Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 26635
-
04-29-26 11:08 #25870Regular Member

Posts: 11Parsing
You're going to want to bump up those parses on your M+ runs. And maybe post the right link.
Originally Posted by Jippedo21
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 23:45 #25869Senior Member

Posts: 208Temperance
A while ago I hit pause on the hobby for a few different reasons, but I couldn't agree more with OD's post. Temp is exceptional, on so many levels. Glad to see these positive reports pop up here today. Everyone's got their demons, myself included. But Temp is a really cool girl who is extremely good at what she does. I miss seeing her.
Originally Posted by OldDutch
[View Original Post]
-ODB.
-
04-28-26 21:52 #25868Senior Member

Posts: 225Temperance
I can second Bottum's comments. I've been seeing her pretty regularly since he introduced us. Sweet girl in her early 40's. Good conversation and a passionate lover. If you are not into the PSE (I'm not) she is also very good at GFE, which I am totally into. One of the best providers I've seen in GR from my point of view.
Originally Posted by Bottum
[View Original Post]
OD.
-
04-28-26 09:45 #25867Regular Member

Posts: 11Brooklyn is 1000% Crystal
I was very bummed out when I set everything up for Brooklyn then Crystal opened the door. It might even be pics of her just from 20 years ago.
Originally Posted by UtrGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 08:33 #25866Regular Member

Posts: 11DM'd
Sent you a PM my dude.
Originally Posted by Bottum
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 06:37 #25865Senior Member

Posts: 586Temperance available today
Temperance has a 28th st accommodation today and can be reached at her 616 314 XX10. Regulars and newbies alike will enjoy her GFE wide open service. Temp has had some under deserving reviews and wants to disprove those allegations. She'll give you pornstar service at a reasonable rate. Available this afternoon and Wednesday morning! She knows how to get your rock off, enjoy Bottum. Out.
-
04-27-26 10:39 #25864Senior Member

Posts: 405Nice mature provider. No drama. All covered but a good ride. Worth seeing. Good value.
Originally Posted by ThugTruth
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 07:34 #25863Regular Member

Posts: 14Blue eye Amy
I have never dreamt of her but FYI: I did contact them, but they are non-GFE.
Originally Posted by ThugTruth
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 01:11 #25862Senior Member

Posts: 110Blue eye Amy
https://tryst.link/escort/prettyamy34
She back in GRapids. Clean safe hotel $150 half hour.
-
04-26-26 23:16 #25861Senior Member

Posts: 68Sexiisami
I am assuming you are talking about the link I am posting below, if so, I am curious if you have seen her before? If you have and you still want to see her again, then go for it, if you have never seen her before, I would suggest finding someone else, almost anyone else would probably be a better alternative than her. She is always so strung out and just looks incredibly unhealthy. She looks and acts like someone you would see in those videos of Kensington, Philadelphia.
Originally Posted by Trvltkforfun
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/341238987322
-
04-26-26 23:12 #25860Senior Member

Posts: 81Ya found five fakes and then Heaven. She's real and actually a nice person.
Originally Posted by Bucki1476
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 21:40 #25859Senior Member

Posts: 109Outcall providers
Has anyone had any positive experience with any of the outcall providers in the GR area. I can't host but I am considering getting a room for a day and night, and trying to 2 or 3 dates. Any input would be appreciated. Here are a couple of of interest:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/471205630915 but.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/734071642610
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/892951809670
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/916468905424
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/546995792178
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/658199258880
-
04-26-26 18:15 #25858Senior Member

Posts: 31190% sure all of these are run by Lisa Marie, including normal crystal ad.
Originally Posted by Member#6967
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 17:50 #25857Senior Member

Posts: 336Brooklyn
,ad for her nuru, got to hotel, states she ccant do hotel nuru, never tells ya, walked right out, Brooklyn is dishonest.
Originally Posted by Member#6967
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 17:23 #25856Senior Member

Posts: 4439Ava
Ava had her twins, no longer lactating.
She's looking Pretty good, Still nicest titties her nipples are fucking awesome and glad to whip them out during safely located car dates. Would love to see anyone will to do car dates or outcalls.
I have her latest digits and password for friends.











Reply With Quote





