Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 45 of 2251 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 545 1045 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 33760
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #33100
    Quote Originally Posted by BadManBoston  [View Original Post]
    I spent an hour with Malu a week ago.
    I was certain that I had seen Malu before as the name just seemed so familiar. So I checked my records, which I hope nobody ever finds, and it turns out I was wrong. About the 2019- 2021 time frame there was a Brazilian girl who got very good reviews on this board. Her name was Mannu and I saw her once at the end of 2019.

  2. #33099

    Brazilian MILF Miya

    https://callescort.org/212-202-6889

    Met with this lovely. Pics are very similar, could very well be her, but you will not be disappointed. Hot, dark skinned, tan-lined Brazilian, speaks good English, and is independent. Very hard man mades, but decent, big Brazilian ass, and nice face. After comms, and some slight screening (r you a cop, take pic of lot, etc.), made my way to room. She is around 5-7", slim, but thick in the right places, def not BBW or pawg, just got meat on her bones. I got there, asked to take a shower, she obliged. Once out of shower, she was waiting for me in a sexy 2 piece lingerie, very nice. Got to the bed, and she dropped her panties, and started bareback grinding her ass and pussy on my cock. Slapped her ass a bit, reached around to finger her, she grabbed my hand and guided it to her sphincter!! I obliged and started fingering her asshole, which she seemed to enjoy while she was playing with her pussy. Once she sensed I was good to go, she grabbed a condom (boo) and proceeded with a CBJ while I continued to finger her ass and pussy simultaneously. Decent CBJ, little toothy, or maybe she had a tongue piercing, couldn't tell, but she turned on all fours to let me pound her doggy. Very nice, while she was fingering her clit, she guided my finger again to her ass, so I fingered her ass while pounding her. Went at that for a bit, then she turned over, blew me for a bit, then on her back for missionary. Then what a site I saw!! Her clit was the size of a thumb!! Ginormous!! Was in awe of it!! She pulled me in and said "fuck me good" while she played with her clit. Crazy shit!! Banged her pretty steadily, then finished in the bag. She didn't throw me off and seemed pretty relaxed. Cleaned up, she offered me some wipes, got dressed. Asked about greek play, but no, just finger (for now). 160 hhr (1), 320 hr (2). Me thinks she allows more once she gets comfortable with you. She is from the Cape and frequents Braintree, but occasionally comes up to Andover, where I saw her. I would definitely repeat again, just to try and munch on that clit while fingering her ass! She is in Andover till Friday if interested.

  3. #33098
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by CroarkinMeade  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/206328207

    Showed up and there were several other people in the apartment, including children moving around. Girls are attractive but obviously not the ones in the ad (what else is new), chaotic environment and possibly survival mode or managed. Felt unsafe the entire time. Tapped out early and left, would not repeat.

    Wouldn't be surprised if multiple listings in the area run out of the same apartment.
    Trap house.

  4. #33097

    Double team tonight

    Anyone down to double team a SB I see? The other guy had to cancel unexpectedly. Let me know soon via PM.

  5. #33096

    Malu

    I spent an hour with Malu a week ago.

    She gets an A for effort, but I was really disappointed with her appearance.

    While she has great tits, she is much heavier and older than the pics in her ad. Her face is rather unattractive. She made me pop, but I won't repeat.

  6. #33095

    Has anyone used alpha herb from ebay? Does it make it numb like desensitizing sprays

    Has anyone used alpha herb from ebay? Does it make it numb like desensitizing sprays?

  7. #33094

    Malu

    Didn't realize Malu offered BBFS. Any extra $ or all jnclusive?

    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    Been having great times lately with some of the milfy Brazilians in the area, just recently saw Bella in Framingham.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...0138.htm?cat=1

    And before that the legendary Renata.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/2785736.htm

    And also Malu in Framingham.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...9772.htm?cat=1

    Any other GFE milfs I'm missing out on in in that $250 price range for a half hour? Travel isn't really an issue within reason of course. Thanks in advance.

  8. #33093

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't agree more. Love Bella's look. She quoted 300 hhr. 400 hr. She worth it?
    Yeah, worth it. I did the half. Very hot session. DFK, DATY, BBJ, CFS multiple positions. No rush. Don't know if she has a BBFS option.

  9. #33092
    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    I'm no spring chicken myself. And frankly, both Malu and Renata have bodies at 50 that look better than some of these fat slobs or junkie-thin skanks that a lot of guys on here are bragging about getting with. So give me a gilf any day of the week. And Bella is no more than forty so while she technically could qualify as a gilf, that's really not her vibe at all. And yeah I know you were making a joke. So who's your go-to these days, funny guy?
    I couldn't agree more. Love Bella's look. She quoted 300 hhr. 400 hr. She worth it?

  10. #33091
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198
    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    I'm no spring chicken myself. And frankly, both Malu and Renata have bodies at 50 that look better than some of these fat slobs or junkie-thin skanks that a lot of guys on here are bragging about getting with. So give me a gilf any day of the week. And Bella is no more than forty so while she technically could qualify as a gilf, that's really not her vibe at all. And yeah I know you were making a joke. So who's your go-to these days, funny guy?
    Oh, I'm in 60's approaching 90's but for me if it's legal it's a game. LOL.

  11. #33090

    MILF, gilf, whatever

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    MILFs or GILFs? LOL sorry man, couldn't let it just pass lmao.
    I'm no spring chicken myself. And frankly, both Malu and Renata have bodies at 50 that look better than some of these fat slobs or junkie-thin skanks that a lot of guys on here are bragging about getting with. So give me a gilf any day of the week. And Bella is no more than forty so while she technically could qualify as a gilf, that's really not her vibe at all. And yeah I know you were making a joke. So who's your go-to these days, funny guy?

  12. #33089

    Caution

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/206328207

    Showed up and there were several other people in the apartment, including children moving around. Girls are attractive but obviously not the ones in the ad (what else is new), chaotic environment and possibly survival mode or managed. Felt unsafe the entire time. Tapped out early and left, would not repeat.

    Wouldn't be surprised if multiple listings in the area run out of the same apartment.

  13. #33088
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198
    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    Been having great times lately with some of the milfy Brazilians in the area, just recently saw Bella in Framingham.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...0138.htm?cat=1

    And before that the legendary Renata.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/2785736.htm

    And also Malu in Framingham.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...9772.htm?cat=1

    Any other GFE milfs I'm missing out on in in that $250 price range for a half hour? Travel isn't really an issue within reason of course. Thanks in advance.
    MILFs or GILFs? LOL sorry man, couldn't let it just pass lmao.

  14. #33087

    More Milfs!

    Been having great times lately with some of the milfy Brazilians in the area, just recently saw Bella in Framingham.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...0138.htm?cat=1

    And before that the legendary Renata.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/2785736.htm

    And also Malu in Framingham.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...9772.htm?cat=1

    Any other GFE milfs I'm missing out on in in that $250 price range for a half hour? Travel isn't really an issue within reason of course. Thanks in advance.

  15. #33086
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCaptainHook  [View Original Post]
    Already left. Weird rule I have is 3 pictures only I avoid. Has some history from 10/25 so all in all would probably.

    Be someone with a similar type body. Usual QV type girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape