Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 931 to 945 of 40009
-
04-27-26 04:38 #39079Regular Member

Posts: 9Stopping by
Ill be driving by late at night and wanted to ask if there is a place worth going that's open 24/7. Also if the door is just open or do I need to call them before going to the door. Thanks in advance. PM also open if prefer.
-
04-27-26 01:10 #39078Senior Member

Posts: 6373838 Lawrence. I was there Friday, cute Asian with big chest but older and a not hot latina.
Originally Posted by SwingMe83
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 19:36 #39077Senior Member

Posts: 54I'm not sure if she does. The Sumata and BBBJ were the only two that were bare. Rest was CFS.
Originally Posted by Daezyn
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 18:59 #39076Senior Member

Posts: 34Sasa
I saw her yesterday and had a similar experience but I did not ask for a TS. Instead I did an hour massage, which was pretty good if you like the deep massages. She was open to FIV, I didn't ask her about BFFS, she slap on the condom after giving head. Then did CG and finished with missionary, followed by a final message which was nice.
Originally Posted by Daezyn
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 17:59 #39075Senior Member

Posts: 54It was only 2 girls there. Sasa answered the door when I arrived. The other girl's name is Carella (I think how she pronounced it). She's a lot taller than Sasa and looks pretty.
Originally Posted by FingerTight
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 17:17 #39074Senior Member

Posts: 31Ya spa
Hey can anyone give me the contact info for ya spa I used to Google maps there number but can't find it anymore.
-
04-26-26 16:08 #39073Senior Member

Posts: 70My man. She is there. I just saw her. Yes Lisa from perfect 10.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 15:49 #39072Banned Member

Posts: 56Did you see the lineup of girls or did they decide for you?
Originally Posted by Aitsu
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 15:18 #39071Senior Member

Posts: 989Purple Rainbow Spa Closed. All Is Well Otherwise
Went to Orange today to experience Yuki's vaginal grip (it's true) and saw that PR was shut down with a off limits. Do not enter yellow sticker as of Thursday. I'm sure that Yuki was trying to make me pop early with those kegel exercises, but I was able to hold on until I was ready. She wouldn't let me finish in her mouth, but it was a pretty intense experience overall. Drove around the North Side looking for Lisa of Perfect 10 and Ashland Perfect at this "North Beauty Spa" and was unable to find it. Stopped by East Rhythm and saw that big-tittied Coco of SXL fame was working there today, but Mia is long gone.
-
04-26-26 12:47 #39070Senior Member

Posts: 70Oh Nice. Lisa is there. Going to go check out after watching this noon nba game.
Originally Posted by ChickenDiner
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 12:46 #39069Senior Member

Posts: 70Hahahah. You are right.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 11:20 #39068Senior Member

Posts: 39Sasa sounds good. Thanks for the review. Do you know if she offers more? BBFS?
Originally Posted by Aitsu
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 10:40 #39067Senior Member

Posts: 637I love their reviews. It's so real and not shilling at all.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 09:56 #39066Senior Member

Posts: 1605And interesting that the Chicago Massage LLC and Lunar Spa "reviews" almost always appear back to back. With no money ever being exchanged.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 08:53 #39065Senior Member

Posts: 376You never see prices on reviews for Lunar. Ever.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






