Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 1084
-
05-25-26 08:36 #1024Senior Member

Posts: 287I don't disagree seeking has changed from what it once was, but the site is still a unique marketplace with value. I've found that it can provide endless pussy if you are successful, fit, have some game, and have plenty of play money. While I could occasionally score a hot cartgirl or bartender, seeking has enabled that to be a regular and expected occurrence. However, I've also had friends crash and burn on seeking because they fail to realize being overweight and cheap kills a woman's interest in fucking them. SA provides access, but doesn't guarantee success.
Originally Posted by Jsnx8990
[View Original Post]
While I'm successful on Tinder, Hinge, Redddit, and FetLife, I've yet to find another resource that provides us older guys access to as big of a pool of younger women, who aren't straight up escorts, that are down to casually fuck. If anybody knows of one please let me know.
I've been fortunate in that I've had a string of traditional, long term SB relationships since I semi-retired and moved to FL. A few years of early to mid-20's, level headed bi-sexual graduate students that I've met off SA. I've helped them through school, covered braces, moved them cross country, paid off a car, and currently paying marina live aboard fees and insurance. In return I've had eager, fertile, young women who let come over and creampie them after they worship my cock with phone recording them. Whenever I have the urge. Since I only use seeking for variety when I travel, I haven't experienced the stress of constantly fishing in the bowl. I'm sure it could be a ton of bs to deal with since SA is absolutely full of bullshit and women with unrealistic expectations, etc. While I've found it to be quite fruitful, my account was recently banned, again, with little explanation or recourse so I'm done with it. This coupled with the facial recognition tech enabling scammers and blackmailers means I'm exploring new hobbies and will move on from this chapter of my life when my current SB finishes school. Unless her gf sticks around.
-
05-22-26 21:08 #1023Senior Member

Posts: 385How is this possible?
23 years old and has had her account since 2018?. That would make her 16 at the time of account creation. That's always been a no no on SA.
All I can figure is some sort of account takeover. Which probably means scam. I was under the impression that people can't change their ages though. It's very odd. I have seen a few others like this recently.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-7deffbdc0325
-
05-16-26 00:52 #1022Senior Member

Posts: 48Seeking: Tampa | Rubi
I wanted to see if anybody on this side of the forum has any info on this one? I can't find her link anymore, I moved to texting a while ago and had to reschedule a dinner. The ppm is a little higher, but I wanted to see if it would be worth it. She has a nice personality and says she's open to a lot of intimacy. Thanks.
-
05-12-26 14:31 #1021Senior Member

Posts: 272Any input on these girls?
-
05-11-26 23:35 #1020Senior Member

Posts: 287Sam
Setting up a date for Sam to join my long term grad student SB and I for some dirty scenarios. She's older and thicker than I swim with in the bike but a mature woman who is willing to play with a younger, more attractive, woman is challenging to find unless you go the swinger route, which has its issues.
Anybody play with this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-cccf613b584e
-
05-11-26 21:11 #1019Forum Sponsors

Posts: 343SugarLifeNow
Hey everyone, new fun SLN girl in Tampa, her name is Presh and she is 21. She is not into anal or being fingered, but she loves having her ass fingered when she rides. She likes rough sex, and loves having her ass and pussy licked. She also loves giving head. No word on BBFS. Asking for a mid to high PPM allowance, but can be talked down to earth if approached the right way.
https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/preshxx/
-
05-05-26 14:52 #1018Senior Member

Posts: 385Time Wasters
Doing a mini report of some currently active chicks who are pointless to engage with. YMMV of course.
Ariel, 31 - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-bee819b9224d.
Not in Tampa, can be flown in from PA. Didn't bother to ask for a rate as I found the socials and she was 2 x the weight at one point plus kids, so there's probably loose skin hiding and she's not local.
Lana, 19 - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-75d39063e5ac.
Saving herself for marriage LOL.
Nini, 22 - https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-40dd123a0ef9.
Wants only one SD, wants 800 an hour. Ridiculous.
Hazel, 26 - https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-c16a86712e30.
Maybe a bot. Who knows. She's in Orlando but only lists Tampa as her location. Waste of time.Last edited by Mandane; 05-05-26 at 14:53. Reason: spelling
-
05-03-26 08:23 #1017Banned Member

Posts: 1377Hannah from SA
Hello gentleman, I was debating seeing Hannah from SA in my area of Greenville SC. In doing some digging it appears she moved to my area from Tampa recently (or at least was told by another on the board) and I was curious if anyone saw her in your area? I see a link to another Hannah but its now down when searching reviews here so I am attaching her current profile link here. I have sent a couple messages back and forth on the site but was debating giving a number for texting and trying to negotiate some time with her so would love to hear anything you may have if any of you have seen her when she was living in your area. Thank you in advance!
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-1783973aacdc
-
05-02-26 00:07 #1016Senior Member

Posts: 385Angel is a devil
This one has been active before with different profiles. A new one popped up.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-3f4b77feb372
According to reports she's a grade A psycho.
https://www.reddit.com/r/BubbaArmy/s/09fPQvRdZ3
If you scroll down the thread you will see her booking picture.
-
04-30-26 17:53 #1015Senior Member

Posts: 29What up from Miami
Hey guys,
Anyone seen her? Had seen her post on trys* for quite some time, just saw her profile on seeking. I'm over in Miami, she says she splits between South Florida and Tampa so figured I'd see if any of you guys had met her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...9-7639a6f15cb2
https://tryst.link/escort/miafield
Love her look, I simped for her of a long time ago for a month or so.
-
04-26-26 12:54 #1014Senior Member

Posts: 379That's insane
Even if it WAS on the up and up, having someone do that kind of intrusive dive on you, and then put you on social media blast like that? If she's 44 (sure looks like it) she acts about 15. Fuck that.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 01:29 #1013Senior Member

Posts: 385If you value your privacy avoid.
I did a quick face check search on this one and it's red flag central unless you are actually using the site for dating. Even then it's probably still to much. She's a cop (learned that from scrolling her tik tok) and you will be background checked, social media posted, etc.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-88c1ba6903c2
Lots of her posts are about hinge dates, so you no idea how she would work on SA since it's a new account.
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZP8gGnC4g/
The tool she says she uses to background check you is - https://www.intelius.com/.
-
04-20-26 20:38 #1012Senior Member

Posts: 385Did you ever get a price? Ever see her?
Originally Posted by TampaMan60
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 00:37 #1011Senior Member

Posts: 287Nikole
Her profile is still up & active. I've been traveling so haven't sampled her yet.
Originally Posted by StpaMonger
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 23:45 #1010Senior Member

Posts: 34SA depends on what you're looking for
So I actually started with SA when it came to the mongering life. It seemed like the easiest step from the typical apps to this sort of thing at the start. For me it comes down to what you're looking for, and while it takes way more effort than just hitting up your local provider I had good experiences. Now the price for those sites are exorbitant so the first advice I would say if you sign up make sure it's a month when you have time to dive into the site head first full speed. I wasn't going to pay that much to be on the site and casually use it. I wanted to get as many messages and interactions out ASAP since I had no intent to renew longer than what I initially bought. Obviously ignore the emails / likes from the girls in South America or Thailand who just want some online interaction, then cast a wide net and start firing out the emails don't wait for them. I believe you can sort by "last active" or recently online and I used that to focus on emails to active profiles. Of course if I got a like or something I'd message them right away. Next moved the conversation offline as quickly as possible. I would be be juggling conversations in my burner with 4 or 5 girls at a time especially early on in the process. Next you get the ones that want a $1 K weekly allowance or some crazy PPM and I politely decline, drop that convo, and move on. Get the attitude from some for being "cheap" but whatever. Then you have the ones who want a PPM but just platonic at the start to "get to know each other", and feel out the vibes first. Some profiles will list as them seeking a platonic situation to whom I don't even email. When a girl wants to meet first depending on my interest I either say I'm just looking for a more mutually beneficial situation, or did throw out the option for an initial dinner and drinks at a solid restaurant but made it clear that that doesn't come with a PPM unless we hit it off and continue the evening at the hotel.
Originally Posted by Tantra6969
[View Original Post]
Over the course of a month fighting through the bots, GPS providers, a few flakes / no shows, I managed to have some fun. A couple one time connection experiences, but had two that developed into more longer term SB arrangements. One we'd do dinner and drinks some times before heading back to my hotel for a couple hours and other times just the hotel. Other was a early 20's SB had a lot of fun with her too she would spend overnights at the hotel and she actually flaked the first time we were meeting up but apologized sincerely because of nerves and I gave her another chance and it worked out.
For me I now have enjoyed AMPs or LC providers but more often I prefer less transactional and more GFE type interactions with providers. You have to fight through a lot of BS on these sites but IMO can be worth the effort and a one time investment if it fits what you're looking for. My favorite memories at the moment in my still early journey with all this have been the two SBs I met off the site. For reference I mainly searched when I was working over in Orlando because the girls can rarely host and I'd have Hotel for work anyways. Also while I enjoyed I have not renewed any membership at this time for a site but don't regret spending the money I did to give it a try.









Reply With Quote





