Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 931 to 945 of 40005
-
04-26-26 17:59 #39075Senior Member

Posts: 54It was only 2 girls there. Sasa answered the door when I arrived. The other girl's name is Carella (I think how she pronounced it). She's a lot taller than Sasa and looks pretty.
Originally Posted by FingerTight
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 17:17 #39074Senior Member

Posts: 31Ya spa
Hey can anyone give me the contact info for ya spa I used to Google maps there number but can't find it anymore.
-
04-26-26 16:08 #39073Senior Member

Posts: 70My man. She is there. I just saw her. Yes Lisa from perfect 10.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 15:49 #39072Banned Member

Posts: 56Did you see the lineup of girls or did they decide for you?
Originally Posted by Aitsu
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 15:18 #39071Senior Member

Posts: 989Purple Rainbow Spa Closed. All Is Well Otherwise
Went to Orange today to experience Yuki's vaginal grip (it's true) and saw that PR was shut down with a off limits. Do not enter yellow sticker as of Thursday. I'm sure that Yuki was trying to make me pop early with those kegel exercises, but I was able to hold on until I was ready. She wouldn't let me finish in her mouth, but it was a pretty intense experience overall. Drove around the North Side looking for Lisa of Perfect 10 and Ashland Perfect at this "North Beauty Spa" and was unable to find it. Stopped by East Rhythm and saw that big-tittied Coco of SXL fame was working there today, but Mia is long gone.
-
04-26-26 12:47 #39070Senior Member

Posts: 70Oh Nice. Lisa is there. Going to go check out after watching this noon nba game.
Originally Posted by ChickenDiner
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 12:46 #39069Senior Member

Posts: 70Hahahah. You are right.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 11:20 #39068Senior Member

Posts: 39Sasa sounds good. Thanks for the review. Do you know if she offers more? BBFS?
Originally Posted by Aitsu
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 10:40 #39067Senior Member

Posts: 637I love their reviews. It's so real and not shilling at all.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 09:56 #39066Senior Member

Posts: 1605And interesting that the Chicago Massage LLC and Lunar Spa "reviews" almost always appear back to back. With no money ever being exchanged.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 08:53 #39065Senior Member

Posts: 375You never see prices on reviews for Lunar. Ever.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 06:55 #39064Senior Member

Posts: 989I've only fucked Yoyo there ($150 + HF for BBBJ / CFS), but I've heard from another guy that FS is generally available. I was never able to get FS from anyone at Ruby Spa when she worked there, but I guess they gave in to the competition given that Archer Spa is right there which is 100% FS every time guaranteed since the mamasan from Halsted Spa sold it.
Originally Posted by MStanfield
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 02:17 #39063Senior Member

Posts: 54JW Rejuvenating Sasa
I was a bit curious what this place has to offer after seeing Anne here. I got Sasa maybe early 40's, and around 5'2.
Went to TS right away and gave a quick wash down into B2 B / catbath on my back. She did some rimming too. Flipped over for more B2 B and sumata (rubbing the shaft between her pussy lips). She worked her way down for an intense BBBJ. After that we dried off and went back to the room for a massage and more B2 B. She did more BBBJ with some tiddy fucking. She pulled out the bag and did CG until I finished. She cleaned me up and gave a good head massage.
Overall she's pretty good. Total time was 45 minutes for 200.
-
04-26-26 01:00 #39062Senior Member

Posts: 33Not useful info now, but.....
Many years ago, before I was in the hobby, I regularly got massages at a chiropractor's office paid for by my health insurance. I have an actual diagnosis that was a factor in my insurance covering massage. I would get weekly 60-minute full body massages in a spa-like room in my chiropractor's office. No copay, and the office had a policy that MTs could not accept tips.
Originally Posted by Boston2060
[View Original Post]
Before you get excited, there was never any hint of extras. However.....
For about 3 years, the chiropractor employed a (licensed) MT who was young, hot, blond, and had a sexy eastern European accent. She was also extremely professional (but not stuffy; she was quite friendly) and VERY good at her job.
Lots of fantasies and wishful thinking later, she got engaged and moved across the country for her fiance's job. I never found a new MT who was as effective (for my actual diagnosis) as she was, and I stopped getting massages in chiropractor's offices and started getting them in AMPs. I very seriously suspect that the fantasies I had about her were the main thing that pushed me into the hobby.
Oh well. .
-
04-26-26 00:33 #39061Senior Member

Posts: 281Sapphire spa
Hadn't been this place for months. It turned out to be a fun place. Drew the girl in room 5 with 0. 7 hourly house fee. Her name is Anna or Hannah. Around mid 30's and nice body. Good massage but quiet with limited English. She offered a few things after flipping, like. 6 for HJ or 1. 0 HJ+naked. I asked L3 for 1. 6. She was cautious, hesitated but finally OK'ed. Covered BJ, cowgirl and mish. No DATY but in general it was fun. There are five girls working there. Sounded like Yoyo is still there. Like the Relax spa in suburb, but a low key and much more cautious version in the city. I am curious if other girls are available for L3.
Last edited by MStanfield; 04-26-26 at 00:35. Reason: Typo











Reply With Quote






