Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 18418
-
04-24-26 09:31 #16543Senior Member

Posts: 368Lol
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-24-26 08:33 #16542Senior Member

Posts: 99Appears your mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 06:59 #16541Regular Member

Posts: 197Smell
I had her earlier this year. Unless you are resistant to a very strong odor down there, I'd suggest stay away for time being.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 02:16 #16540Regular Member

Posts: 197Bunny's TikTok
That's her TikTok, but I think someone pissed her off LMAO as I see she changed it. Maybe someone from here tipped her people are looking at her social media. BTW, I fucked her couple of weeks ago. 500, she was asking for 1. 5 k at first but yeah, hell nah. The fuck was covered but the BJ was bare and it was pretty decent.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 22:40 #16539Senior Member

Posts: 468Angel
She is strapped for that cash and offering steep discounts for bare. Decided to hit it again, even after throwing her back.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-dba5a0bf7c28
In between housing, so living out of a hotel, and willing to host. Allowance amounts are super low boys. Just be careful of the tuna stench.
Originally Posted by JustLikeThe
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 22:28 #16538Senior Member

Posts: 270Bunny
Still planning on writing the report? Sorry for badgering, but the last three girls I had off the site were all disappointment and I ain't that picky, so I want to get the next one right at least. It seems like she's iffy too but it's slim pickings out here so I'll dish out 400-500 if she's at least giving a good BBBJ and lets me fuck her raw.
Originally Posted by TonySop
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 22:06 #16537Senior Member

Posts: 228Deported Pro on SA
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BrickYard
[View Original Post]
Yep that's the one. Actually a very sweet girl when you got to know her. I saw her several times when she was on her "business trips" here. Last I checked in with her she was back in Italy. Tempted to take a summer trip over there to see her again.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 22:00 #16536Senior Member

Posts: 228Krystal
Krystal looks like a tranny. Can't imagine hitting it for $100 from the back and in the dark let alone $1500. No way anyone is paying her $1,500.
Originally Posted by AnonDemon69
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 20:34 #16535Senior Member

Posts: 270I'm opting out as well
Like tuna but tuna factory whole different level.
Originally Posted by GoodBoy07
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 19:53 #16534Senior Member

Posts: 1061Gps is real. These things aren't worth 400.
Originally Posted by AnonDemon69
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 17:53 #16533Senior Member

Posts: 115Gianna
Not in the area, but looking for someone to "help me get an apartment." Yeah no.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...6-c68075f33d59
-
04-23-26 17:06 #16532Senior Member

Posts: 104A couple of shares
Avril.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-005b75397240
Good Texter. Asked for 800 but talked her down to 500. She does not like to give oral, which was a no go for me. Maybe she didn't like that I brought down her price.
Krystal.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-daba7828f824
Asked for 1. 5 k, she did not budge, not even a little. Pass.
-
04-23-26 16:59 #16531Senior Member

Posts: 39No go for me unless you're into tuna factory conditions 😂.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 16:01 #16530Senior Member

Posts: 1061So it's no go for her? Shit. She's like the community. Tempted to try it but its nah.
Originally Posted by GoodBoy07
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 12:05 #16529Senior Member

Posts: 270Angel
Thanks for the heads up brother. I saw that now
Originally Posted by JustLikeThe
[View Original Post]
Might be a deal breaker for me and on to the next one.










Reply With Quote






