Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 1036 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26403

    My atf Nathalie is back

    https://tryst.link/escort/nathaliesummer#photos.

    I'm a guy with a wandering eye so I've never seen any other provider more than twice, but I've been fortunate enough to see her six times, and have never left disappointed.

    Nathalie is personable, speaks good english, is smart, and has another job. She does this part time and she doesn't see many clients, just 2-3 in a day and doesn't work most days in a week. She is safe, so those looking for the most raunchy experience may want to look elsewhere. But if you'd like to spend time with a cute, super responsive, sweet beauty, give her a text.

    Her pix are accurate and recent. Cute smile. Short. Like an ex-cheerleader. The one of her in front of the Chicago River is from this past summer.

  2. #26402

    Rush on Harrison

    Any good providers near Rush?

  3. #26401
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkmsw  [View Original Post]
    You have a lot of posts so you should know better.

    This ad smells like a deposit request followed by silence once they get the deposit. No name, no location out of state area code. Very explicit wording in the ad. Generic pics of the girl.

    The best outcome of this ad is that its an agency running the ad with multiple girls in multiple locations. If that's the case you're going to get a girl but it won't be the girl in the ad. Probably the girl that answers the door is not someone you really want to fuck. Even if someone reviews that they had a sexy girl your odds are small is that the same girl will be at the same location by the time you set an appointment. But that's the best case scenario.

    Most likely you're going to text, they are going to ask what city and just your luck they will have a girl close by. After arriving at the location you will need to buy a gift card and text a picture of the gift card showing the numbers before they give you a room number. For the girls safety will be the reason. But you should know all this and probably do so this reply is to help the newbie who doesn't yet know this.

    B.
    Google images says its Jasmine Teaa some internet model.

    The script in the ad I have seen a million times they will ask for a deposit and then ask for a "screenshort" for prove. The you call them a Madarchod or Khankir Pola and sit back as they cuss you back in Hindi.

  4. #26400

    Doubtful

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGreek  [View Original Post]
    That's an OF girl named Jasmine Tea, afaik she's based on the west coast and doesn't meet.

  5. #26399
    Quote Originally Posted by jawadahmed0000  [View Original Post]
    in which thread can i find in car bjs providers?

    Please let me know.

    Tia.
    streetwalkers. Lol.

  6. #26398
    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Former ECE girl now independent.

    https://tryst.link/escort/harley-q

    What more can I add to all the positive comments about Harley Quinn? Well first, Harley is not just a person, she is an experience. But those who are looking beyond just a physical encounter will really appreciate being with her. If you know how to treat a woman of her talents, then she will give you more in return.

    My first (but not last) meeting with her was scheduled for an hour (yeah, it went longer) but it just seemed like time stopped. Haley put me at ease from the start with her hospitality and demeanor. But after that, it was a high energy exchange of mutual pleasure as we explored each other's bodies. Our desire for each other flowed naturally and with each release Harley had, I just wanted her more. I finally reached my limit and released all I had (or so I thought). But after some cuddle and chat time with a perfect massage thrown in, we started back up and her oral skills finally drained me completely. Still thinking about her 2 weeks later! Yes, her pictures are real but she wasn't wearing the black body suit.
    I don't think I would have tried seeing her without so many recent positive reviews. Considering she's now at $6 x, maybe discussion about her belongs in the high end girls thread instead. But I'll just second everything TJGeek says here. It's a very PSE experience, and she's very much a pleaser and not at all a clock watcher. Highly recommended.

  7. #26397

    Toftt

    Asked for intel. Didn't get any. But I like vets with talent. So, I took the leap. Pics ok. Nice price. I texted on a morning special the first time 8 ish, didn't hear back until late afternoon 3 pmish, a text saying, "Ready now. " Second time she says, "Let's trade face pics. " No prob, older gals do that sometimes, safety first. Sent a piece of my face while driving, but she did not. Went radio silent again. I got an address. But it just didn't feel right. One flag was so many posts on the 'list' with no comments. But what the hell.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/206510029

  8. #26396
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    Maybe scam best bet switcharoo

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGreek  [View Original Post]
    You have a lot of posts so you should know better.

    This ad smells like a deposit request followed by silence once they get the deposit. No name, no location out of state area code. Very explicit wording in the ad. Generic pics of the girl.

    The best outcome of this ad is that its an agency running the ad with multiple girls in multiple locations. If that's the case you're going to get a girl but it won't be the girl in the ad. Probably the girl that answers the door is not someone you really want to fuck. Even if someone reviews that they had a sexy girl your odds are small is that the same girl will be at the same location by the time you set an appointment. But that's the best case scenario.

    Most likely you're going to text, they are going to ask what city and just your luck they will have a girl close by. After arriving at the location you will need to buy a gift card and text a picture of the gift card showing the numbers before they give you a room number. For the girls safety will be the reason. But you should know all this and probably do so this reply is to help the newbie who doesn't yet know this.

    B.

  9. #26395
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGreek  [View Original Post]
    I would probably stay away from whoever posted this. All these pictures are fake, and stolen from a girl who does OF (her name is Jasmine).

  10. #26394

  11. #26393
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by McRotten420  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody tried this one? I know I know she asks for a small deposit which is why I didn't partake but just wondering if anyone tried it and if it is legit. She seems very open minded at a reasonable rate.

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...cago/206411506
    Hope is a wonderful thing. It keeps the worker bees late at the office so that they MAY get that raise. It gets the nerd guy doing the cheerleader's homework so that he MAY get a date. It get guys to send "small" deposits so they MAY get to hook up with that cute girl in the ad. Ah, hope. Got to love hope.

    B.

  12. #26392

    River North

    Has anybody tried this one? I know I know she asks for a small deposit which is why I didn't partake but just wondering if anyone tried it and if it is legit. She seems very open minded at a reasonable rate.

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...cago/206411506

  13. #26391

    Dylan

    Quote Originally Posted by CarmineW  [View Original Post]
    It had been years since I had seen her. From what I remember she was good time services and pics accurate and offered bbbs at no upcharge. Saw her in northbrook and she was back at same hotel. I should have known when I saw 6 months back her running with Cassie that she had amped up her use. Contacted last few days and we agreed on me ubering her to my place.

    When she arrived I saw scabs on neck and lips and worse her hands looked like two baloons. I told her politely it wasn't happening and headed back upstairs. She got a little uppity and threatened to make a scene etc. in the lobby I made it clear to her very quickly that it would not end well of she did that. Headed upstairs as she managed to rattle off a couple threatening texts / calls before I blocked her. Saw her leave in an uber minutes later. The hobby has really taken a toll on this one. Avoid like the plague.
    That's a shame I met her before & it was obvious from her arms she had some heavy past demons. Running with her, tangerine & other known junkies & bb for everyone put her on my never again list quick even though she was a rockstar & wasn't doped up when I saw her.

  14. #26390
    Quote Originally Posted by TimJacks25  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7022860131

    She's been posting for a while and is back in Chicago. My type. Has a social media presence but something feels off. Has anyone seen this one?
    Did you end up meeting with her? Hosts on the Southside and seems legit by text. You can pm me if you prefer.

  15. #26389

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by TastySnaaxx  [View Original Post]
    Hey I saw Mia about 2 months ago up in Albany Park. It was okay but nothing special, nothing to write home about. Pics aren't her, she's a chubby Venezuelan girl, $20 for qv.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape