Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 2667 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 163 563 1063 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 40000
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39070
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenDiner  [View Original Post]
    Never been to this place, it is at North Ave just off highway and the Audi dealership. In the area for my dental exam, thinking to try my luck afterwards so knocked on the door.

    OMG, It is Lisa open the door for me! I have seen her before at 31st st a few times, and she is definitely the woman I love. Best MILF, in my opinion. Lisa the middle age sexy women I'd like to fuck (I really don't want to say she is mom I'd love to fuck because I am in late 30's. She looks in later 30's too.).

    She definitely remember seeing me before. Gave me a big hug at the door, and a light kiss. I think she knows I ususally go for VIP session, which is what I did today. For 1 hour.

    This place does seems brand new. Super nice! Big room, great decorations around the wall, the table shower room is amazing! Probably one of the best I have tried. And Lisa's skill definitely added to the options. She is so attentive and nice. Kissing all around while me laying down, and a great BBBJ preview before heading back to the room.

    She is a good masseuse so I opted for a massage to start. Her English is limited but she is very talkative with the help of her phone. Although giving me a massage with both hands, she can use it well and I don't feel any disruptions. It lasted around 20 to 25 min, and she started to tease me and ask me turn around. She gave me an eye signal as to let's get it started. I hug her tight, DFK to start. She was so quiet and now she became so fierce, it is what DFK should be. Also squeezed her boob, her boob is in a good shape, for a middle age woman, and it is 100% natural. B to C cup. She then moved to kissing my nipple, then BBBJ, for a good 5 minutes before I asked her to stop. Put on cover, I get up and started with doggy, and we finished at missionary while kissing each other.

    It was a great GFE session for me, and she is a such sweet woman that I remember paying her half the price still getting great service. Don't know how long she will be there but I'd definitely want to see her again.
    Oh Nice. Lisa is there. Going to go check out after watching this noon nba game.

  2. #39069
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    And interesting that the Chicago Massage LLC and Lunar Spa "reviews" almost always appear back to back. With no money ever being exchanged.
    Hahahah. You are right.

  3. #39068
    Quote Originally Posted by Aitsu  [View Original Post]
    I was a bit curious what this place has to offer after seeing Anne here. I got Sasa maybe early 40's, and around 5'2.

    Went to TS right away and gave a quick wash down into B2 B / catbath on my back. She did some rimming too. Flipped over for more B2 B and sumata (rubbing the shaft between her pussy lips). She worked her way down for an intense BBBJ. After that we dried off and went back to the room for a massage and more B2 B. She did more BBBJ with some tiddy fucking. She pulled out the bag and did CG until I finished. She cleaned me up and gave a good head massage.

    Overall she's pretty good. Total time was 45 minutes for 200.
    Sasa sounds good. Thanks for the review. Do you know if she offers more? BBFS?

  4. #39067
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    And interesting that the Chicago Massage LLC and Lunar Spa "reviews" almost always appear back to back. With no money ever being exchanged.
    I love their reviews. It's so real and not shilling at all.

  5. #39066
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    You never see prices on reviews for Lunar. Ever.
    And interesting that the Chicago Massage LLC and Lunar Spa "reviews" almost always appear back to back. With no money ever being exchanged.

  6. #39065
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    Why don't you ever tell us how much she charges uou?
    You never see prices on reviews for Lunar. Ever.

  7. #39064
    Quote Originally Posted by MStanfield  [View Original Post]
    Hadn't been this place for months. It turned out to be a fun place. Drew the girl in room 5 with 0. 7 hourly house fee. Her name is Anna or Hannah. Around mid 30's and nice body. Good massage but quiet with limited English. She offered a few things after flipping, like. 6 for HJ or 1. 0 HJ+naked. I asked L3 for 1. 6. She was cautious, hesitated but finally OK'ed. Covered BJ, cowgirl and mish. No DATY but in general it was fun. There are five girls working there. Sounded like Yoyo is still there. Like the Relax spa in suburb, but a low key and much more cautious version in the city. I am curious if other girls are available for L3.
    I've only fucked Yoyo there ($150 + HF for BBBJ / CFS), but I've heard from another guy that FS is generally available. I was never able to get FS from anyone at Ruby Spa when she worked there, but I guess they gave in to the competition given that Archer Spa is right there which is 100% FS every time guaranteed since the mamasan from Halsted Spa sold it.

  8. #39063

    JW Rejuvenating Sasa

    I was a bit curious what this place has to offer after seeing Anne here. I got Sasa maybe early 40's, and around 5'2.

    Went to TS right away and gave a quick wash down into B2 B / catbath on my back. She did some rimming too. Flipped over for more B2 B and sumata (rubbing the shaft between her pussy lips). She worked her way down for an intense BBBJ. After that we dried off and went back to the room for a massage and more B2 B. She did more BBBJ with some tiddy fucking. She pulled out the bag and did CG until I finished. She cleaned me up and gave a good head massage.

    Overall she's pretty good. Total time was 45 minutes for 200.

  9. #39062

    Not useful info now, but.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston2060  [View Original Post]
    Hey anyone come across some chiropractors or any options that accept insurance or an HSA card?!

    Heard of some good experience with chiropractors and also massage spots that take HSA cards and do L1. Not sure if someone has come across a good option that has a great deep tissue massage and maybe I'm able to pay for it with my work funds.
    Many years ago, before I was in the hobby, I regularly got massages at a chiropractor's office paid for by my health insurance. I have an actual diagnosis that was a factor in my insurance covering massage. I would get weekly 60-minute full body massages in a spa-like room in my chiropractor's office. No copay, and the office had a policy that MTs could not accept tips.

    Before you get excited, there was never any hint of extras. However.....

    For about 3 years, the chiropractor employed a (licensed) MT who was young, hot, blond, and had a sexy eastern European accent. She was also extremely professional (but not stuffy; she was quite friendly) and VERY good at her job.

    Lots of fantasies and wishful thinking later, she got engaged and moved across the country for her fiance's job. I never found a new MT who was as effective (for my actual diagnosis) as she was, and I stopped getting massages in chiropractor's offices and started getting them in AMPs. I very seriously suspect that the fantasies I had about her were the main thing that pushed me into the hobby.

    Oh well. .

  10. #39061

    Sapphire spa

    Hadn't been this place for months. It turned out to be a fun place. Drew the girl in room 5 with 0. 7 hourly house fee. Her name is Anna or Hannah. Around mid 30's and nice body. Good massage but quiet with limited English. She offered a few things after flipping, like. 6 for HJ or 1. 0 HJ+naked. I asked L3 for 1. 6. She was cautious, hesitated but finally OK'ed. Covered BJ, cowgirl and mish. No DATY but in general it was fun. There are five girls working there. Sounded like Yoyo is still there. Like the Relax spa in suburb, but a low key and much more cautious version in the city. I am curious if other girls are available for L3.
    Last edited by MStanfield; 04-26-26 at 00:35. Reason: Typo

  11. #39060

    Angel Got Busted

    Say it ain't so. Chicago's worst provider got busted along with her sex doll. No joke second one on the list say it ain't so.

    https://publicsearch1.chicagopolice....tails/18523285

  12. #39059

    Lisa at North Beauty Spa, Best MILF I ever met

    Never been to this place, it is at North Ave just off highway and the Audi dealership. In the area for my dental exam, thinking to try my luck afterwards so knocked on the door.

    OMG, It is Lisa open the door for me! I have seen her before at 31st st a few times, and she is definitely the woman I love. Best MILF, in my opinion. Lisa the middle age sexy women I'd like to fuck (I really don't want to say she is mom I'd love to fuck because I am in late 30's. She looks in later 30's too.).

    She definitely remember seeing me before. Gave me a big hug at the door, and a light kiss. I think she knows I ususally go for VIP session, which is what I did today. For 1 hour.

    This place does seems brand new. Super nice! Big room, great decorations around the wall, the table shower room is amazing! Probably one of the best I have tried. And Lisa's skill definitely added to the options. She is so attentive and nice. Kissing all around while me laying down, and a great BBBJ preview before heading back to the room.

    She is a good masseuse so I opted for a massage to start. Her English is limited but she is very talkative with the help of her phone. Although giving me a massage with both hands, she can use it well and I don't feel any disruptions. It lasted around 20 to 25 min, and she started to tease me and ask me turn around. She gave me an eye signal as to let's get it started. I hug her tight, DFK to start. She was so quiet and now she became so fierce, it is what DFK should be. Also squeezed her boob, her boob is in a good shape, for a middle age woman, and it is 100% natural. B to C cup. She then moved to kissing my nipple, then BBBJ, for a good 5 minutes before I asked her to stop. Put on cover, I get up and started with doggy, and we finished at missionary while kissing each other.

    It was a great GFE session for me, and she is a such sweet woman that I remember paying her half the price still getting great service. Don't know how long she will be there but I'd definitely want to see her again.

  13. #39058

    Money

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhar35  [View Original Post]
    Rolled in and was greeted by Daisy at the door. She gave me a hug and a cheek kiss and led me to the back room. Laid face down on the table and she started with the massage. The massage was aight but she made up for it when I started grabbing for her legs and ass. She would lean in hard on my shoulders from behind while grinding her thighs against my ass cheeks. Girl was into it.

    On the flip she went full full hands free dt while tugging on the boys and teasing the crack. Switched to 69 before getting covered up. Started with some cowgirl and damn could she ride. Sucked and watching them tits jiggle and did some dfk. Then went for some mish before hitting it from behind with the doggy. Slapped that ass a few times as I pounded.

    Finished up and laid there and chilled until she cleaned me up with a warm towel.
    Why don't you ever tell us how much she charges uou?

  14. #39057

    Camilia at Chicago Massage LLC

    Pulled up in the afternoon and Camilia opened the door. Girl was short but them natural Ds are no joke. Got a hug and she walked me to the back room.

    Massage was mid but who cares LOL. Started grabbing on her thighs and she leaned into it hard, pressing them tits against my back grinding on me. I was definitely getting hard by now and the energy was pretty good. Lifted my ass so she could stroke the junior a bit as she teased the boys.

    On the flip she did some rub and tug on the junior and licked my nips. We did a bit dfk before she went for the BBBJ. She then wrapped me up and hopped on. Started with some RCG and damn the girl could ride. I told her to turn and we did some regular cowgirl. Them naturals bouncing everywhere while we dfk'd. Hit mish then flipped her over for doggy, good clap on that ass, gave it some smacks and she arched harder every time.

    Nutted and just chilled for a min. She came back with a warm towel and cleaned me up real nice.

  15. #39056

    Daisy at Lunar Body Work

    Rolled in and was greeted by Daisy at the door. She gave me a hug and a cheek kiss and led me to the back room. Laid face down on the table and she started with the massage. The massage was aight but she made up for it when I started grabbing for her legs and ass. She would lean in hard on my shoulders from behind while grinding her thighs against my ass cheeks. Girl was into it.

    On the flip she went full full hands free dt while tugging on the boys and teasing the crack. Switched to 69 before getting covered up. Started with some cowgirl and damn could she ride. Sucked and watching them tits jiggle and did some dfk. Then went for some mish before hitting it from behind with the doggy. Slapped that ass a few times as I pounded.

    Finished up and laid there and chilled until she cleaned me up with a warm towel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape