Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 7993
-
04-29-26 13:03 #7678Senior Member

Posts: 348Fabi Fernandez
I found this lady on DR and Wow I'm glad I did. She came highly recommended and her reviews sealed the deal sort of speak. The norm around here has been frustrating to say the least and it was a breath of fresh air. Just seems like it's too many hit or misses unless you hit the road which isn't feasible for me at times. I just kinda saved my pennies LOL and pulled back from taking chances at the scope of the field as of late and I hit pay dirt.
This lady checked all boxes for me, she has charm, looks, sex appeal, IOP, and a very pretty smile. Most reviews are spot on and let me tell you, her face isn't shown for obvious reason but there's not a doubt that you won't dare turn and walk away from this one. She opened the door and I was pleased beyond what I expected. Well, I do know that most of these ladies are very nice on the eyes. I will try and see her when she visits or when she's near.
Fabi was Fabulous!
Recommendation: Oh YEAH! Hell YEAH.
https://www.discreetreferrals.net/gallery/fabi/
-
04-28-26 11:53 #7677Senior Member

Posts: 312I have seen her also
I have seen her several times and it was alll good.
Originally Posted by MammieJammer
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 19:57 #7676Senior Member

Posts: 1698Thanks brother I appreciate the info! MJ.
Originally Posted by OptionFlipper
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 17:05 #7675Senior Member

Posts: 28She's good to go!
Bigger girl yes. But safe and reliable. She hosts in her private apartment around the highland park area close to downtown. Safe, clean incall.
Originally Posted by MammieJammer
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 16:34 #7674Senior Member

Posts: 1698https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...n/659374197940
I keep seeing this girl post does anyone have any info? She seems pretty thick but her menu seems like it might be all right I'd appreciate any information thanks a lot. MJ.
-
04-27-26 12:01 #7673Senior Member

Posts: 38Info
Anything on this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...d/587157367531
-
04-26-26 11:40 #7672Senior Member

Posts: 1698I contacted this girl and she wanted a deposit not for another day or later in the week. I only wanted enough time to shower and shave and properly groom myself before visiting her location so she is a little disingenuous about only wanting a deposit for a future appointment. Also her menu is very very limited. So between the deposit issue and pretty much nothing on the menu that I was interested in it was a no for me. MJ.
Originally Posted by Johnjohn1813
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 22:23 #7671Regular Member

Posts: 8Saw her last week
Saw her last week. Good personality, clean, and nice. Just make sure you are clean before you see her as she likes her people very clean. Good head though.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...a/933352936961
-
04-22-26 00:08 #7670Senior Member

Posts: 82Agreed
Saw her a little while ago b / c I was curious. Set an appointment and she wanted deposit and FT verification, didn't pay deposit after negotiating (Probably because she had to pay someone). Covered everything and no GFE or DATY and don't even think about missing or getting even close to the back end! She says OCD and means it! Such a limited menu, I dropped the nut and left due to the heavy weed smell. Had a BF or Handler hanging around; large Black Male went in behind me immediately.
Originally Posted by MammieJammer
[View Original Post]
Wouldn't repeat. Rabbit.
-
04-20-26 23:57 #7669Senior Member

Posts: 765Niki
Thank you for the report, and I concur Niki is fun. She is a bbw but is shapely and firm. Will suck a penis like she's in love!!
Originally Posted by MammieJammer
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 18:16 #7668Senior Member

Posts: 1698She wants a deposit which I never pay under any circumstances and suggest that you don't either even if the girl is legit and not a scammer it sets a bad precedent and fosters this kind of request throughout the whole Hobby. MJ.
Originally Posted by WoodyUno
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 16:24 #7667Senior Member

Posts: 38Haven't seen her in person, I have seen some reviews on her from other sites. Reviews said she was the girl in the pics but her "no" list was to long for the donation. I think I seen them out of the Atlanta area if that helps.
Originally Posted by WoodyUno
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 15:22 #7666Senior Member

Posts: 312Any reviews
I have seen her adds for a long time but no post good or bad. Does someone know her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...a/744067903413
-
04-20-26 13:26 #7665Senior Member

Posts: 38I seen the ad late last week was curious and was talking about setting up a meeting, glad I didn't thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by MammieJammer
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 11:16 #7664Senior Member

Posts: 1698Niki
https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...s/133908839585
I saw Niki this past weekend. I have to say straight off and this is born out by her pictures and her ad as well she is a big girl however she has a very pretty face and is very personable and sweet in the session. Her menu had everything I was looking for and I was unrushed the girl is definitely not a clock watcher. Comms were not perfect but were pretty good. This was my first time to see her but I would definitely see her again. BBBJ, full GFE, DATY, MSOG. Full service covered any position I wanted. MJ.











Reply With Quote




