Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 368 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 5512
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5362

    Redhead

    Just got back from another visit with Sexy Redhead. Every time I see her its a blast, sounds like she is leaving for AA tomorrow since Lansing has been slow for her with no shows.

  2. #5361

    Anyone seen these?

    Hey all, found these ladies online but wanted to ask if anyone's seen them before and if they're legit, and if they're worth seeing. Thanks for any insight!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...l/186471166185

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/420304270956

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...r/509065459710

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/836741940264

    Thank you to anyone with info.

  3. #5360
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBootyFan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her?

    (In my opinion) The wording in the ad suggests a HJ is available.

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...930127265.html
    It literally says the massage parlor in the ad. That person in that pic probably doesn't even work there. What is going on with these boards lately? Has everyone lost common sense?

  4. #5359

    Tinkerbell

    Saw her last week, very fun and comfortable to be around. No drama and messaging was good. Older, but nice little tight body and she does enjoy the things she has listed, but I think as always YMMV. Great experience and hopefully will get to see her again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...-/037050996195

  5. #5358

    Nourishing Health and Wellness

    Has anyone seen her?

    (In my opinion) The wording in the ad suggests a HJ is available.

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...930127265.html

  6. #5357
    Quote Originally Posted by JangoFouts  [View Original Post]
    I apologize if she's been reported before, I'm not going to try and do a thorough search while I'm driving. LOL. Thank you in advance!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...l/186471166185
    Dude. There's a review about her literally from yesterday. 4 out of the last 10 posts before yours are about her.

  7. #5356
    Quote Originally Posted by JangoFouts  [View Original Post]
    I apologize if she's been reported before, I'm not going to try and do a thorough search while I'm driving. LOL. Thank you in advance!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...l/186471166185
    Heavily reported on. Pretty sure all reviews are favorable.

  8. #5355

    Advice on this girl, please

    I apologize if she's been reported before, I'm not going to try and do a thorough search while I'm driving. LOL. Thank you in advance!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...l/186471166185

  9. #5354

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMas  [View Original Post]
    I knew I was right in my suspicions in that someone else was texting and scheduling on her behalf. I wasn't tripping when I was reading the text messages, thinking "this doesn't even read like how Barbie talks. " Fortunately, like Lemonsauc, I've been able to see Barbie multiple times. But also like others on the forum, communication was spotty too often to not go unnoticed. Those girls keep using these texting apps that get numbers restricted due to too many messages. On two different sessions, specifically, I ultimately got texted from a different number to complete the meetup, because the original numbers got restricted / blocked, and couldnt send out any new messages on their end.
    Just wanted to say thank you gentlemen for responding with your accounts on Barbie and experiences with other providers recently. It allows me the ability to put a list together of new providers that I haven't seen and hopefully I can share positive experiences with all of you regarding multiple providers. Thank you again and Remain safe!

  10. #5353
    I knew I was right in my suspicions in that someone else was texting and scheduling on her behalf. I wasn't tripping when I was reading the text messages, thinking "this doesn't even read like how Barbie talks. " Fortunately, like Lemonsauc, I've been able to see Barbie multiple times. But also like others on the forum, communication was spotty too often to not go unnoticed. Those girls keep using these texting apps that get numbers restricted due to too many messages. On two different sessions, specifically, I ultimately got texted from a different number to complete the meetup, because the original numbers got restricted / blocked, and couldnt send out any new messages on their end.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonsauc  [View Original Post]
    I have had luck seeing her. Three days in a row haha. She is that good. The second time I was set to see her, I was texted from her number that asked to meet at 7 pm instead of our scheduled time because " I want to let her sleep as long as possible". When I asked her about it in person, she mentioned that it's mostly her that uses her number but someone else might set up appointments from time to time.

    Anyway, that's a long winded way of saying that I haven't experienced the ghosting and have had luck seeing her. She mentioned she was going to be out of town this week.

  11. #5352

    Hazel

    Seen Hazel recently. It was a okay time. Pictures are of her, but with perfect makeup, SnapChat filtered, and maybe 20-something pounds ago. She's certainly not as petite as the pictures may make her seem. But it's not so stark a difference that she's unrecognizable or anything like that (nothing like how Kitten is, for those that know). Just curb your expectations before the door opens. Nonetheless, her body is solid, and skin super smooth. I couldn't stop gripping her ass; it felt that nice. However, it was a bit of a lackluster BBBJ and very LFK. DATY was nice; she was really getting into it and I made her cum. She was tight during CFS; couldn't do Greek because she was that tight. Good conversationalist. Wasnt watching the clock. Overall she was decent, and I may repeat sometime in the future, but she certainly has a high asking price compared to what I ultimately received. I guess the pictures made me believe I was going to be walking into an experience that would blow me away.

    YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...e/328854223985
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0963.jpg‎   IMG_0977.jpg‎   IMG_0980.jpg‎   IMG_0978.jpg‎   IMG_0981.jpg‎  

    IMG_0975.jpg‎   IMG_0979.jpg‎   IMG_0982.jpg‎   IMG_0976.jpg‎   IMG_0987.jpg‎  


  12. #5351

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says she is 6 feet tall. Is that the case?
    Yes she is and a great person to spend time with.

  13. #5350

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeAdriano  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, like most of you I was enticed to see the new young Barbie until a few of you have reported being ghosted with the communication and giving up. I'm looking to see if anyone has had luck seeing her or received an explanation to what's going on? I'll be in town for work in a week or so and if anyone has any alternatives or recommendations for a young female along the same lines, I'd greatly appreciate it! DM works if a UTR or low volume provider is available and not looking to fully be advertised to the masses! You guys have always been good to those of us that visit from time to time, thank you in advance and remain safe!
    I never heard a word after I texted "I'm out of here" after a fruitless 30 minute wait. Even now days later nothing.

  14. #5349

    She doesn't always book her own appointments.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeAdriano  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, like most of you I was enticed to see the new young Barbie until a few of you have reported being ghosted with the communication and giving up. I'm looking to see if anyone has had luck seeing her or received an explanation to what's going on? I'll be in town for work in a week or so and if anyone has any alternatives or recommendations for a young female along the same lines, I'd greatly appreciate it! DM works if a UTR or low volume provider is available and not looking to fully be advertised to the masses! You guys have always been good to those of us that visit from time to time, thank you in advance and remain safe!
    I have had luck seeing her. Three days in a row haha. She is that good. The second time I was set to see her, I was texted from her number that asked to meet at 7 pm instead of our scheduled time because " I want to let her sleep as long as possible". When I asked her about it in person, she mentioned that it's mostly her that uses her number but someone else might set up appointments from time to time.

    Anyway, that's a long winded way of saying that I haven't experienced the ghosting and have had luck seeing her. She mentioned she was going to be out of town this week.

  15. #5348

    Barbie? Alternatives

    Hey everyone, like most of you I was enticed to see the new young Barbie until a few of you have reported being ghosted with the communication and giving up. I'm looking to see if anyone has had luck seeing her or received an explanation to what's going on? I'll be in town for work in a week or so and if anyone has any alternatives or recommendations for a young female along the same lines, I'd greatly appreciate it! DM works if a UTR or low volume provider is available and not looking to fully be advertised to the masses! You guys have always been good to those of us that visit from time to time, thank you in advance and remain safe!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape