Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 1810 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 528 1028 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 27137
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #26732

    Tsukiji

    📍NYC (6 babes):

    ➕ Bunny BH https://www.barbiehouseny.com/our-models/bunny $160/$240/$260/$300 - she's a good **** and will bb.

    ➕ kotomi PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/kotomi $240/$300/$380/$580 - she's very good.

    ➕ Nozomi SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/31960 - moved from NJ.

    Falashing.

    ➕ Nuru Coco https://chunri8888.com/view/32100.

  2. #26731

    Tsukiji

    Another Yua at MK https://misskyoto.com/club/ $240/$300/$360.

  3. #26730

    BBFS Pussies and reports

    Quote Originally Posted by WruceBayne  [View Original Post]
    Is this post confirming that these girls definitely offer BBFSCIP? I'm especially interested in the 143 club girls, specifically the non-Asian ones. Thanks.
    What Drunkenkid said basically


    but more on the dump of pussy at times
    I create my own PussyDB so I can find new pussies and I share it. Sometimes I just share everything the bot finds and you can look thru it if I don't have time to cut/out who I think are not bbfs.

    Most of the time Japanese girls will do BBFS (there is a rare 1/100 that will not do it).

    K girls also for the most part and often for less like $100 for CIP.

    Some Chinese Girls WILL do BBFS but may be more on the downlow.

    Viet girls less BB but there are some even some that didn't advertise.

    Latinas, even less than Chinese but some will fuck raw but just not openly advertised.

    I'm just providing some basic community service with my Pussydb and the output it gives me (new pussies etc) so I can quickly who I can fuck.

    Most of the posts will be about Japanese girls cuz they are younger in 20's (real 20's) with nice ass skin and pussy that is tight and no big meat curtains and because they do more BBFS

  4. #26729

    Only JGirls are sure things with BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by WruceBayne  [View Original Post]
    Is this post confirming that these girls definitely offer BBFSCIP? I'm especially interested in the 143 club girls, specifically the non-Asian ones. Thanks.
    All BBFS bets are off unless they are Japanese. Only Japanese girls on a whole are BBFS friendly. The new pussy list can't guarantee BBFS as an option for everyone listed.

  5. #26728
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    📍NYC (8 babes):

    ➕ Ava 143 https://143club.com/view/28168 - price parser broke here too.
    Is this post confirming that these girls definitely offer BBFSCIP? I'm especially interested in the 143 club girls, specifically the non-Asian ones. Thanks.

  6. #26727
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostVirgin  [View Original Post]
    Sarana SE. JGirl. 400 H.

    https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/31947
    Sarana was previously advertised as a JAV actress, Kuroki Mao? The face looks pretty similar.

  7. #26726
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnRespert  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with intel on Jasmine at WSD? https://www.desiresofwallstreet.com/girls-jasmine.
    She was reviewed on another website. I recall so so.

  8. #26725
    Anyone with intel on Jasmine at WSD? https://www.desiresofwallstreet.com/girls-jasmine.

  9. #26724
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostVirgin  [View Original Post]
    Sarana SE. JGirl. 400 H.

    https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/31947
    📍NYC (8 babes):

    ➕ Hottie TD https://tokyodreams.club/ $500/$650/$800.

    ➕ Nako TD https://tokyodreams.club/ $240/$320/$380.

    ➕ Aika TD https://tokyodreams.club/ $240/$300/$360.

    ➕ Sara TD https://tokyodreams.club/ $300/$380/$450.

    ➕ Ava 143 https://143club.com/view/28168 - price parser broke here too.

    ➕ Sarana SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/31947 price parser broke here too.

    ➕ Tatiana SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/18815 price parser broke here too.

    ➕ momo NYAS https://nyangelspa.com/view/28399 $220/$280/$340.

    📍Flushing (4 babes):

    ➕ Lisa ELM https://www.elm6688.com/view/32064 $200/$260/$300/$500.

    ➕ Jina PKR https://www.poshkroom.com/jina $400/$500/$600.

    ➕ Chanel PKR https://www.poshkroom.com/chanel $300/$340/$380.

    ➕ Rika 13 https://shisanyi1818.com/view/32062 (price parser broke here for some reason,. Wt LOL).

  10. #26723

  11. #26722
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHarlmen  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been with Nagi MK? I haven't seen any reviews and wanted to know her service.
    She's very cute hot. Last few pics are pretty accurate. Service was pretty standard for jgirls. Had a good time with her.

  12. #26721
    But the two shops have different lineups?

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Who wants to try $500 / $800 Chinese girl named "Hottie".

    https://tokyodreams.club/ -- looks like rebranded from the Wall Street Desires.

    https://www.desiresofwallstreet.com/home still has the same phone #. Maybe just more eyeballs with the two websites. There used to be another kisskissme too

  13. #26720
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostVirgin  [View Original Post]
    My full headed browser setup didn't hiccup although script does capture Captcha page sometimes instead of the main page if its too slow to load. Need to add some sort of delay.

    First glance appeared to be a super untrustworthy set of photos until the montage LOL.
    Ah yes, full browser should work. Mine is almost all fixed, a couple of Chinese websites still randomly blocking but they random ones so not terrible.

    DownloadX gave me a couple of West Coast Sites (custom format) and I will add some new ones when I have time.

  14. #26719

    Japanese girl rebrand and now we have shop rebrand

    Who wants to try $500 / $800 Chinese girl named "Hottie".

    https://tokyodreams.club/ -- looks like rebranded from the Wall Street Desires.

    https://www.desiresofwallstreet.com/home still has the same phone #. Maybe just more eyeballs with the two websites. There used to be another kisskissme too

  15. #26718
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Hot pussy OOkami R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/32028 - the pics are too enticing.

    Yukika MK https://misskyoto.com/club/ - tits look nice.

    Mei MK https://misskyoto.com/club/.
    Has anyone been with Nagi MK? I haven't seen any reviews and wanted to know her service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape