Thread: K-Girls of Columbus
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 1198
-
04-26-26 10:57 #808Senior Member

Posts: 538Cora and Lfei
So I did some sluth work and reached out to Asian Kelly from the email listed on the encounter-us website that features Cora and Lfei. They reached back out immediately and had the exact same screening questions as Asimor. Once I passed the screening they said Cora is Columbus when in their website it says they are traveling currently in Jacksonville. As many have mentioned on here they seem to share girls and names change. I just want to see the Cora or Lfei (or both) that are highly reviewed. Not someone else assuming their name. Like the season of Dukes of Hazzard when Bo and Luke were replaced by new actors (throw back for you older gents!) Seems like a bate and switch to me.
-
04-26-26 07:59 #807Regular Member

Posts: 3Alisa
I visited her and was total rush job. Nothing bare. She sprays alcohol on you which I understand wanting to be safe. Just a warning if you just cleaned house that alcohol will have your balls on fire LOL. Then seconds later cover goes on and you are not allowed to touch it or she will put a new one on. I will say her body was top notch. Very nice ass and breasts. She has a small c section scar and a few tats which I don't mind but overall unpleasant experience. She seems to only know about 5 words of English. Sad that with that body I could definitely have fun. Won't repeat.
Originally Posted by Outtatissues79
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 14:20 #806Senior Member

Posts: 59Not the same Cora I just text them. Cora and lfei still in Florida.
Originally Posted by BobRossX
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 14:04 #805Senior Member

Posts: 201Not the same.
Originally Posted by SeaJam35
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 11:53 #804Senior Member

Posts: 34Not the same
Definitely not the same. Also you can see on the website you mentioned that Cora and Lfei are in Florida at the moment.
Originally Posted by SeaJam35
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 11:36 #803Senior Member

Posts: 538Asian Hollywood vs Encounter. Us
I noticed the numerous awesome reviews of Cora on the oThER site is Cora from encounter. Us the same Cora as featured on the Asian Hollywood? I figured they prob have the same girls just various business names. I booked Cora for Monday just wanted to make sure I'm seeing the same girl that's highly reviewed. Thanks ahead of time for your insight!
-
04-24-26 13:12 #802Senior Member

Posts: 1419Where the cutomers are
They were hot and heavy here in COlumbus for awhile. They left for a bit and have returned. Maybe the girls come here for a working vaca since demand isn't as high as say NY or LA.
Originally Posted by SeaJam35
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 12:00 #801Senior Member

Posts: 538Asian Hollywood
Are they local to Columbus or tour? Thanks for your help.
Originally Posted by Cp2705
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 10:39 #800Senior Member

Posts: 67https://asian-hollywood.com/
Originally Posted by SeaJam35
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 09:28 #799Senior Member

Posts: 538Hollywood Asian
Sorry I'm new to this thread. What's their URL? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Cp2705
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 00:33 #798Regular Member

Posts: 4Any correlation on names / photos?
Reusing a name (Cora) with photos I found on a reverse image search to other escort listings, and the other one (HaHa) appears to be lifted from an Instagram model. Anyone know if these two have been posted about previously?
Originally Posted by Cp2705
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 22:19 #797Senior Member

Posts: 92Was her name Alisa?
Originally Posted by Yang888
[View Original Post]
Another review said it was a experience. I love latin girls.
-
04-23-26 21:57 #796Senior Member

Posts: 67Asian Hollywood
Their page is active again!
-
04-23-26 16:07 #795Senior Member

Posts: 67I booked Lisa almost two weeks ago. She was very pleasant, allowed some lfk. So far I've seen Apple and Lisa from that agency and they were comparable.
Originally Posted by SeaJam35
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 13:50 #794Senior Member

Posts: 538Lisa
Has anyone ever booked Lisa?
Originally Posted by SeaJam35
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




