Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: K-Girls of Columbus

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 80 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 1198
This blog is moderated by INaughtyGuy4U
  1. #808

    Cora and Lfei

    So I did some sluth work and reached out to Asian Kelly from the email listed on the encounter-us website that features Cora and Lfei. They reached back out immediately and had the exact same screening questions as Asimor. Once I passed the screening they said Cora is Columbus when in their website it says they are traveling currently in Jacksonville. As many have mentioned on here they seem to share girls and names change. I just want to see the Cora or Lfei (or both) that are highly reviewed. Not someone else assuming their name. Like the season of Dukes of Hazzard when Bo and Luke were replaced by new actors (throw back for you older gents!) Seems like a bate and switch to me.

  2. #807

    Alisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Outtatissues79  [View Original Post]
    Was her name Alisa?

    Another review said it was a experience. I love latin girls.
    I visited her and was total rush job. Nothing bare. She sprays alcohol on you which I understand wanting to be safe. Just a warning if you just cleaned house that alcohol will have your balls on fire LOL. Then seconds later cover goes on and you are not allowed to touch it or she will put a new one on. I will say her body was top notch. Very nice ass and breasts. She has a small c section scar and a few tats which I don't mind but overall unpleasant experience. She seems to only know about 5 words of English. Sad that with that body I could definitely have fun. Won't repeat.

  3. #806
    Quote Originally Posted by BobRossX  [View Original Post]
    Not the same.
    Not the same Cora I just text them. Cora and lfei still in Florida.

  4. #805
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaJam35  [View Original Post]
    I noticed the numerous awesome reviews of Cora on the oThER site is Cora from encounter. Us the same Cora as featured on the Asian Hollywood? I figured they prob have the same girls just various business names. I booked Cora for Monday just wanted to make sure I'm seeing the same girl that's highly reviewed. Thanks ahead of time for your insight!
    Not the same.

  5. #804

    Not the same

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaJam35  [View Original Post]
    I noticed the numerous awesome reviews of Cora on the oThER site is Cora from encounter. Us the same Cora as featured on the Asian Hollywood? I figured they prob have the same girls just various business names. I booked Cora for Monday just wanted to make sure I'm seeing the same girl that's highly reviewed. Thanks ahead of time for your insight!
    Definitely not the same. Also you can see on the website you mentioned that Cora and Lfei are in Florida at the moment.

  6. #803

    Asian Hollywood vs Encounter. Us

    I noticed the numerous awesome reviews of Cora on the oThER site is Cora from encounter. Us the same Cora as featured on the Asian Hollywood? I figured they prob have the same girls just various business names. I booked Cora for Monday just wanted to make sure I'm seeing the same girl that's highly reviewed. Thanks ahead of time for your insight!

  7. #802
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1419

    Where the cutomers are

    They were hot and heavy here in COlumbus for awhile. They left for a bit and have returned. Maybe the girls come here for a working vaca since demand isn't as high as say NY or LA.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaJam35  [View Original Post]
    Are they local to Columbus or tour? Thanks for your help.

  8. #801

    Asian Hollywood

    Quote Originally Posted by Cp2705  [View Original Post]
    Are they local to Columbus or tour? Thanks for your help.

  9. #800
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaJam35  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I'm new to this thread. What's their URL? Thanks!
    https://asian-hollywood.com/

  10. #799

    Hollywood Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by Cp2705  [View Original Post]
    Their page is active again!
    Sorry I'm new to this thread. What's their URL? Thanks!

  11. #798

    Any correlation on names / photos?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cp2705  [View Original Post]
    Their page is active again!
    Reusing a name (Cora) with photos I found on a reverse image search to other escort listings, and the other one (HaHa) appears to be lifted from an Instagram model. Anyone know if these two have been posted about previously?

  12. #797
    Quote Originally Posted by Yang888  [View Original Post]
    Spent some time with the new Latina at McKinley solid experience.

    Petite, well put together, and looks better in person than in photos. Great attitude from start to finish, easy to vibe with, and nothing felt rushed. She's attentive, engaging, and clearly knows how to handle herself.

    Clean, well presented, and overall very enjoyable session. Wish all Latinas were like this.

    Only minor note: a couple of tattoos not shown in photos, depending on your preference.

    Overall, smooth experience. Easy recommend.
    Was her name Alisa?

    Another review said it was a experience. I love latin girls.

  13. #796

    Asian Hollywood

    Their page is active again!

  14. #795
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaJam35  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever booked Lisa?
    I booked Lisa almost two weeks ago. She was very pleasant, allowed some lfk. So far I've seen Apple and Lisa from that agency and they were comparable.

  15. #794

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaJam35  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I was considering scheduling a duo with these two. Every time I check with them it seems to be these two that are currently available. Any experience with these two as a duo or individually?

    https://www.hedonichaven.com/product/2628.html
    Has anyone ever booked Lisa?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape