Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 2667 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 562 1062 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 40000
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39085

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by FellowMonger  [View Original Post]
    They don't have pricing because they are shill accounts / bots lmfao.

    All the chicago massage llc or the lunar body spa.
    That was why I asked!

  2. #39084
    Quote Originally Posted by SelfHi5  [View Original Post]
    Please share pricing.
    They don't have pricing because they are shill accounts / bots lmfao.

    All the chicago massage llc or the lunar body spa.

  3. #39083

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyMaster  [View Original Post]
    Camilia greeted me at the door with a big smile and good energy. She grabbed my hand and walked me to the back like we already knew each other.

    Gave her the house fee and donation and she started with some DFK and teasing. We talked and flirted a bit before she stepped out and I laid on the table naked.

    When she came back in, the whole mood changed in a good way. Camilia knows how to keep the session fun lots of kissing, touching, teasing, and she definitely wasn't just going through the motions.

    Did some b2 b before I flipped and she started stroking the junior while licking my nips. She got on her knees and started blowing away while teasing the boys. We moved through a few positions and she stayed into it the whole time. Started with mish and finished with cowgirl. She knew how to ride.

    Afterward she hit me with the warm towel cleanup then gave me a nice hug before I bounced.
    Please share pricing.

  4. #39082

    Edging

    Anyone know any place where the therapist will edge you?

  5. #39081

    Camilia at Chicago Massage LLC

    Camilia greeted me at the door with a big smile and good energy. She grabbed my hand and walked me to the back like we already knew each other.

    Gave her the house fee and donation and she started with some DFK and teasing. We talked and flirted a bit before she stepped out and I laid on the table naked.

    When she came back in, the whole mood changed in a good way. Camilia knows how to keep the session fun lots of kissing, touching, teasing, and she definitely wasn't just going through the motions.

    Did some b2 b before I flipped and she started stroking the junior while licking my nips. She got on her knees and started blowing away while teasing the boys. We moved through a few positions and she stayed into it the whole time. Started with mish and finished with cowgirl. She knew how to ride.

    Afterward she hit me with the warm towel cleanup then gave me a nice hug before I bounced.

  6. #39080
    Quote Originally Posted by BigsKings  [View Original Post]
    My man. She is there. I just saw her. Yes Lisa from perfect 10.
    Saw Lisa yesterday at North Ave. 17*0 w North Avenue. I don't know how that spa can last in that location but it's very nice. Door was open. Really nice table shower.

  7. #39079

    Stopping by

    Ill be driving by late at night and wanted to ask if there is a place worth going that's open 24/7. Also if the door is just open or do I need to call them before going to the door. Thanks in advance. PM also open if prefer.

  8. #39078
    Quote Originally Posted by SwingMe83  [View Original Post]
    Hey can anyone give me the contact info for ya spa I used to Google maps there number but can't find it anymore.
    3838 Lawrence. I was there Friday, cute Asian with big chest but older and a not hot latina.

  9. #39077
    Quote Originally Posted by Daezyn  [View Original Post]
    Sasa sounds good. Thanks for the review. Do you know if she offers more? BBFS?
    I'm not sure if she does. The Sumata and BBBJ were the only two that were bare. Rest was CFS.

  10. #39076

    Sasa

    Quote Originally Posted by Daezyn  [View Original Post]
    Sasa sounds good. Thanks for the review. Do you know if she offers more? BBFS?
    I saw her yesterday and had a similar experience but I did not ask for a TS. Instead I did an hour massage, which was pretty good if you like the deep massages. She was open to FIV, I didn't ask her about BFFS, she slap on the condom after giving head. Then did CG and finished with missionary, followed by a final message which was nice.

  11. #39075
    Quote Originally Posted by FingerTight  [View Original Post]
    Did you see the lineup of girls or did they decide for you?
    It was only 2 girls there. Sasa answered the door when I arrived. The other girl's name is Carella (I think how she pronounced it). She's a lot taller than Sasa and looks pretty.

  12. #39074

    Ya spa

    Hey can anyone give me the contact info for ya spa I used to Google maps there number but can't find it anymore.

  13. #39073
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    Went to Orange today to experience Yuki's vaginal grip (it's true) and saw that PR was shut down with a off limits. Do not enter yellow sticker as of Thursday. I'm sure that Yuki was trying to make me pop early with those kegel exercises, but I was able to hold on until I was ready. She wouldn't let me finish in her mouth, but it was a pretty intense experience overall. Drove around the North Side looking for Lisa of Perfect 10 and Ashland Perfect at this "North Beauty Spa" and was unable to find it. Stopped by East Rhythm and saw that big-tittied Coco of SXL fame was working there today, but Mia is long gone.
    My man. She is there. I just saw her. Yes Lisa from perfect 10.

  14. #39072
    Quote Originally Posted by Aitsu  [View Original Post]
    I was a bit curious what this place has to offer after seeing Anne here. I got Sasa maybe early 40's, and around 5'2.

    Went to TS right away and gave a quick wash down into B2 B / catbath on my back. She did some rimming too. Flipped over for more B2 B and sumata (rubbing the shaft between her pussy lips). She worked her way down for an intense BBBJ. After that we dried off and went back to the room for a massage and more B2 B. She did more BBBJ with some tiddy fucking. She pulled out the bag and did CG until I finished. She cleaned me up and gave a good head massage.

    Overall she's pretty good. Total time was 45 minutes for 200.
    Did you see the lineup of girls or did they decide for you?

  15. #39071

    Purple Rainbow Spa Closed. All Is Well Otherwise

    Went to Orange today to experience Yuki's vaginal grip (it's true) and saw that PR was shut down with a off limits. Do not enter yellow sticker as of Thursday. I'm sure that Yuki was trying to make me pop early with those kegel exercises, but I was able to hold on until I was ready. She wouldn't let me finish in her mouth, but it was a pretty intense experience overall. Drove around the North Side looking for Lisa of Perfect 10 and Ashland Perfect at this "North Beauty Spa" and was unable to find it. Stopped by East Rhythm and saw that big-tittied Coco of SXL fame was working there today, but Mia is long gone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape