Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 812 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 554 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 12173
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #11378
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 144

    Nazu is back!!

    Didn't think Nazu would be back so soon. She is a very young girl who has just turned 20. Very standard Japanese student vibe. Standard shower she has a very petite silm build. Very nice round butt.

    In the main event, I was most leading her which I was fine with. She is on the passive side but can take a hard hit. I grabbed her tits and ass while she went down on me. Also give her a little DT with my hand on her head but not too aggressively. Then We shifted to 69 and I went for DATY. She responded very well.

    Then the rest is is history busted in that nice juicy ass. If you like small and young girl she is the one for sure.

  2. #11377
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    📍DMV (1 babe):

    ➕ ichi ke AB https://asiansensation99.com/view/32106 $260/$320/$380 - she is Ichika in NYC. Pretty girl, standard service but nice face and body (MM).
    Did you see her in person?

  3. #11376

    Rei

    Accurate photos for once. Very cute, looks 20 but she said she was 26. Tight young body. Decent dt surprisingly, with no complaints. Had a happy GFE / demeanor. Recommend.

  4. #11375

    This one is hot

    📍DMV (1 babe):

    ➕ ichi ke AB https://asiansensation99.com/view/32106 $260/$320/$380 - she is Ichika in NYC. Pretty girl, standard service but nice face and body (MM).

  5. #11374

    Kathy

    Quote Originally Posted by Linhteng97  [View Original Post]
    Kathy greeted me at the door with a big smile and took me straight to her room. We handled the donation quickly and headed right to the shower. It was quick but thorough with lots of touching. Kathy is the girl in the pics, has a cute face, nose is short but somewhat cute. Nice small B cup tits, and a juicy enhanced bubble butt. Back in the room I laid her down and went straight for DATY on her sweet shaved pink pussy. I slid a finger in while licking her clitshe got super wet fast, moaning loud, gripping her tits and grinding on my face. I laid back on the bed and she gave me a fantastic BBBJ, deep and sloppy, covering my balls in spit the whole time with great eye contact and moaning. It felt way too good so I pulled her up for more DFK to stop myself from popping too soon. I suited up and she slid down on my cock in CG. She started bouncing aggressively and grinding harder and harder. We locked hands as she used me for leverage. Eventually I laid her down in mish, spread her legs wide and went faster while she rubbed her clit. We both came hard together. We both had a great time. After cleaning up I got one last kiss and a good handful of that ass on the way out. Definitely seeing her again and again.
    I've had her before. Few months ago. She's as good as they get. I'm planning on coming back.

  6. #11373

    Definitely not e cup

    Quote Originally Posted by TrynewJG  [View Original Post]
    She's super cute, pretty much like her pics but with a touch of editing. Rei is a petite girl with a mm E cup. After a bit of catching up we hit the shower where things warmed up quickly with plenty of LFK and DFK mixed with a slow sensual BJ and DT all with eye contact that kept the connection tight.

    Back in the bedroom things stayed playful with more LFK and DFK before slipping into 69 for DATY on her fresh pussy with DATO freely on the menu. She had this playful habit of giggling at times. We moved through a few positions before settling on doggy. She gave a post BJ cleanup without any hesitation before wrapping up with one more round of shower fun complete with more LFK and DFK.
    Rei is definitely more cute than hot. I'd say she has small c cups at best with a bit of pectus excavatum. She's very petite and at most mid 20's by my guess. You'll need to take the lead and use a translator with her. I had fun with her.

  7. #11372
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 46
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Rei you saw back in January? You are the luckiest guy around,. Every one of your reviews you had a steller experience.
    This is my first time meet her so idk. If you are decent looking and treat the girl like a gentleman. Most of the girl does not give you any problem at least in my experience. There are only a few time I can count that the girl smell or gave a bad attitude but its rare. Idk if it matters but I'm in my 20's.

  8. #11371
    Quote Originally Posted by TrynewJG  [View Original Post]
    She's super cute, pretty much like her pics but with a touch of editing. Rei is a petite girl with a mm E cup. After a bit of catching up we hit the shower where things warmed up quickly with plenty of LFK and DFK mixed with a slow sensual BJ and DT all with eye contact that kept the connection tight.

    Back in the bedroom things stayed playful with more LFK and DFK before slipping into 69 for DATY on her fresh pussy with DATO freely on the menu. She had this playful habit of giggling at times. We moved through a few positions before settling on doggy. She gave a post BJ cleanup without any hesitation before wrapping up with one more round of shower fun complete with more LFK and DFK.
    Is this the same Rei you saw back in January? You are the luckiest guy around,. Every one of your reviews you had a steller experience.

  9. #11370

    Kathy at Asianbutterfly

    Kathy greeted me at the door with a big smile and took me straight to her room. We handled the donation quickly and headed right to the shower. It was quick but thorough with lots of touching. Kathy is the girl in the pics, has a cute face, nose is short but somewhat cute. Nice small B cup tits, and a juicy enhanced bubble butt. Back in the room I laid her down and went straight for DATY on her sweet shaved pink pussy. I slid a finger in while licking her clit—she got super wet fast, moaning loud, gripping her tits and grinding on my face. I laid back on the bed and she gave me a fantastic BBBJ, deep and sloppy, covering my balls in spit the whole time with great eye contact and moaning. It felt way too good so I pulled her up for more DFK to stop myself from popping too soon. I suited up and she slid down on my cock in CG. She started bouncing aggressively and grinding harder and harder. We locked hands as she used me for leverage. Eventually I laid her down in mish, spread her legs wide and went faster while she rubbed her clit. We both came hard together. We both had a great time. After cleaning up I got one last kiss and a good handful of that ass on the way out. Definitely seeing her again and again.

  10. #11369
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 46

    Rei JoyfulBay

    She's super cute, pretty much like her pics but with a touch of editing. Rei is a petite girl with a mm E cup. After a bit of catching up we hit the shower where things warmed up quickly with plenty of LFK and DFK mixed with a slow sensual BJ and DT all with eye contact that kept the connection tight.

    Back in the bedroom things stayed playful with more LFK and DFK before slipping into 69 for DATY on her fresh pussy with DATO freely on the menu. She had this playful habit of giggling at times. We moved through a few positions before settling on doggy. She gave a post BJ cleanup without any hesitation before wrapping up with one more round of shower fun complete with more LFK and DFK.

  11. #11368
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 144
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmapril  [View Original Post]
    Is Kathy really A cup?
    B or small C cup.

  12. #11367

    The guy you're responding to

    Quote Originally Posted by Hmapril  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for intel. But who's a shill referred in your title?
    But Kathy is def worth a visit. I'm kinda mad I want to see her again when I shouldn't LOL.

  13. #11366

    Asbfy

    I did appointment 2 pm.

    But I guess they eat when have free time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hmapril  [View Original Post]
    When did they have lunch? I'll try to catch the luck LOL.

  14. #11365
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106
    Quote Originally Posted by JacobsPatrick  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. I wonder if Lucia at AB888 is also a catfish?

    https://www.angelbaby888.com/lucia
    I think the original poster had it wrong. Helena is who shows up in Joyfulbay and it's the same girl as the one named Lucia in AB. The pictures from Lucia are from a model. The actual girl is the one in the pictured in Joyfulbay, and she is not a spanish girl as mentioned in AB. The photos for Lucia are from a Spanish model.

  15. #11364
    Quote Originally Posted by RyeBread  [View Original Post]
    I saw her and she's amazing in many different ways, looks and service. They're probably A or B but the shape is good. I think what you see in the pictures is about accurate in terms of size.
    Thanks for intel. But who's a shill referred in your title?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape