Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 16026
-
04-27-26 16:02 #15441Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 93Lala at N Plus Spa (BBFS)
If you haven't tried out Lala, she's open to BBFS now. She gave me the option last time I saw her, but came back again this morning to try it out. Petite Chinese lady in mid 30's, soft fair skin, dark hair, like 5'2, 105 lbs, no tattoos, and a clean shaven kitty with brown little brisket flaps.
Usual routine of Tableshower foreplay, body slides and cat bath into BBBJ. The excitement came when started to climb me and inserts me in her slowly. She rode me on the table shower for like 5-10 minutes. Half the time I power bottomed to get that rhythm going, she felt so wet and good, and she of course enjoys dick like a good little ****. Back in the room, we keep it going, first some head for revival, and then doggie for really fast paced action. From here, I can see her pussy gots some grippy on the pullout. Then back in mish to get all and deep in her. Came on her stomach and tits after. She left for a good second to go shower before coming back and continuing the massage part of the session.
-
04-27-26 13:53 #15440Shill for NN Spa

Posts: 71NN Spa Monica
Did you ask her how long she will be here for? I know they always switch girls at the end of the month so hopefully she can stay a little bit longer.
Originally Posted by VegasMonger702
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 12:57 #15439Senior Member

Posts: 61Maya at Dream Blue Relax
Walked in and was greeted by Maya with a big ass smile, she was real friendly. The vibe was good right off the bat, no need for small talk or awkward pauses. She took my hand and led me to the back.
Donation and house fee stuff was smooth, no drama. We chatted and flirted. She stepped out for a sec, told me to get undressed and I just laid down naked.
When she came back, the session hit hard. Kissing, touching and teasing. She knew how to keep it hot. We did some DFK, then she got on her knees for a BBBJ. Her tongue game was legit, no holding back.
After that, we switched up to mish, then she flipped it to cowgirl. She had a good rhythm, kept it flowing, and I loved watching them natural Ds bounce. She moved to the side of the table and I finished up banging her from behind.
Ended up inside the cover and when she cleaned me up with that warm towel. Gave me a hug before I left.
-
04-27-26 03:10 #15438Regular Member

Posts: 3Dream blue
Looking for the number to text to make appointment at dream blue. There's a few numbers I have for them, I want to make sure.
I text the right one.
-
04-27-26 00:30 #15437Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 23Lala at NPlus Spa
I felt the urge to go a second time after winning on a baccarat hand. Lala was available.
She's 5'2" tall, Chinese provider, she has some nice natural 36 D tits, a clean shaved kitty, long black hair, brown eyes. She has a bubbly personality, and a cute smile.
She opened the door for me, and gave me a kiss, and we went to the 2nd room on the right. Lots of LFK, and she immediately grabbed my cock, and began to stroke it to life. I placed my HF and donation on the table. She began to suck and lick my nipples. I was playing with her natural tits. I asked 69. Her pussy was great, and she let me put a thumb in her ass. She gave a very noisy, and enthusiastic BBBJ. I needed that wet pussy.
I glove up and have her fuck me ACG, and Judy likes being on top, I was kissing her tits while she fucked me. I have her in DOGGY, and her pussy felt snug in this position. I have her on her back, and I fuck her MISSIONARY. We kiss and make out DFK, as I pound her. I'm about to explode, so I pull out, and have her give me another BBBJ until I CIM.
Lala cleaned me up with a hot towel. I highly recommend her.
Damage: . 6 HF $. 8 Dono.
-
04-26-26 23:58 #15436Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 24Aroma Spa
Had some time to kill today so I hit up Camila at Aroma Spa. Camila is a beautiful Latina chick. She has blondish hair, a banging body and excellent service. When I got there she greeted me in a nice tight dress and took me back to the room where I handed over $60 for the house fee. She left the room for a few minutes while I got undressed and laid down on the table.
Camila came back in and got to work on the massage. Her massage is solid and I took advantage of her nice tight dress to get a feel of her nice ass while she was at my head rubbing my back. She seemed to enjoy that shit so when she moved to the side of the table to continue I kept going. Made sure to get a feel of her pussy through her panties. We started negotiating the tip while I was still face down. We ended up settling at $200 for CFS and she told me to flip over and grab the cash.
I got up and got the cash for her and she started getting undressed. We exchanged a couple kisses before she was going down to her knees for a phenomenal BBBJ. Camila knows how to suck a dick and the eye contact she made while blowing me was a huge turn on. I wasn't going to last long with her BBBJ so I asked for the cover and we moved to CFS.
CFS kicked off with Camila slipping the condom on for me and I bent her over the bed in doggy. After a few minutes I lifted one of her legs up onto the bed and we continued. If you're an ass guy like me Camila is your girl. Beautiful body but her ass is definitely one of the highlights to her. We switched things up to missionary for a few minutes before we both hopped up onto the bed for reverse cowgirl. Camila gave me the ride of my life and I enjoyed every second of watching that ass bounce up and down on my dick. I finished in the cover and Camila hopped off and cleaned me up.
Another solid session and I'm happy with Camila. If you haven't seen her better check her out.
-
04-26-26 21:33 #15435Regular Member

Posts: 24Lucky Wellness
I went to Lucky Wellness, draw Angela, asian. First error paid for the hour. She wanted $. 24 for donation settle for 20 even though tried lower. Poor massage, she just went through the motions, ended finishing by myself. In and out in 30 min. I don't think they change the covers either.
-
04-26-26 14:29 #15434Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 93Paola at Lucky Wellness
Back at it again and pounding Paola for another glorious nut draining hour. This dark curly-ish haired latina baddie has some beautiful large manmade knockers on her chest, along with an waist trained abdomen, and a huge ol big booty and hips to form a classic latina hourglass figure. Full on woman, this babe has all the tools to take of a man. Soft plump dick sucking lips, fair skin, an ass that's shaped well and firm to the touch, with still enough joyous give for that jiggle. Seeing her twerk naked was some of views ever. She's about 5'3", 110 lbs, no tattoos, and trimmed pubes.
New Table shower fun here with Paola, she does a great routine with the cleaning then body slides. Her big ol knockers rubs so nicely across the back. Also she did get on her hands and feet to rub her big booty on me too. The flip was a lot better since I got a view of her pretty face or tits for the body slides. A little bit of camel slides, but not enough for a near penetrations I hope for. The cat bath was nice, but def egged her on to get to the BBBJ asap.
Here her long sucking mouth strokes were superb, them lips envelop the whole shaft with ease. Some fun DT where she would go down all the way, have her tongue start touching my balls and hold there for 5-10 seconds at a time. 69 too was fun, them brown little lips were a great spot to munch on. Only tough part, was her cheeks were so voluptuous that it was hard to get my tongue deep in there.
CFS time back at the room and first she has me sit on the side of the table, so she delivers more BBBJ. Then slides the rubber over and then turns around and throws it back into me to start. One point she did a little twerking motion with me still in her. Glorious. Got in k9 for one more position and blew my load in the bag after. She takes a wet wipe to remove the condom and goes to get a hot towel to clean us both up. Still can't get this booty off my mind. Def recommend seeing Paola and her water world show. .
-
04-26-26 12:59 #15433Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 23Eva at NPlus spa
Eva at NPlus Spa.
Latina stunner, 5'2", MM D-cups, long black hair, bald kitty, JLO Booty.
We skipped the massage entirely. She pushed me onto the table, climbed on, and started with some hot LFK that quickly turned into sloppy DFK, tongues tangled, her body grinding against mine. She pulled back, smirked, and slid down my body, licking as she went.
What followed was one of the nastiest BBBJs I've had in a minute — deep, aggressive, with plenty of BLS, and non-stop eye contact. She drooled all over me, popped off to spit, stroked it, then dove right back in. Her throat worked like a machine — DT-level work, with light gagging and moaning. She massaged the boys, rim-teased with her tongue, and moaned like she was getting off just from the act.
After I could barely take any more, she wiped her mouth, grabbed the cover, and whispered, "Time to finish you properly."
She mounted in CG, riding me slow and deep. Her tits bounced perfectly, and she leaned in for more tongue while grinding. She really got into it — moaning, kissing, scratching my chest. I flipped her to RCG, and her ass slapped down on me hard, her body trembling every few strokes.
I stood her up and went into standing mish, her back to the wall, her leg hiked high — we kissed between strokes as I drilled her slow and deep. The finish came in doggy, with Eva face-down, ass up, gripping the sheets, moaning my name while I unloaded.
She collapsed beside me, giggling, breathing heavy. No rush — warm towel cleanup, water offered, and a little small talk as I recovered. She gave me one last kiss and whispered, "Next time, I'll make it nastier."
Damage: .6 HF $.6 Dono.
-
04-25-26 20:02 #15432Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 12Suly tina honey at Aroma Spa
Take a chance on ad. I saw, thank goodness I didn't. This is a great latina shack. Came in expecting a full HE service I got that and more. Suly was a very cute Latina girl who knew how to back that ass up. A massage was much better than I expect. Took at least 40 minutes I wrapping my back my inner thighs even my ass crack. I turned over gave her the tip she got out of those clothes pretty fast and looked amazing. She caught me off guard by putting oil all over her tits and her stomach got on top as I heard a slide her body all over. My bare cock almost slipped in that kitty a couple times it was so hot. She moved her way down sorry to blow me without the cover and I was in heaven. After strapping me on she got on top and it was like screwing a slip and slide we were all oily. I put her in reverse and she just pounded that ass and it sounded amazing clapping against my cock. I blew my load asked how long she's going to be there she said for at least another week so I'm going to definitely hit her up again. Here's where I found her the picture is 100% real a little bit of filter on it but that body is all true.
https://adultsearch.com/us/nevada/la...y-rubs/3814694
-
04-25-26 19:22 #15431Regular Member

Posts: 5M Healing Spa
I was looking forward to a Latina. Lilly is sweet, pretty, with amazing physique. Small waist and natural breast and big booty and pretty. Beautiful Carmel skin. Massage was great but then straight to quick covered BJ and boom boom.
Sadly, no kissing or messing around. Although she was beautiful, I prefer the Asian places where they kiss and caress your body & act like they are into it.
$ HF w / shower 0. 8 w /0.
180 tip.
-
04-25-26 18:04 #15430Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 23And Plus Spa
Hmm, Carrie was okay service, Eva was way better. You should try her next. Make sure you text the shop phone and let management know about Carrie. My 2 cents.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 18:01 #15429Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 23Eva at NPlus Spa
Eva at NPlus Spa.
Eva is about 5'2" tall. She is a hot Latina. She is about 25 years old, has long black hair. She has MM 34 D cup tits, a nice slim figure, and a nice phat ass. She speaks a little English.
She greets me at the door, and takes me to the second room on the left. She gives me a little peck on the lips, and I hand her the HF. She smiles, and goes gets her supplies. She returns, and has me strip and lay down.
For a massage. She grabs my cock before I get face down. Hmm, this might be a good session.
I grab her hand, and tell her no massage, I want you. She smiles and lets me LFK while she guides me hands to her tits, and I feel her nipples stiffen up, when I touch them. She is kissing my earlobes, and my hands roam and feel up that ass.
I lay her down on the table, and begin planting soft kisses on her neck, and work my way down to her tits, as I suck on each nipple. She is moaning, as I guide her hand to her pussy. We both start playing with her clit.
She starts the CBJ, She licks my shaft and balls. She sucks and licks the tip. She spits on my dick and gives me a very amazing sloppy CBJ. She has good oral skills. I ask for some 69 so I can eat and lick her pussy. She tastes so good.
She gets up, slips on the hat, and we fuck in STANDING MISSIONARY, She feels tight and I move her legs around. I have her get on top for some CG, and she grinds and bounces on my dick. She makes the right sexy noises and says the sexiest things in Spanish. I want to cum on her ass, so she gets on all fours, and we go at it in DOGGY. Damn, she feels good, and her phat ass looks amazing, as I'm hitting it from behind. I grab on and just pound away. I pull out, take off the rubber and just unload some ropes on her ass. I lay down beside.
Her exhausted.
Eva tells me "Esta bien Papi" Haha we laugh and LFK a little bit before she cleans me and her up. I highly recommend her. It's nice to have a semi GFE Latina at this location. She's very cute, very clean, and has a good personality. I will be repeating.
Damage: . 6 HF $. 8 Dono.
-
04-25-26 16:48 #15428Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 93Mia at Rose Spa
Mia is a blonde latina bombshell with a rocking bod featuring gorgeous round manmades, props to the doctor, and an ass that was prob made from a strong mix of gym, genetics, and well experienced surgeon. She's small without heels, about 5'1 or 2", very itty bitty waist. She comes very flirty and genuine. Really nice to talk to.
After she has me undressed, were making out along the table. Before she goes to deliver an awesome BBBJ with a grinning expression to herself. Caught in a delightful mood, as she's doing a lot of playful notions and actions with this BJ. Very consistent with her mouth feel, and goes below for DT quite a bit throughout her routine.
She slid on the hat with her mouth and had me plow her in a bunch of positions, first was doggie, then RCG, standing mish, and then back to doggie. She is very loose and flowy with her hips, and even has some keegel control as I can feel that pussy grip on me often during the slow pull outs. Very engaged in the session, she calls me "amor" often in my ear and always gives me the hottest views when banging her. One moment we make eye contact in the mirror during doggie and she's ravenously licking her lips and winking at me while moaning for more. I bust in no time in the second round of doggie in the bag. She cleaned off the rubber, and did suck on it one more time for a few seconds just to assure jr was going to knock out.
Her Instagram model body is insane. Definitely a great lay, and provider I love to come see over and over again.
Will acknowledge the comments about limitations on their experiences some fellas are having, these girls have their own standards too. Yes they are working for that bag, but also if you're coming in with so / so hygiene, transactional energy, and just overall bad vibes, you might get that same energy reflected back ya. Only fair. This hobby is supposed to be fun, lets keep the energy positive fellas! Happy Mongering!
-
04-25-26 15:48 #15427Banned Member

Posts: 14Apple at Aqua Day Spa
This was a Friday afternoon visit. Not my first time here and if they keep the girls is hot it won't be my last. Came in was met at the door my Apple. Nice little bubble butt on this girl tank top showing off those man-made knockers. She asked if I wanted to take a shower first I didn't realize it was going to be a table shower and it was some wet ass sexy fun. She grabbed my cock and balls even my brown hole before pulling out those melons and let me suck on them while she gave me a soapy handy. In the room nice little massage she'd love to put her tits right in my face while she rub my back. Couldn't keep my hands off her ass until it's time to flip over. Cover came on she went down on me nicely good BJ skills. She let me hold her head still for a little face pounding with Junior. Took her for a ride and tell you the skills are really showing in reverse cowgirl. She twerked her ass up and down until I busted my nut. Great time.










Reply With Quote




