucky. I still drive Nebraska at various times out of habit and usually don't see anyone at all. One of the major challenges these days is there are still a lot of mongers cruising, so any talent that does pop up gets scooped immediately.
Originally Posted by Reflex1
[View Original Post]
Fortunately for me, being a senior citizen has lessened my testosterone level so I don't require as much pussy as in my younger sex addiction days. I feel sorry for the young guys out there.
-
04-22-26 13:50 #23813Regular Member

Posts: 2Nebraska ave
I keep seeing the same people on Nebraska Ave when I go for walks. Where else should I look besides there? I'm new in the city and honestly don't know where else to go. What times are best to find more people out? Thanks for the help.










Reply With Quote






