Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 3644
-
05-12-26 11:43 #3539Senior Member

Posts: 156Tara / PSL / MILF
Have been high and dry since coming to PSL.
Haven't had like with any working girls in any shape but decided to try out Tara.
Not bad at all, best in PSL in my opinion.
MILF body nice and personable, looks like Older Feebie from show friends LOL.
Nice hotel and nice view from behind.
Definitely recommend this one to anyone in PSL as I know it's scare here.
If anyone has any recommendations in PSL dm me please!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/treas...t/091259546285
Search Tara if link doesn't work.
Safe travels gentlemen!
-
05-08-26 09:35 #3538Senior Member

Posts: 401Sexy Thick Chocolate
Not the gal in the pics looked decent enough though. In some run down notel in FP. Wore a bonnett didn't get naked showed tits which were decent. Pretty good bbj, takes instruction. No cim. What ever her rate, negotiate. Constantly interuppted by knocking on doors.
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/treasurecoast/207307139
-
05-07-26 21:28 #3537Senior Member

Posts: 156In port st lucie
New to area, looking for reliable and ATF much appreciated.
Senior member from ky / oh can provide solid options up north for anyone interested.
Need reliable girls 150 range max, idk why some girls down here look like pigs asking for 200 hh.
If you know any petite reliable utr lmk.
Ty!
-
04-27-26 16:44 #3536Senior Member

Posts: 1942Cherrie Monroe
No! Covered FS and Greek! Besides I was just pointing out that it was indeed a PSE experience of epic proportions! Rarely do providers offer this level of experience and quality! IMHO!
Originally Posted by Jabroni04
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 14:15 #3535Regular Member

Posts: 6I totally believe your experience really happened. That said, she advertises no bare. The question is did your experience include BBFS?
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 11:37 #3534Senior Member

Posts: 31Cherrie Monroe. WOW
Wish I never woke up from this dream. Everything you've read about Cherrie is true. Beautiful young lady sweet accommodating. Was even able to hop on the plane and travel to Greece. I'm grinning thinking about the next dream, of course if you dream about her results me vary. LOL thank you Willie for the stellar recommendation.
-
04-24-26 18:50 #3533Senior Member

Posts: 1942Cherrie Monroe
Is it just me but did I just dream this experience or did it really happen? You judge! Everyone should know that YMMV for a variety of reasons, IMHO! Cheers!
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 16:29 #3532Regular Member

Posts: 6I've always thought the general consensus of the definition of PSE meant CIP, CIM, swallow, all that. But I've seen Cherrie a few times and she's always declined those things. I'm not sure why she's advertising PSE. Can't help but feel like a bait and switch as far as services go.
Originally Posted by HapHunter
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 09:25 #3531Senior Member

Posts: 145AlleyKat
This is alley kat from vero, been posting in and out ads for years, numerous bf, LEO, drug and comm problems so not something I'd try.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
Ciao.
-
04-24-26 06:06 #3530Senior Member

Posts: 2650Kat
What a bummer. That kind of does it for me then since I don't want to get into any of that and now she'll probably be watched.
Originally Posted by TruePair
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 16:16 #3529Senior Member

Posts: 255Autumn rain
https://skipthegames.com/posts/treas...s/315741736812
Anyone toftt? Found a review from years ago. Thick white ass is always good for me.
-
04-23-26 15:37 #3528Senior Member

Posts: 237I wish I would have done a screen cap of her pics so I could keep an eye out if she is running ads again. I was thinking this may be her but I can't be sure https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...260/3214795451.
Originally Posted by TopSaucy
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 12:36 #3527Senior Member

Posts: 684Kat
Looks like she got picked up yesterday by any River County possession charge. Shes bonded out already so should be really needing a date now. I've always been interested but never tried to meet up. She's close to home! LOL.
Originally Posted by Sparky1984
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 17:27 #3526Senior Member

Posts: 307Kat
Saw her a couple of times over the years. She's been around Vero forever I forget the name she used to go by. BBBJ and the positions covered its her in the pics she probably in her late 30's early 40's by now. She is nice aims to please or at least used to.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 08:04 #3525Senior Member

Posts: 477Cherrie Monroe
After having good comms, set up a time to meet at her nice in call notel. Provided a solid HR of fun. BBBJ to CFS with multiple positions. Round 2 more of the same. This go around did a little Russian boob play to BBBJ and back and forth. She CIM with spit. Good GFE & PSE.
Cherrie dressed and smelled well. Very clean. For those guys that might have to go home after visiting Cherrie suggest you hit the gym first before you go home. Shower off the sex sweat!
Treat her right as Cherrie is building her regulars. Will repeat when I visit the area.












Reply With Quote




