Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 555 1055 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 25057
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24247

    Certified Booty

    Anybody got info of this one, trying to contact. Post or pm Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...-/555319458056

  2. #24246

  3. #24245
    Quote Originally Posted by IcebergSlim  [View Original Post]
    Paid Mandy a visit recently for a BBBJCIM and was not disappointed. She did run a little behind schedule (seems typical with her) but super friendly and nice to chat with. Felt at ease. Definitely a lot skinnier looking than her ads reflect. Overall, great at what she does and would repeat. She has more to offer as well including Greek, perhaps next time.
    I've been getting my balls drained by her since 2018 and not once has she ever been on time. I always have time to kill so it's no biggie for me personally and she has always gone over time for me too. Show up freshly washed and balls shaved with a Red Bull and she will give you the sloppiest ball draining and swallow your cum with a smile.

  4. #24244
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp  [View Original Post]
    She is late every visit. When she gives me a time I text 30 minutes ahead of time and tell her I am there. Still end up waiting every time.

    .
    I've started doing that with a lot of girls. I just tell them I'm parking and ready when I'm at least 15 min out.

  5. #24243

    Late

    She is late every visit. When she gives me a time I text 30 minutes ahead of time and tell her I am there. Still end up waiting every time.

    Quote Originally Posted by IcebergSlim  [View Original Post]
    Paid Mandy a visit recently for a BBBJCIM and was not disappointed. She did run a little behind schedule (seems typical with her) but super friendly and nice to chat with. Felt at ease. Definitely a lot skinnier looking than her ads reflect. Overall, great at what she does and would repeat. She has more to offer as well including Greek, perhaps next time.
    .

  6. #24242

    Magic Mouth Mandy

    Paid Mandy a visit recently for a BBBJCIM and was not disappointed. She did run a little behind schedule (seems typical with her) but super friendly and nice to chat with. Felt at ease. Definitely a lot skinnier looking than her ads reflect. Overall, great at what she does and would repeat. She has more to offer as well including Greek, perhaps next time.

  7. #24241
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548

    Set up??

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/401-217-5483

    Has anyone seen her she looks good haven't seen her ad before.
    I would definitely be careful on this one. She pretty much mention all the stuff a guy would love to entice you. So good luck if you ever see hee.

  8. #24240

    Call escort ad

    https://callescort.org/401-217-5483

    Has anyone seen her she looks good haven't seen her ad before.

  9. #24239

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by FairwayPar4  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info about this loveley as far of service etc. Can't find any info. Curious!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/groton-ct/female-escorts/throat-therapist-thursdaysuck-/878661505642
    Check here https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sea...archid=7598309.

  10. #24238

    Possible Rip Off

    I don't have direct experience but the add says duos may be available with Piff Royale and I did see a rip off report on either the Groton forum or Eastern CT forum about Piff. I was curious and decided not to chance it due to the Piff issue since they are probably staying together. If you do TOFT please let us know how it went. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by FairwayPar4  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info about this loveley as far of service etc. Can't find any info. Curious!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/groton-ct/female-escorts/throat-therapist-thursdaysuck-/878661505642

  11. #24237

    Throat therapist

    Anyone have info about this loveley as far of service etc. Can't find any info. Curious!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/groton-ct/female-escorts/throat-therapist-thursdaysuck-/878661505642
    Last edited by FairwayPar4; 04-24-26 at 10:17. Reason: missing link

  12. #24236
    Quote Originally Posted by Se4269  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on this one? I see them post a lot but no name and I am not able to find anything here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...m/873209361550
    Has two places. If she wants you to go to Pawtucket stay away. That place was disgusting and a doorway was only blocked by a curtain and someone came in during our session. Everything is covered. She seemed nice enough, but I'd probably not repeat.

  13. #24235

    New provider ad?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...t/304606804641

    Has anyone seen this one looks TGTBT.

    Pm or post thanks you.

  14. #24234

    Cerified

    Has anyone seen this good looking gem or know what's the services like. I'm interested but like to see more about her!! Any ifnfo!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...-/708060502431

  15. #24233

    New to Providence

    Hey everyone, I just moved here from Boston, where I've been very busy for a long time (see post history). Looking forward to trying something new and letting you all know how it goes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape