Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 465 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 6974
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6824
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Guys! Is it standard now a days to ask for money for a M&G, lately several girls have asked me to money for just meeting, I thought rule was you do not pay for M&G.
    I haven't done too many M&Gs lately but I had two girls ask for money and I usually stop responding afterwards.

    Something along the lines of:

    "Hi, I prefer to do a meet and great to see how the vibe is. We could get drinks or dinner and I ask for 200".

    - SB / scammer.

    I have no problem covering the expenses of a M&G but that is excessive.

  2. #6823

    Ugh.

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    I've been in a couple of those girls. Great work.
    This has me thinking about renewing my sub for SA. I thought I was done with SA. Ugh.

  3. #6822

    Well done.

    Quote Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy  [View Original Post]
    Nina https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-6280d8483d93.

    Nothing special here but a very reasonable ask. I see her from time to time when I'm in the Stamford area for a car blowjob. Not sure if she does more and if she asks for more for that but for some quick head its a decent enough.

    Emily https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-40fa6df1ca40.

    So this one is interesting because I have no idea what her ask would be but I know she is real. I was at a bar and met her and bought her drinks and she sucked me off in the car after. It was decent head so I can at least vouch for that!

    Coco https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-0e24ead07429.

    One of my favorites. Seen her a few times. Very reasonable ask and open to most things I've asked. Cuter than her pics I think.

    Dakota https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-8b6187129411.

    Normally wouldn't post someone from NYC but when I am there overnight, generally two or three times a month, I usually see her. Very good ask considering its in the city. Usually get off 2-3 times as well with her.

    Rose https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-0505be6a393a.

    Asked to meet strictly platonic the first time which I usually don't do and she is asking for a little higher than my usual range but worth it I think if you like petite girls. Very happy to please me however and I've seen her a few times since strictly intimately.

    Adalina https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-6f6ccc1158b5.

    Also a bit higher than my usual ask but she is cute and nice and tight. Probably just one and done for me but not for any bad reason. Just other options that work a bit better for me.

    Jess https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-dba8864cc820.

    Met her once for coffee and we got right to it after. Very reasonable ask and very very tight. Finished way faster than normal but may try to see her again sometime to redeem myself.

    Heather https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-3513f303acc0.

    Have never talked to her about an arrangement but we went on a date a little while back from a normal dating app. She was sweet. We didn't hook up so can't say anything about that but I can at least confirm she is a real person for what that's worth.

    Dove https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-5b3288ee8a06.

    Honestly not the type I normally go for but a very low ask and she is very submissive so that was nice. One and done for sure but if she is your type a lot of fun could be had.

    Amanda https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-7c1a6a1aa25a.

    Much better looking in person I think although her pics aren't bad. Fairly standard and probably one and done for me but again nothing bad about her.

    Michelle https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-e46b420bea4c.

    Was out her way for something and we met for a quick suck in the car. No complaints but not worth a special trip.

    Pixie https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-a1d23122d447.

    A little thicker than her pictures show but not bad. Saw her a couple of times and might see her again but not at the top of my list.

    Marie https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-332d76ac08a7.

    I know her profile says CA now but she was in NY before. Nice submissive and affordable. Met her three times but it has been a little bit since so not sure if she is gone for good or just temporarily.

    Nina https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-e8edf2967e56.

    I think this one came onto the scene and went through everyone! Was seeing her regularly for a bit but harder to get something scheduled these days so not sure if she is still as active or if she is just getting better offers now.

    Alyssa https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-cda467ce3e40.

    Always a good time but definitely getting gps these days.

    Alicia https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-99528611d668.

    Honestly it was just a day where nobody else was available and I was in the area. Got a hotel and it was fine but wouldn't repeat.

    Coates https://www.sugardaddy.com/next/prof...kbqUBp94f_S5C3.

    Definitely gives STG vibes. One and done for me but reasonable ask and nice enough.

    BabyN https://www.sugardaddy.com/next/prof...C8LB66NpF4Y1Gm.

    Pics are definitely filtered but she isn't terrible looking or anything. Definitely STG vibes and would not see again though.

    Cambam https://www.sugardaddy.com/next/prof...HdAmNSfgagT1Cw.

    Actually met her on SDM so can confirm she is real and a reasonable ask. Fun and down to get right to it. Saw her once and might see her again but another one not high on the list.
    I've been in a couple of those girls. Great work.

  4. #6821
    Quote Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy  [View Original Post]

    Dove https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-5b3288ee8a06.

    Honestly not the type I normally go for but a very low ask and she is very submissive so that was nice. One and done for sure but if she is your type a lot of fun could be had.

    .
    I met Dove a while ago. Met her in Bridgeport at a dart place pool bar She was pretty hot I thought when she walked in. I was like damn. Beat her in darts. She had this GPS attitude with me. I bailed on it. Sounds like she has come down to her senses. She is on all the time SA looking for a whale. Nice work landing her Spoil. I got the sense she would be don't touch this that in bed.

    Thanks for all the reviews. You and Glen are marathon men. Wow. I liked that Coco. Well done. I think she already blocked me. LOL. You need thick skin in this game. Haha.

    I did land a Tinder girl last week. Miracle. 31 year old big booty. I had used Tinder overseas and miracle got a hit here in USA. Overall Tinder tough for the sugar game though all those girls looking for prince charming spoil them just tin different way.

  5. #6820
    Guys! Is it standard now a days to ask for money for a M&G, lately several girls have asked me to money for just meeting, I thought rule was you do not pay for M&G.

  6. #6819
    Nice! At CTSpoilGuy You the man!! Not sure how you get them, some of these did not even reply to my messages.

  7. #6818

    Recents

    Nina https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-6280d8483d93.

    Nothing special here but a very reasonable ask. I see her from time to time when I'm in the Stamford area for a car blowjob. Not sure if she does more and if she asks for more for that but for some quick head its a decent enough.

    Emily https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-40fa6df1ca40.

    So this one is interesting because I have no idea what her ask would be but I know she is real. I was at a bar and met her and bought her drinks and she sucked me off in the car after. It was decent head so I can at least vouch for that!

    Coco https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-0e24ead07429.

    One of my favorites. Seen her a few times. Very reasonable ask and open to most things I've asked. Cuter than her pics I think.

    Dakota https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-8b6187129411.

    Normally wouldn't post someone from NYC but when I am there overnight, generally two or three times a month, I usually see her. Very good ask considering its in the city. Usually get off 2-3 times as well with her.

    Rose https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-0505be6a393a.

    Asked to meet strictly platonic the first time which I usually don't do and she is asking for a little higher than my usual range but worth it I think if you like petite girls. Very happy to please me however and I've seen her a few times since strictly intimately.

    Adalina https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-6f6ccc1158b5.

    Also a bit higher than my usual ask but she is cute and nice and tight. Probably just one and done for me but not for any bad reason. Just other options that work a bit better for me.

    Jess https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-dba8864cc820.

    Met her once for coffee and we got right to it after. Very reasonable ask and very very tight. Finished way faster than normal but may try to see her again sometime to redeem myself.

    Heather https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-3513f303acc0.

    Have never talked to her about an arrangement but we went on a date a little while back from a normal dating app. She was sweet. We didn't hook up so can't say anything about that but I can at least confirm she is a real person for what that's worth.

    Dove https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-5b3288ee8a06.

    Honestly not the type I normally go for but a very low ask and she is very submissive so that was nice. One and done for sure but if she is your type a lot of fun could be had.

    Amanda https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-7c1a6a1aa25a.

    Much better looking in person I think although her pics aren't bad. Fairly standard and probably one and done for me but again nothing bad about her.

    Michelle https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-e46b420bea4c.

    Was out her way for something and we met for a quick suck in the car. No complaints but not worth a special trip.

    Pixie https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-a1d23122d447.

    A little thicker than her pictures show but not bad. Saw her a couple of times and might see her again but not at the top of my list.

    Marie https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-332d76ac08a7.

    I know her profile says CA now but she was in NY before. Nice submissive and affordable. Met her three times but it has been a little bit since so not sure if she is gone for good or just temporarily.

    Nina https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-e8edf2967e56.

    I think this one came onto the scene and went through everyone! Was seeing her regularly for a bit but harder to get something scheduled these days so not sure if she is still as active or if she is just getting better offers now.

    Alyssa https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-cda467ce3e40.

    Always a good time but definitely getting gps these days.

    Alicia https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-99528611d668.

    Honestly it was just a day where nobody else was available and I was in the area. Got a hotel and it was fine but wouldn't repeat.

    Coates https://www.sugardaddy.com/next/prof...kbqUBp94f_S5C3.

    Definitely gives STG vibes. One and done for me but reasonable ask and nice enough.

    BabyN https://www.sugardaddy.com/next/prof...C8LB66NpF4Y1Gm.

    Pics are definitely filtered but she isn't terrible looking or anything. Definitely STG vibes and would not see again though.

    Cambam https://www.sugardaddy.com/next/prof...HdAmNSfgagT1Cw.

    Actually met her on SDM so can confirm she is real and a reasonable ask. Fun and down to get right to it. Saw her once and might see her again but another one not high on the list.

  8. #6817

    Not so sure I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeFly  [View Original Post]
    It would have been nice to include the points you used to book your flights.

    Mike.
    I actually think this is where a lot of travelers are going wrong. Going into it trying to figure out what other passengers have paid automatically sets the wrong foundation for an interaction that is going to leave you feeling like a valued consumer. To each their own, but the cost of the trip is really the least important thing to me as long as the flight is legit worth it. Feel free to disagree!

  9. #6816
    It would have been nice to include the points you used to book your flights.

    Mike.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeonCobra  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why all of the posts on here have become so negative about SA. I'm having an entirely different experience from all of you and am wondering why that is. Since January, I have flown on 7 different airlines. No flights were delayed or cancelled, although 2 of them were rough. One was turbulent which didn't align with pics of the flight and the other was just a real rough landing with a very rude pilot. But even then, 5 out of 7 is batting. 517!

    Mila - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...e-9ff8ef3fb1c8

    I usually don't fly with black carriers, but this one did the trick. I browsed their site for a day or two, then switched over to the app for the details. They offered me a booking the very next day, so I took the flight. I told them we'd be a much better match if they gave me some choices on liveries and cabin setups, because a few of those promo pics were particularly intriguing. I'd absolutely book this airline again, though I haven't since. Just moving up to better routes, I guess.

    Cameron - https://members.seeking.com/member/1...8-4070998db902

    This is one of those ones where I am assuming mileage can vary, but I took three flights with her, each out of Bradley, and each one was better than the last. I will say that on this one, it was a particularly playful experience that I felt like was worth photographing for memories, which the flight crew was more than happy to participate in. I have never been on a plane with a better auxiliary power unit exhaust.

    Svetlana - https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-7e025cb0039b.

    This airline used to fly under a different name. They were more than happy to do a quick ground transfer right in my carno hotel or layover lounge required. I'd call this one the most meh flight I've taken, but I'm pretty picky with carriers. The average guy would absolutely join their frequent flier program and probably sign up for the co-branded credit card just to rack up those bonus miles. This flight crew bounces back and forth between Miami and Connecticut routes though, so timing the route is key. Showed up both ties after having some drinks with her crew, so knowing there might be a little tipsiness on arrival is just part of the flight package, but the plane was able to fly straight down the runway without any problem so I didn't file any complaints with the FAA.

    Lillia - https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-ed05a4cd7fe4

    This airline tried quoting premium fares at first, but when push came to shove it ended up being the cheapest ticket in the sky. If you reverse image search their livery, you'll find their full uncut cabin cam and in-flight entertainment content scattered all over the web. If you like your flights freaky, this one's down for the absolute dirtiest stuffno limits, no judgment. Won't take another flight with her though. Two was enough for me.

    Jewel - https://members.seeking.com/member/1...4-bc2b144a0da9

    This other carrier puts out a ton of preview footage you can buy upfront if you want a full taste of what a night flight with them would be like. She has a couple smaller planes that she needs to coordinate her routes around, but its not a big deal. And despite having smaller aircraft, the fleet looks tightcurves in all the right places, nice wide-body comfort. They give super sloppy, no-holds-barred service on the ground and seems to actually enjoy getting their tail smacked down hard during turbulent landings. I probably rebook this airline more than any other just because they're genuine every time and always down for absolutely anything in the cabin.

    Kat - https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-bdc79beab4ab

    This airline was one of the no-go's. Just gross. Their fleet clearly doesn't get proper maintenance, the cabin air was straight-up foul, and even though the crew was polite enough, I just couldn't get past the downsides. I know a bunch of you have flown them before and some people have attested to the fact that they are a legitimate carrier, but I still don't recommend them at all. It's kinda like booking Air India and expecting the whole plane to smell and feel like Virgin Atlantic. Hard pass for this frequent flyer.

    Nicole - https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-7d06be375a7d

    This one was just a pain in the ass airline. I think their promo pics are fake or at least heavily filtered and photoshopped. They kept bragging about how premium and high-standard their standards for frequent flyers is. I didn't even want to take it anywhere private or book a longer leg with them. I'd strongly advise against flying this carrier.

  10. #6815
    Quote Originally Posted by NeonCobra  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why all of the posts on here have become so negative about SA. I'm having an entirely different experience from all of you and am wondering why that is. Since January, I have flown on 7 different airlines. No flights were delayed or cancelled, although 2 of them were rough. One was turbulent which didn't align with pics of the flight and the other was just a real rough landing with a very rude pilot. But even then, 5 out of 7 is batting. 517!

    Mila - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...e-9ff8ef3fb1c8

    I usually don't fly with black carriers, but this one did the trick. I browsed their site for a day or two, then switched over to the app for the details. They offered me a booking the very next day, so I took the flight. I told them we'd be a much better match if they gave me some choices on liveries and cabin setups, because a few of those promo pics were particularly intriguing. I'd absolutely book this airline again, though I haven't since. Just moving up to better routes, I guess.

    Cameron - https://members.seeking.com/member/1...8-4070998db902

    This is one of those ones where I am assuming mileage can vary, but I took three flights with her, each out of Bradley, and each one was better than the last. I will say that on this one, it was a particularly playful experience that I felt like was worth photographing for memories, which the flight crew was more than happy to participate in. I have never been on a plane with a better auxiliary power unit exhaust.

    Svetlana - https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-7e025cb0039b.

    This airline used to fly under a different name. They were more than happy to do a quick ground transfer right in my carno hotel or layover lounge required. I'd call this one the most meh flight I've taken, but I'm pretty picky with carriers. The average guy would absolutely join their frequent flier program and probably sign up for the co-branded credit card just to rack up those bonus miles. This flight crew bounces back and forth between Miami and Connecticut routes though, so timing the route is key. Showed up both ties after having some drinks with her crew, so knowing there might be a little tipsiness on arrival is just part of the flight package, but the plane was able to fly straight down the runway without any problem so I didn't file any complaints with the FAA.

    Lillia - https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-ed05a4cd7fe4

    This airline tried quoting premium fares at first, but when push came to shove it ended up being the cheapest ticket in the sky. If you reverse image search their livery, you'll find their full uncut cabin cam and in-flight entertainment content scattered all over the web. If you like your flights freaky, this one's down for the absolute dirtiest stuffno limits, no judgment. Won't take another flight with her though. Two was enough for me.

    Jewel - https://members.seeking.com/member/1...4-bc2b144a0da9

    This other carrier puts out a ton of preview footage you can buy upfront if you want a full taste of what a night flight with them would be like. She has a couple smaller planes that she needs to coordinate her routes around, but its not a big deal. And despite having smaller aircraft, the fleet looks tightcurves in all the right places, nice wide-body comfort. They give super sloppy, no-holds-barred service on the ground and seems to actually enjoy getting their tail smacked down hard during turbulent landings. I probably rebook this airline more than any other just because they're genuine every time and always down for absolutely anything in the cabin.

    Kat - https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-bdc79beab4ab

    This airline was one of the no-go's. Just gross. Their fleet clearly doesn't get proper maintenance, the cabin air was straight-up foul, and even though the crew was polite enough, I just couldn't get past the downsides. I know a bunch of you have flown them before and some people have attested to the fact that they are a legitimate carrier, but I still don't recommend them at all. It's kinda like booking Air India and expecting the whole plane to smell and feel like Virgin Atlantic. Hard pass for this frequent flyer.

    Nicole - https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-7d06be375a7d

    This one was just a pain in the ass airline. I think their promo pics are fake or at least heavily filtered and photoshopped. They kept bragging about how premium and high-standard their standards for frequent flyers is. I didn't even want to take it anywhere private or book a longer leg with them. I'd strongly advise against flying this carrier.
    Looks like most of this group with only a couple of exceptions was like flying Spirt Airlines!!

  11. #6814

    Well Done

    Quote Originally Posted by NeonCobra  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why all of the posts on here have become so negative about SA. I'm having an entirely different experience from all of you and am wondering why that is. Since January, I have flown on 7 different airlines. No flights were delayed or cancelled, although 2 of them were rough. One was turbulent which didn't align with pics of the flight and the other was just a real rough landing with a very rude pilot. But even then, 5 out of 7 is batting. 517!

    Mila - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...e-9ff8ef3fb1c8

    I usually don't fly with black carriers, but this one did the trick. I browsed their site for a day or two, then switched over to the app for the details. They offered me a booking the very next day, so I took the flight. I told them we'd be a much better match if they gave me some choices on liveries and cabin setups, because a few of those promo pics were particularly intriguing. I'd absolutely book this airline again, though I haven't since. Just moving up to better routes, I guess.

    Cameron - https://members.seeking.com/member/1...8-4070998db902

    This is one of those ones where I am assuming mileage can vary, but I took three flights with her, each out of Bradley, and each one was better than the last. I will say that on this one, it was a particularly playful experience that I felt like was worth photographing for memories, which the flight crew was more than happy to participate in. I have never been on a plane with a better auxiliary power unit exhaust.

    Svetlana - https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-7e025cb0039b.

    This airline used to fly under a different name. They were more than happy to do a quick ground transfer right in my carno hotel or layover lounge required. I'd call this one the most meh flight I've taken, but I'm pretty picky with carriers. The average guy would absolutely join their frequent flier program and probably sign up for the co-branded credit card just to rack up those bonus miles. This flight crew bounces back and forth between Miami and Connecticut routes though, so timing the route is key. Showed up both ties after having some drinks with her crew, so knowing there might be a little tipsiness on arrival is just part of the flight package, but the plane was able to fly straight down the runway without any problem so I didn't file any complaints with the FAA.

    Lillia - https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-ed05a4cd7fe4

    This airline tried quoting premium fares at first, but when push came to shove it ended up being the cheapest ticket in the sky. If you reverse image search their livery, you'll find their full uncut cabin cam and in-flight entertainment content scattered all over the web. If you like your flights freaky, this one's down for the absolute dirtiest stuffno limits, no judgment. Won't take another flight with her though. Two was enough for me.

    Jewel - https://members.seeking.com/member/1...4-bc2b144a0da9

    This other carrier puts out a ton of preview footage you can buy upfront if you want a full taste of what a night flight with them would be like. She has a couple smaller planes that she needs to coordinate her routes around, but its not a big deal. And despite having smaller aircraft, the fleet looks tightcurves in all the right places, nice wide-body comfort. They give super sloppy, no-holds-barred service on the ground and seems to actually enjoy getting their tail smacked down hard during turbulent landings. I probably rebook this airline more than any other just because they're genuine every time and always down for absolutely anything in the cabin.

    Kat - https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-bdc79beab4ab

    This airline was one of the no-go's. Just gross. Their fleet clearly doesn't get proper maintenance, the cabin air was straight-up foul, and even though the crew was polite enough, I just couldn't get past the downsides. I know a bunch of you have flown them before and some people have attested to the fact that they are a legitimate carrier, but I still don't recommend them at all. It's kinda like booking Air India and expecting the whole plane to smell and feel like Virgin Atlantic. Hard pass for this frequent flyer.

    Nicole - https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-7d06be375a7d

    This one was just a pain in the ass airline. I think their promo pics are fake or at least heavily filtered and photoshopped. They kept bragging about how premium and high-standard their standards for frequent flyers is. I didn't even want to take it anywhere private or book a longer leg with them. I'd strongly advise against flying this carrier.
    Well done! SA was a gold mine for me too. I haven't seen any of the girls you mentioned but Cameron and I are in talks.

  12. #6813

    Sa

    There are still girls to meet on SA but the quality is what has deteriorated compared to previous. There are a lot of escorts on this site who is also on STG and is asking a premium on SA compared to STG. You have to weed out so much now. Now this is not to say that there is not the occasional diamond in there because there is definitely some but you have to be at it consistently and willing to take a test drive knowing that the premium can be hit or miss.

    Mike.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeonCobra  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why all of the posts on here have become so negative about SA. I'm having an entirely different experience from all of you and am wondering why that is. Since January, I have flown on 7 different airlines. No flights were delayed or cancelled, although 2 of them were rough. One was turbulent which didn't align with pics of the flight and the other was just a real rough landing with a very rude pilot. But even then, 5 out of 7 is batting. 517!

    Mila - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...e-9ff8ef3fb1c8

    I usually don't fly with black carriers, but this one did the trick. I browsed their site for a day or two, then switched over to the app for the details. They offered me a booking the very next day, so I took the flight. I told them we'd be a much better match if they gave me some choices on liveries and cabin setups, because a few of those promo pics were particularly intriguing. I'd absolutely book this airline again, though I haven't since. Just moving up to better routes, I guess.

    Cameron - https://members.seeking.com/member/1...8-4070998db902

    This is one of those ones where I am assuming mileage can vary, but I took three flights with her, each out of Bradley, and each one was better than the last. I will say that on this one, it was a particularly playful experience that I felt like was worth photographing for memories, which the flight crew was more than happy to participate in. I have never been on a plane with a better auxiliary power unit exhaust.

    Svetlana - https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-7e025cb0039b.

    This airline used to fly under a different name. They were more than happy to do a quick ground transfer right in my carno hotel or layover lounge required. I'd call this one the most meh flight I've taken, but I'm pretty picky with carriers. The average guy would absolutely join their frequent flier program and probably sign up for the co-branded credit card just to rack up those bonus miles. This flight crew bounces back and forth between Miami and Connecticut routes though, so timing the route is key. Showed up both ties after having some drinks with her crew, so knowing there might be a little tipsiness on arrival is just part of the flight package, but the plane was able to fly straight down the runway without any problem so I didn't file any complaints with the FAA.

    Lillia - https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-ed05a4cd7fe4

    This airline tried quoting premium fares at first, but when push came to shove it ended up being the cheapest ticket in the sky. If you reverse image search their livery, you'll find their full uncut cabin cam and in-flight entertainment content scattered all over the web. If you like your flights freaky, this one's down for the absolute dirtiest stuffno limits, no judgment. Won't take another flight with her though. Two was enough for me.

    Jewel - https://members.seeking.com/member/1...4-bc2b144a0da9

    This other carrier puts out a ton of preview footage you can buy upfront if you want a full taste of what a night flight with them would be like. She has a couple smaller planes that she needs to coordinate her routes around, but its not a big deal. And despite having smaller aircraft, the fleet looks tightcurves in all the right places, nice wide-body comfort. They give super sloppy, no-holds-barred service on the ground and seems to actually enjoy getting their tail smacked down hard during turbulent landings. I probably rebook this airline more than any other just because they're genuine every time and always down for absolutely anything in the cabin.

    Kat - https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-bdc79beab4ab

    This airline was one of the no-go's. Just gross. Their fleet clearly doesn't get proper maintenance, the cabin air was straight-up foul, and even though the crew was polite enough, I just couldn't get past the downsides. I know a bunch of you have flown them before and some people have attested to the fact that they are a legitimate carrier, but I still don't recommend them at all. It's kinda like booking Air India and expecting the whole plane to smell and feel like Virgin Atlantic. Hard pass for this frequent flyer.

    Nicole - https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-7d06be375a7d

    This one was just a pain in the ass airline. I think their promo pics are fake or at least heavily filtered and photoshopped. They kept bragging about how premium and high-standard their standards for frequent flyers is. I didn't even want to take it anywhere private or book a longer leg with them. I'd strongly advise against flying this carrier.

  13. #6812

    Different experience from all of you.

    Not sure why all of the posts on here have become so negative about SA. I'm having an entirely different experience from all of you and am wondering why that is. Since January, I have flown on 7 different airlines. No flights were delayed or cancelled, although 2 of them were rough. One was turbulent which didn't align with pics of the flight and the other was just a real rough landing with a very rude pilot. But even then, 5 out of 7 is batting. 517!

    Mila - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...e-9ff8ef3fb1c8

    I usually don't fly with black carriers, but this one did the trick. I browsed their site for a day or two, then switched over to the app for the details. They offered me a booking the very next day, so I took the flight. I told them we'd be a much better match if they gave me some choices on liveries and cabin setups, because a few of those promo pics were particularly intriguing. I'd absolutely book this airline again, though I haven't since. Just moving up to better routes, I guess.

    Cameron - https://members.seeking.com/member/1...8-4070998db902

    This is one of those ones where I am assuming mileage can vary, but I took three flights with her, each out of Bradley, and each one was better than the last. I will say that on this one, it was a particularly playful experience that I felt like was worth photographing for memories, which the flight crew was more than happy to participate in. I have never been on a plane with a better auxiliary power unit exhaust.

    Svetlana - https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-7e025cb0039b.

    This airline used to fly under a different name. They were more than happy to do a quick ground transfer right in my car—no hotel or layover lounge required. I'd call this one the most meh flight I've taken, but I'm pretty picky with carriers. The average guy would absolutely join their frequent flier program and probably sign up for the co-branded credit card just to rack up those bonus miles. This flight crew bounces back and forth between Miami and Connecticut routes though, so timing the route is key. Showed up both ties after having some drinks with her crew, so knowing there might be a little tipsiness on arrival is just part of the flight package, but the plane was able to fly straight down the runway without any problem so I didn't file any complaints with the FAA.

    Lillia - https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-ed05a4cd7fe4

    This airline tried quoting premium fares at first, but when push came to shove it ended up being the cheapest ticket in the sky. If you reverse image search their livery, you'll find their full uncut cabin cam and in-flight entertainment content scattered all over the web. If you like your flights freaky, this one's down for the absolute dirtiest stuff—no limits, no judgment. Won't take another flight with her though. Two was enough for me.

    Jewel - https://members.seeking.com/member/1...4-bc2b144a0da9

    This other carrier puts out a ton of preview footage you can buy upfront if you want a full taste of what a night flight with them would be like. She has a couple smaller planes that she needs to coordinate her routes around, but its not a big deal. And despite having smaller aircraft, the fleet looks tight—curves in all the right places, nice wide-body comfort. They give super sloppy, no-holds-barred service on the ground and seems to actually enjoy getting their tail smacked down hard during turbulent landings. I probably rebook this airline more than any other just because they're genuine every time and always down for absolutely anything in the cabin.

    Kat - https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-bdc79beab4ab

    This airline was one of the no-go's. Just gross. Their fleet clearly doesn't get proper maintenance, the cabin air was straight-up foul, and even though the crew was polite enough, I just couldn't get past the downsides. I know a bunch of you have flown them before and some people have attested to the fact that they are a legitimate carrier, but I still don't recommend them at all. It's kinda like booking Air India and expecting the whole plane to smell and feel like Virgin Atlantic. Hard pass for this frequent flyer.

    Nicole - https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-7d06be375a7d

    This one was just a pain in the ass airline. I think their promo pics are fake or at least heavily filtered and photoshopped. They kept bragging about how premium and high-standard their standards for frequent flyers is. I didn't even want to take it anywhere private or book a longer leg with them. I'd strongly advise against flying this carrier.

  14. #6811

    Seeking alternatives

    Seeking seems to be trying to go legit these days and keep upping their fees. I have tried SDM and found it to be pretty bad, mostly STG girls and girls about to find themselves on STG. Anyone found an alternative where one could find a girl who goes to the gym who's DTF and holds reasonable expectations?

  15. #6810
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarLifeNow  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone Dave here, new fun SLN girl in Puntnam, her name Alley and she is 23. She said she likes basically everything including anal, and likes being fucked rough and hard, including choking, spanking, and being slapped. She said she likes giving head and can deep throat like a pro. She also likes cute girls and would be willing to do a 3 sum MFF and also MFM. She has never done a 3 sum with 2 guys, but the thought of it turns her on. She wants a mid range ppm allowance and is ok with BBFS as long as recently tested.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Beanybabie02/
    Anyone talked to this girl or meet up with her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape