Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 888 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13018

    Anyone

    https://tryst.link/escort/cindylou55

    Anybody seen this one?

  2. #13017

    Anyone?

    Anyone had any dreams with this one? If so please share. Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...-/799938967616

  3. #13016
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackdic  [View Original Post]
    I drove all the way to Columbia to see her about a year ago. Now she's back to the East Coast this week. Trust me, if you're a big boob fan, you won't be disappointed.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nikki_nichole
    I JUST saw her. She asked if I wanted her friend to join so I dropped the extra cash and I am SO GLAD that I did. Had my first two girl experience. Both with those big bouncing tits and amazing tight pussies. Best money I've ever spent in this hobby.

  4. #13015

    Don't miss Nichole

    I drove all the way to Columbia to see her about a year ago. Now she's back to the East Coast this week. Trust me, if you're a big boob fan, you won't be disappointed.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nikki_nichole

  5. #13014
    Quote Originally Posted by Scman011  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link? There are so freaking many! Sorry if I missed it! Thanks!
    Yes sir!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...j/552148092748

    Nacho.

  6. #13013
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendo360  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/greer...a/204175890558

    No actual name to give or search up here. Anyone seen this provider?
    She used to go by princess Peach. Stayed in Spartanburg for a while. She's a hit or a miss. She has a good BBBJ. However she will ghost you. She will randomly decide to to go do something else amd message ya hours later. Did that twice to me in one day before. I haven't seen her since.

  7. #13012
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoV  [View Original Post]
    Hard for me to tell sometimes with asian women but I'd ballpark this one 40-ish.

    Nacho.
    Do you have a link? There are so freaking many! Sorry if I missed it! Thanks!

  8. #13011

    Any experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/greer...a/204175890558

    No actual name to give or search up here. Anyone seen this provider?

  9. #13010

    Taylar Addams

    Quick review, I saw Taylar recently.

    Definitely not as young as her ad photos but to be expected doing research on her old reviews. Has a belly, service was acceptable and standard.

    Was she a "madam"? She mentioned she hired some girls before.

  10. #13009
    Quote Originally Posted by Danglythang  [View Original Post]
    Curious about this provider and if anyone has seen her yet. Looks like she only has ads dating back to this past week in the Columbia / Greenville areas.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/206448950#.
    Sorry to tell you friend, that is Onlyfans model Aluraye.

    https://www.erome.com/a/HRou9TiG

    She is sexy though!

  11. #13008

    Hotel asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Daman3568  [View Original Post]
    Around about what age were they? In my experience usually a lot older. I like the you get ones over 18 of course.
    Hard for me to tell sometimes with asian women but I'd ballpark this one 40-ish.

    Nacho.

  12. #13007

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsPro3  [View Original Post]
    She sounded like a user in audio messages and slurring words. Figured maybe I will give it a shot and see what it's all about. She sent locatoin, I showed up and silence.

    My guess is she is legit, but high and fell asleep. This was 10:30 am ish. That's about the time they take naps.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...e/464877805810
    Same thing happened with me. Haha around the same time of day. Set it up, got the address. All comms were good till I got there then nothing.

  13. #13006
    This link doesn't work either. Please do everyone a favor and post pictures.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanzBack  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she takes her ads down.

    Here is the newest ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...r/305374937250

  14. #13005
    Were you able to meet her?

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested and would like to meet her.

  15. #13004
    Around about what age were they? In my experience usually a lot older. I like the you get ones over 18 of course.

    Quote Originally Posted by NachoV  [View Original Post]
    After reading a couple of the replies regarding the hotel Asians, Little Nacho convinced me to give it a shot. I texted the number wanting to make an appointment. I received a response within a minute but from a different number. The address was included and the roses were quoted 140 hhr, 160 hr, 300 VIP.

    Let me stop for a bit and say I've been trying to get these other stg skanks to even reply to an inquiry for weeks, let alone do so in a timely manner. They must all be independently wealthy if they can afford to pass up business. I'd inevitably end up at an AMP, not that that's a bad thing, but paying the house fee on top of the main event is limiting. But I digress.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape