Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 16027
-
04-24-26 12:59 #15412Senior Member

Posts: 1879Vegas Spa
Thank you for the info, much appreciate it! For others, this is what my text to them (if they're busy) and got a generic response 2 hours later.
Originally Posted by HiBowler
[View Original Post]
VEGAS SPA.
Open Hour: 24/7.
4850 W Flamingo Rd Unit #22. Las Vegas 89103.
* Tips NOT include *.
$60/30 mins. (20 for table shower).
$80/1 hr (Free table shower included).
$120/90 mins. (Free table shower).
VIP (Body to body) available text ask for details.
Cash ONLY, ATM inside SPA.
*********************************
Pricing doesn't make sense for 30 minutes if you're paying 60 then have to add 20 for table shower... why wouldn't you do 80 for the hour that includes the table shower? lol Anyway, I might try this joint again later and will report back
-
04-24-26 12:55 #15411Senior Member

Posts: 1879Tale of 4 AMPs
What a night and it wasn't great. Figured I still share my experience here.
I started off at Thai Massage Golden on Flamingo since last time I had a great massage there with HE. Things started rocky from the get go. First CoCo is busy so I had to wait 1/2 hour for her. I could have bolted but I really needed that good massage. Ended up nearby at PT's while waiting.
Anyway, I don't know if it was because it's end of the day. (that's probably what it is) her massage wasn't as good as last time and she pulled out the jackhammer for the HE like WTF. So yeah this is probably the last time I've visiting this joint.
Since I'm nearby I went across to try my hand with Vegas spa. Strike out there too! Text to see if they're busy but nada. I noticed same car is there so I assumed only one girl working. But who knows. Waited 10 minutes and bolted.
Next up is NN since that's close by too. Parking lot was PACKED, not one single space! I guess it was not meant to be. Anyway, I texted Fountain and got a reply right away saying they're not busy so I headed there.
Fountain. I swear I'm just striking out left and right. Long story short I had to wait almost 20 minutes!! I should have bolted but the little head kept telling me. Just a little longer. Ugh. Anyway, Mimi is the only one there. She's not much of a looker, ok body, short, some not so tasteful huge ink. I had to use the restroom real quick. The guy before me didn't flush. Ugh. How hard is that? Also notice smoke smell. I assumed it's Mimi and it was.
No TS tonight for some reason. Massage was ok typical AMP style. Zero foreplay, some quick BBBJ and balls licking and onto the main event. No kissing initially but I kept pushing it eventually she caved in. LOL and yup heavy smoker. Eek! Still not DFK. The only saving grace is the cuddling at the end which was nice. On the way out she mentioned new girls coming in on Sunday I believe.
Yup I've officially hit bottom. Lmao hopefully things will get better.
-
04-24-26 12:17 #15410Senior Member

Posts: 135NN spa Mimi
We go the room, I start to get undressed, she comes back a moment late and asked if I'm ready, She takes to the TS. Lots teasing in TS, B2 B BBBJ DFK We go back to the room. She had a nice body with a nice ass, she really had a nice top. She started to play with my shaft and I was playing with her top and getting hard, so she started to give me a BBBJ, and I started to finger her pussy, while looking at her butt that was facing me. She gives really good BBBJ and felt like I would end up finishing soon, so told her to get on top. She put the cover on and got on top and she was just rocking it, she looked like she was really into it, got me more excited, so had to change to DS before I end up finishing, but she kept on moving her ass deeper and pressing my shaft inside, couldn't hold it anymore I told her I wanted her mouth, she took off the cover and came in her mouth.
-
04-24-26 08:19 #15409Senior Member

Posts: 178I have been frequenting Vegas spa this month as one of my favorites is there. I don't know about nuru or nurn, nor if there is a table shower but they have a couple girls there. Typical setup, BBBJ and cfs. I can say that Cici there provides great service, haven't tried the other girl.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 02:10 #15408Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 14Latina Lily at M Healing Spa
Love the fact that I got a nice Latina here. I mean the Asian girls are pretty damn hot but it's great having a stripper type Latina fun piece of ass. Attractive girl, she's definitely has more of a stripper vib. Except her tits are all natural. I lay on the table with no cover and I always leave the tip first on the table so they know what's up. She came in quickly got out of her top when she saw her money on the table nice big titties and relaxing massage my back she put them right on my head I couldn't keep my hands off her until we flipped over. Not a lot of talking I don't think she speaks much English but she's definitely speaks sucking. Roll the cover on with her mouth give me a nice deep BJ before I put her on top bounce those titties around. I put her on her stomach for some lazy dog and I slid in nice and softly then pounded her hard until I busted a huge load left happy and drained.
-
04-23-26 22:51 #15407Senior Member

Posts: 72Maya at Dream Blue Relax
Walked in and Maya met me right at the door with a warm hug and kiss. Once in the room I handed over the donation. She's got a slim petite body and her full lips were perfect for what came next.
Got comfortable face down on the table as she began the massage. Firm thorough work way above typical spots I've tried. We talked flirted a bit I ran my hands over her soft legs and ass while she worked. She eased closer to the junior and boys and started teasing them.
Turned over she played with my nipples began stroking me then went into BBBJ followed by 69. I was rock hard by now and I was ready to get the action on. She rolled on the cover climbed aboard for cowgirl. Sucked on her bouncing tits then switched to doggy. Ended with mish and unloading in the cover. She cleaned everything with a warm towel helped me dress finished with another hug and kiss.
-
04-23-26 21:42 #15406Regular Member

Posts: 1530 minute rate
Yeah been a couple years. Looking for best experience I guess. Last time I went the Korean agency route and had a ball but that go priceeeeyyy.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 21:30 #15405Regular Member

Posts: 5Latina Rec's
I've seen the post on NPlus. Will try.
Coming from out of town & will Uber to place. Can you PM recommendations for any other places to try Latina's.
Thank you.
-
04-23-26 19:43 #15404Regular Member

Posts: 2And+ = Moon Spa
Looking for some feedback. Went to and+ today based on reports. So no Sign for and+ rather Moon spa. Tried calling no answer x2. Went inside and sign said closed for renovations. Rang the bell anyways and nobody came. Few min later got a text asking for my photo?
It all felt off so I bounced. Right place? Wrong place? It's in walking distance from Paradise massage? Maybe I was in wrong spot?
-
04-23-26 17:39 #15403Senior Member

Posts: 187930 minutes rate
First, welcome back I'm guessing it's been a few years.
Originally Posted by Amatzu101
[View Original Post]
Anyway, assuming 240 is for 30 minutes in Orlando including house fee.
I've seen reports for as low as 210 to as high as 260.
Note there may be up charge for places with table shower (usually it's extra 20).
-
04-23-26 16:58 #15402Regular Member

Posts: 15Spa dmgs
Coming to town for an event end of this month looks like Vegas is popping what a respectable rate for the city? I'm use to 240 in OL fl. But tarriffs and all LOL. Any recommendations etc would be greatly enjoyed. PMs are open. Ty!
-
04-23-26 15:02 #15401Senior Member

Posts: 1879Fountain and Vegas spa
This is Fountain, I haven't seen any recent reports but definitely been there last year. It was great (back then) total GFE with table shower.
Originally Posted by PopCorn77
[View Original Post]
I'm looking at this other spot that I never saw any intel on.
https://lasvegas-8.com
It's right next to (Chiang Mai Thai) I scoped it out while waiting my appointment, there was a very cute (young) Asian girl on her break. Their prices are similar to Fountain except for an hour it's 400!! I'll probably try 30 minutes first and see what's up. Will report back if I do.
As a side note, I found it funny they can't even spell Nuru right. Nurn. Lmao.
-
04-23-26 14:43 #15400Senior Member

Posts: 644Has anybody tried this place
https://asian.massagepg.com/#portfolios.
These are the kinds I'm usually skeptical about.
I don't recall seeing any intel on this.
-
04-23-26 12:51 #15399Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 34Moma Mia Latina at Life River Spa
Is it me or more Latinas starting to get in the business. I'm happy there are because I love me some good Latina food and some good Latina ass. Came here helping for both the good massage and some extra fun and Mia delivered on both. She has nice tits and ass. Man-made D but she had a beautiful tan body on her. She definitely works out to her stomach was flat but everything else on her was nice and round. I love her sexy accent too I knew I had to get her talking dirty to me.
We started off with a good massage. I even joked around and ask her hey you're actually giving me a massage what's going on LOL. She said the Asian girls taught her how to do good there periodic rubbing. She said she wants to make sure she gives it all for the full hour a damn well appreciate that. Most girls just want your green and get you out of there but she took her time and I rewarded her trust me. Jesus her full body too she pressed her tits on my head as she stood at the head of the table while she wear my back and ass. Then the Big t's came. First her fingernails on my ass then she literally just pulled Junior out between my legs and I rubbed him with some oil so he was hard as hell and ready to go.
On the flip no need to negotiate I gave her the standard to build a nation and she is down to fuck. I like that she does not hassle me about money or anything either. It is a straightforward session that involves pretty much everything. She lets me go down on her and I get to finger her pussy.
She does suck my dick, but she does use a cover. I don't mind that though, because I would rather be safe than sorry. When the fucking begins, she is practically begging for it. She holds me close while I am banging her. Missionary got to be pretty crazy with the pounding, but doggy style was the ultimate finale. I could not believe how hard I busted.
Overall it was a great time with her! I would totally do it again.
-
04-23-26 12:11 #15398Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 93Threesome (Paola & Angela) at Lucky Wellness
Double trouble session with a four hands session with this raven haired big bootie Latina baddie Paola and a brunette Asian baby girl named Angela. Paola, has a rocking Latina body, D cup manmades, big round Kim K sized ass, insane tiny waist, clean shaven kitty. Angela was a smaller more petite girl, natural Cs, soft small more slender body and cute tiny little Asian booty. Slightly lighter brunettes hairs shaved kitty, no tats as well.
Best of both worlds with these babes, both are gentle and sweet with me and their chemistry was pretty nice too, the way they took turns pleasuring and flirting with me. No massage, but did get a double trouble cat bath, one point both girls sucking my nips. Angela was holding and grabbing Paolas tits, took a little convincing, but got the to give each other a little smooch.
For the BBBJ, first they took turns, Paola doing a more Lucious sexy approach vs Angela's DT express train. On the tag team, they were skinning on both sides of my cock, occasionally taking turns with the sack and shaft stuff. One point Paola sits on my face for 69 while still blowing me. Memorable moment was me over Paola, stuffing her throat while Angela was behind giving a dope rimjob.
CFS time, I started with Angela, pounding her while she was in between us, her head was on Paola's lap, watching me. Paola's dirty talk was especially hot, she was like " fuck her papi, do it, do it! Had me melting. Also had Angela mount me for ACG, Paola sat on me, facing Angela. Classic near death experience by sun snu and Colombian booty. Paolas turn and she does RCG on me after we get a new rubber on. Again, seeing that ass envelop my cock like nothing is a beautiful sight to see. Angela was so sweet, helping keep it all together as this Latina Mami was giving it her all on me. Got in doggie next, and she brought that ass back like crazy good. Swivels of the hips, and a consistently throwing it back in a pace I couldn't hold for more than 5 minutes. As I was busting, Angelas in my arm to my left, tongue deep in my tonsils. Sweet beautiful release as these sexy vixens gave me all I wanted and more.
Usual clean up after. I had a few more minutes left so laid down with both girls in my arms. Such a great feeling. Wish I could afford to do this more often LOL. Happy mongering!









Reply With Quote






