Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 1037 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26388

    Dylan Paige

    It had been years since I had seen her. From what I remember she was good time services and pics accurate and offered bbbs at no upcharge. Saw her in northbrook and she was back at same hotel. I should have known when I saw 6 months back her running with Cassie that she had amped up her use. Contacted last few days and we agreed on me ubering her to my place.

    When she arrived I saw scabs on neck and lips and worse her hands looked like two baloons. I told her politely it wasn't happening and headed back upstairs. She got a little uppity and threatened to make a scene etc. in the lobby I made it clear to her very quickly that it would not end well of she did that. Headed upstairs as she managed to rattle off a couple threatening texts / calls before I blocked her. Saw her leave in an uber minutes later. The hobby has really taken a toll on this one. Avoid like the plague.

  2. #26387
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Neither of your links work. They include 3 dots, instead of part of the address, as if you copied them out of another post.
    Yeah I had to copy it because I posted it in the San Diego forum by mistake I hadn't loaded in a while and strangely that was the first page to come up and I didn't pay attention. Pawg ginger is easy to find if you go on LC. But CECE might have delete her post. I found them here are the links.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/206229884

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/206264249

  3. #26386

    In car BJ

    In which thread can I find in car bjs providers?

    Please let me know.

    TIA.

  4. #26385

    Nope

    Too many rules. Before I said hi, she was saying no this no that. I said no to all and walked out.

    Quote Originally Posted by SunnySideUp373  [View Original Post]

  5. #26384

    She made it up to me

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    As some guys know, she was reported in the ripoff thread when she had a BF who was robbing mongers. Mike Dago reported that jerk was in the system and she was back to providing good service as she did before the dude arrived in her life. I tried to see her 5 years ago but schedules didn't align. Make sent me a DM with good info so I went to see her earlier this week.

    Photos are accurate. If you look at her various ads, she has one weird AI image but all others are the same. She's missing a tooth now but the rest is the same. Her tits are great. Big, full, and natural with very nice nipples that are responsive. She is chubby, though. Belly that jiggles. FUPA. Cellulite on the thighs. Not a fit if you want skinny or young. She's MILF age and body.

    Phone number listed in this ad is the one she uses.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...-/845915993320

    She moved form Jefferson Park to a house near Chicago and Narragansett, which was a hike from the far northside. The house is a dump but the neighborhood was good at least during the days. No dudes are living in the house. It's all skinny women with no teeth. You can do the logical conclusion about that. All good in the house. But note that they smoke cigarettes. Lucky for me it was a warm day so all the windows were open. My clothes didn't smell like smoke. There are also a bunch of dogs but she puts the big ones away.

    Communication was very good via text.

    Action: DFK, FIV, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

    150 for 30 minutes.

    Had a good time.
    I in the past had a bad experience with her. I saw she posted again and I did miss her BBBJ service. Discussed about the past and she took accountability and made it up to me. Above post is my experience and I will see again. I will say I do end up smelling like smoke leaving so.

    Be prepared for that if you need to hide it.

  6. #26383
    Neither of your links work. They include 3 dots, instead of part of the address, as if you copied them out of another post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Archineer  [View Original Post]
    Had a death in the family that had me short my hiatus in the Philippines by another week and a half smh. Got back home rested for a day then said let me find some action. Got on LC and found Ginger the PAWG out south called everything went smooth over the phone got to her incall which was a shady notel right off the express way. She opened the door and was shocked she's actually pretty small the pictures make her look way thicker but the ass is nice and round. This where it all started going bad she instantly tries to upsell me for bare for $$ 20 I say nah I'm good. We start with some quick head which was alright then she starts riding and she has decent grip she then stops and says if I want to kiss her it's extra, I say nah lets do doggy she gets in position and I start to take her to pound town. She says she loves Greek so asked could I go in the back door she said nope that's extra. By then it ruined the mood she then says you only get one nut for the hour so I turn her over and hate fuck her til I blow my load clean up and go. She has the personality of drywall and the constant upsell for literally everything you do is annoying as fuck while you're trying to get in the mood. The kicker was when I was leaving she said if I leave her a review she gives discounts on the return visits so I'm guessing all those great reviews are from simps who want a couple dollars taken off so be forewarned. Won't repeat if she developed a personality and got rid of the a la carte menu maybe but once I get bad service I never go back.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/206105304

    Today wanted to get back in the saddle so I saw CECE posting she had a friend so asked to meet the friend everything was smooth over text got there exchanges the tickets thinking the fun would start she was fidgeting with her phone for a few minutes then tried to give me a HJ I told her I could do that myself and could I get a BJ she puts the cap on and gives a decent BJ tell her to turn over for doggy she looked like she didn't want to do it but did, after about five minutes of back shots she gets up and starts mumbling then goes into the bathroom comes out saying her daughter is getting dropped off after a grand total of 15 minutes in all. I was pissed asked for part of the money back she starts playing games so I say fuck it get dressed and leave. CECE texts asking what happened after I told her that her friend is shady as fuck. I thought this encounter would be decent since CECE ran with the mally crew, but the whole episode was a shit show I'm not sure if they have this shit planned or not. But CECE did try to find out what happened I blocked her and deleted her. The friends name was Bunnie and she has dark short hair and has a little more weight to her. If these are the chicks CECE is running with I would stay clear of her as well. Dear God I'm already ready to go back to the Philippines, September can't come fast enough smh.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/206106612

  7. #26382

    Sounds to good


  8. #26381

    Lola northside


  9. #26380

    Shittiest return to the Chicago monger scene

    Had a death in the family that had me short my hiatus in the Philippines by another week and a half smh. Got back home rested for a day then said let me find some action. Got on LC and found Ginger the PAWG out south called everything went smooth over the phone got to her incall which was a shady notel right off the express way. She opened the door and was shocked she's actually pretty small the pictures make her look way thicker but the ass is nice and round. This where it all started going bad she instantly tries to upsell me for bare for $$ 20 I say nah I'm good. We start with some quick head which was alright then she starts riding and she has decent grip she then stops and says if I want to kiss her it's extra, I say nah lets do doggy she gets in position and I start to take her to pound town. She says she loves Greek so asked could I go in the back door she said nope that's extra. By then it ruined the mood she then says you only get one nut for the hour so I turn her over and hate fuck her til I blow my load clean up and go. She has the personality of drywall and the constant upsell for literally everything you do is annoying as fuck while you're trying to get in the mood. The kicker was when I was leaving she said if I leave her a review she gives discounts on the return visits so I'm guessing all those great reviews are from simps who want a couple dollars taken off so be forewarned. Won't repeat if she developed a personality and got rid of the a la carte menu maybe but once I get bad service I never go back.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/206105304

    Today wanted to get back in the saddle so I saw CECE posting she had a friend so asked to meet the friend everything was smooth over text got there exchanges the tickets thinking the fun would start she was fidgeting with her phone for a few minutes then tried to give me a HJ I told her I could do that myself and could I get a BJ she puts the cap on and gives a decent BJ tell her to turn over for doggy she looked like she didn't want to do it but did, after about five minutes of back shots she gets up and starts mumbling then goes into the bathroom comes out saying her daughter is getting dropped off after a grand total of 15 minutes in all. I was pissed asked for part of the money back she starts playing games so I say fuck it get dressed and leave. CECE texts asking what happened after I told her that her friend is shady as fuck. I thought this encounter would be decent since CECE ran with the mally crew, but the whole episode was a shit show I'm not sure if they have this shit planned or not. But CECE did try to find out what happened I blocked her and deleted her. The friends name was Bunnie and she has dark short hair and has a little more weight to her. If these are the chicks CECE is running with I would stay clear of her as well. Dear God I'm already ready to go back to the Philippines, September can't come fast enough smh.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/206106612

  10. #26379

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    As some guys know, she was reported in the ripoff thread when she had a BF who was robbing mongers. Mike Dago reported that jerk was in the system and she was back to providing good service as she did before the dude arrived in her life. I tried to see her 5 years ago but schedules didn't align. Make sent me a DM with good info so I went to see her earlier this week.

    Photos are accurate. If you look at her various ads, she has one weird AI image but all others are the same. She's missing a tooth now but the rest is the same. Her tits are great. Big, full, and natural with very nice nipples that are responsive. She is chubby, though. Belly that jiggles. FUPA. Cellulite on the thighs. Not a fit if you want skinny or young. She's MILF age and body.

    Phone number listed in this ad is the one she uses.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...-/845915993320

    She moved form Jefferson Park to a house near Chicago and Narragansett, which was a hike from the far northside. The house is a dump but the neighborhood was good at least during the days. No dudes are living in the house. It's all skinny women with no teeth. You can do the logical conclusion about that. All good in the house. But note that they smoke cigarettes. Lucky for me it was a warm day so all the windows were open. My clothes didn't smell like smoke. There are also a bunch of dogs but she puts the big ones away.

    Communication was very good via text.

    Action: DFK, FIV, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

    150 for 30 minutes.

    Had a good time.
    Exact same experience right on target.

  11. #26378

    Present

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7022860131

    She's been posting for a while and is back in Chicago. My type. Has a social media presence but something feels off. Has anyone seen this one?

  12. #26377

    Wants A Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by CantSlowDown  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? She's perfect.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/205829164
    There are comments going back a couple years on Escort Alligator but only one review and there are no reviews of her on TER. If she was around that long and real I think she'd have TER reviews. No social media presence.

    Never see a girl who requires a deposit is the best policy. The second best policy is never pay a deposit to someone with no TER reviews and no social media presence.

    Sorry but she is likely fake.

  13. #26376

    Dance AC Verification

    What's the deal with them? I started emailing them for verification 3 weeks ago trying to plan something for this weekend while I'm in town and haven't heard back. Any secrets here? I included everything they asked right in the email.

    Alternatively, what are some easier agencies to get verified through that have top notch girls? Duos available even better.

  14. #26375
    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    Isn't she in her 70's,some of her untouched photos really show her age.
    Here's a USASG post about her from 2009 that mentions she has been around for a while LOL!!

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/pri...2&page=3&pp=40

    I like GILFs but I think this is pushing it even for me (not to mention she's had bad reviews over the years).

  15. #26374
    Quote Originally Posted by Suburbia  [View Original Post]
    She's 76. I tried contacting her a few tines, but gave up. All the reviews I've seen were not very good either.

    Other than Kat, can anyone recommend MILF / GILFs that allows BBFS as an option?

    Thanks!
    Would like to know similar info! Feel free to DM as well. I'll share what I know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape