Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 2668 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 163 563 1063 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 40009
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39079

    Stopping by

    Ill be driving by late at night and wanted to ask if there is a place worth going that's open 24/7. Also if the door is just open or do I need to call them before going to the door. Thanks in advance. PM also open if prefer.

  2. #39078
    Quote Originally Posted by SwingMe83  [View Original Post]
    Hey can anyone give me the contact info for ya spa I used to Google maps there number but can't find it anymore.
    3838 Lawrence. I was there Friday, cute Asian with big chest but older and a not hot latina.

  3. #39077
    Quote Originally Posted by Daezyn  [View Original Post]
    Sasa sounds good. Thanks for the review. Do you know if she offers more? BBFS?
    I'm not sure if she does. The Sumata and BBBJ were the only two that were bare. Rest was CFS.

  4. #39076

    Sasa

    Quote Originally Posted by Daezyn  [View Original Post]
    Sasa sounds good. Thanks for the review. Do you know if she offers more? BBFS?
    I saw her yesterday and had a similar experience but I did not ask for a TS. Instead I did an hour massage, which was pretty good if you like the deep massages. She was open to FIV, I didn't ask her about BFFS, she slap on the condom after giving head. Then did CG and finished with missionary, followed by a final message which was nice.

  5. #39075
    Quote Originally Posted by FingerTight  [View Original Post]
    Did you see the lineup of girls or did they decide for you?
    It was only 2 girls there. Sasa answered the door when I arrived. The other girl's name is Carella (I think how she pronounced it). She's a lot taller than Sasa and looks pretty.

  6. #39074

    Ya spa

    Hey can anyone give me the contact info for ya spa I used to Google maps there number but can't find it anymore.

  7. #39073
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    Went to Orange today to experience Yuki's vaginal grip (it's true) and saw that PR was shut down with a off limits. Do not enter yellow sticker as of Thursday. I'm sure that Yuki was trying to make me pop early with those kegel exercises, but I was able to hold on until I was ready. She wouldn't let me finish in her mouth, but it was a pretty intense experience overall. Drove around the North Side looking for Lisa of Perfect 10 and Ashland Perfect at this "North Beauty Spa" and was unable to find it. Stopped by East Rhythm and saw that big-tittied Coco of SXL fame was working there today, but Mia is long gone.
    My man. She is there. I just saw her. Yes Lisa from perfect 10.

  8. #39072
    Quote Originally Posted by Aitsu  [View Original Post]
    I was a bit curious what this place has to offer after seeing Anne here. I got Sasa maybe early 40's, and around 5'2.

    Went to TS right away and gave a quick wash down into B2 B / catbath on my back. She did some rimming too. Flipped over for more B2 B and sumata (rubbing the shaft between her pussy lips). She worked her way down for an intense BBBJ. After that we dried off and went back to the room for a massage and more B2 B. She did more BBBJ with some tiddy fucking. She pulled out the bag and did CG until I finished. She cleaned me up and gave a good head massage.

    Overall she's pretty good. Total time was 45 minutes for 200.
    Did you see the lineup of girls or did they decide for you?

  9. #39071

    Purple Rainbow Spa Closed. All Is Well Otherwise

    Went to Orange today to experience Yuki's vaginal grip (it's true) and saw that PR was shut down with a off limits. Do not enter yellow sticker as of Thursday. I'm sure that Yuki was trying to make me pop early with those kegel exercises, but I was able to hold on until I was ready. She wouldn't let me finish in her mouth, but it was a pretty intense experience overall. Drove around the North Side looking for Lisa of Perfect 10 and Ashland Perfect at this "North Beauty Spa" and was unable to find it. Stopped by East Rhythm and saw that big-tittied Coco of SXL fame was working there today, but Mia is long gone.

  10. #39070
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenDiner  [View Original Post]
    Never been to this place, it is at North Ave just off highway and the Audi dealership. In the area for my dental exam, thinking to try my luck afterwards so knocked on the door.

    OMG, It is Lisa open the door for me! I have seen her before at 31st st a few times, and she is definitely the woman I love. Best MILF, in my opinion. Lisa the middle age sexy women I'd like to fuck (I really don't want to say she is mom I'd love to fuck because I am in late 30's. She looks in later 30's too.).

    She definitely remember seeing me before. Gave me a big hug at the door, and a light kiss. I think she knows I ususally go for VIP session, which is what I did today. For 1 hour.

    This place does seems brand new. Super nice! Big room, great decorations around the wall, the table shower room is amazing! Probably one of the best I have tried. And Lisa's skill definitely added to the options. She is so attentive and nice. Kissing all around while me laying down, and a great BBBJ preview before heading back to the room.

    She is a good masseuse so I opted for a massage to start. Her English is limited but she is very talkative with the help of her phone. Although giving me a massage with both hands, she can use it well and I don't feel any disruptions. It lasted around 20 to 25 min, and she started to tease me and ask me turn around. She gave me an eye signal as to let's get it started. I hug her tight, DFK to start. She was so quiet and now she became so fierce, it is what DFK should be. Also squeezed her boob, her boob is in a good shape, for a middle age woman, and it is 100% natural. B to C cup. She then moved to kissing my nipple, then BBBJ, for a good 5 minutes before I asked her to stop. Put on cover, I get up and started with doggy, and we finished at missionary while kissing each other.

    It was a great GFE session for me, and she is a such sweet woman that I remember paying her half the price still getting great service. Don't know how long she will be there but I'd definitely want to see her again.
    Oh Nice. Lisa is there. Going to go check out after watching this noon nba game.

  11. #39069
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    And interesting that the Chicago Massage LLC and Lunar Spa "reviews" almost always appear back to back. With no money ever being exchanged.
    Hahahah. You are right.

  12. #39068
    Quote Originally Posted by Aitsu  [View Original Post]
    I was a bit curious what this place has to offer after seeing Anne here. I got Sasa maybe early 40's, and around 5'2.

    Went to TS right away and gave a quick wash down into B2 B / catbath on my back. She did some rimming too. Flipped over for more B2 B and sumata (rubbing the shaft between her pussy lips). She worked her way down for an intense BBBJ. After that we dried off and went back to the room for a massage and more B2 B. She did more BBBJ with some tiddy fucking. She pulled out the bag and did CG until I finished. She cleaned me up and gave a good head massage.

    Overall she's pretty good. Total time was 45 minutes for 200.
    Sasa sounds good. Thanks for the review. Do you know if she offers more? BBFS?

  13. #39067
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    And interesting that the Chicago Massage LLC and Lunar Spa "reviews" almost always appear back to back. With no money ever being exchanged.
    I love their reviews. It's so real and not shilling at all.

  14. #39066
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    You never see prices on reviews for Lunar. Ever.
    And interesting that the Chicago Massage LLC and Lunar Spa "reviews" almost always appear back to back. With no money ever being exchanged.

  15. #39065
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    Why don't you ever tell us how much she charges uou?
    You never see prices on reviews for Lunar. Ever.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape