Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 25038
-
04-25-26 18:34 #24243Regular Member

Posts: 23Magic Mouth Mandy
Paid Mandy a visit recently for a BBBJCIM and was not disappointed. She did run a little behind schedule (seems typical with her) but super friendly and nice to chat with. Felt at ease. Definitely a lot skinnier looking than her ads reflect. Overall, great at what she does and would repeat. She has more to offer as well including Greek, perhaps next time.
-
04-25-26 18:06 #24242Senior Member

Posts: 4545Set up??
I would definitely be careful on this one. She pretty much mention all the stuff a guy would love to entice you. So good luck if you ever see hee.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 16:14 #24241Senior Member

Posts: 391Call escort ad
https://callescort.org/401-217-5483
Has anyone seen her she looks good haven't seen her ad before.
-
04-24-26 23:49 #24240Senior Member

Posts: 468Re
Check here https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sea...archid=7598309.
Originally Posted by FairwayPar4
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 11:47 #24239Senior Member

Posts: 76Possible Rip Off
I don't have direct experience but the add says duos may be available with Piff Royale and I did see a rip off report on either the Groton forum or Eastern CT forum about Piff. I was curious and decided not to chance it due to the Piff issue since they are probably staying together. If you do TOFT please let us know how it went. Thanks.
Originally Posted by FairwayPar4
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 10:16 #24238Senior Member

Posts: 86Throat therapist
Anyone have info about this loveley as far of service etc. Can't find any info. Curious!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/groton-ct/female-escorts/throat-therapist-thursdaysuck-/878661505642Last edited by FairwayPar4; 04-24-26 at 10:17. Reason: missing link
-
04-22-26 19:02 #24237Senior Member

Posts: 28Has two places. If she wants you to go to Pawtucket stay away. That place was disgusting and a doorway was only blocked by a curtain and someone came in during our session. Everything is covered. She seemed nice enough, but I'd probably not repeat.
Originally Posted by Se4269
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 15:57 #24236Senior Member

Posts: 391New provider ad?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...t/304606804641
Has anyone seen this one looks TGTBT.
Pm or post thanks you.
-
04-20-26 20:41 #24235Senior Member

Posts: 86Cerified
Has anyone seen this good looking gem or know what's the services like. I'm interested but like to see more about her!! Any ifnfo!!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...-/708060502431
-
04-20-26 09:51 #24234Senior Member

Posts: 574New to Providence
Hey everyone, I just moved here from Boston, where I've been very busy for a long time (see post history). Looking forward to trying something new and letting you all know how it goes.
-
04-19-26 14:53 #24233Regular Member

Posts: 9Power meets pleasure
Anyone have intel on this one? I see them post a lot but no name and I am not able to find anything here.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...m/873209361550
-
04-15-26 20:56 #24232Senior Member

Posts: 111Taylor / Delaney Rayne
Pretty sure that is Taylor. Saw her a few times. Used to have a crazy hot body with a decent face but last time she just looked bad. Think she was homeless for a little while. Last time she was Nodding off and falling asleep. 2 for a hh visit. Bbj, covered FS and no cim. Always complaining about something. If she has cleaned back up not the worst provider. Does have some criminal stuff on her record but never got the vibe she would rob or set you up.
Originally Posted by ILuvToMunch69
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 08:34 #24231Senior Member

Posts: 109Anyone partake in this one yet
-
04-14-26 17:01 #24230Senior Member

Posts: 69Natasha
Thanks for this report. I have tried reaching out to her to set something up a few times and she never responded. After reading that I'm very glad she didn't! I’m seem like a very sketchy situation. I'll definitely going to stay far away from this one.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 20:58 #24229Senior Member

Posts: 1734Little beaker
The little beaker the girl had was a crack bong.









Reply With Quote





