Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 976 to 990 of 40017
-
04-23-26 15:35 #39042Senior Member

Posts: 1605Ya Spa Door
Good news James. The foot has returned to its halfway, stuck open position, making it easy to duck inside out of view while ringing the doorbell.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 13:24 #39041Senior Member

Posts: 40Agreed 100% Do you have a step by step guide for a first time visitor to Columbia? I want to go but I don't want to get poisoned.
Originally Posted by Dinosaur9
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 08:12 #39040Senior Member

Posts: 64Anna. Broadway Spa - 🔥 but $
Saw Anna at BWS (love me a Latina girl).
She was super hot. Very tight, great ass, big cans. From Venezuela.
Enjoyed it but was using the wrong head and paid $1. 4 for what was a very hot and sensual L1. Got the sense other options were available but would have been crazy $$ This was in addition to HF.
-
04-23-26 01:09 #39039Regular Member

Posts: 18Chicago Massage LLC on Diversey
Walked in and was met by this friendly cute girl. Paid the house fee and she took me to the room. Handed over the donation and warm hug and kiss which felt good right off. Her massage was pretty solid. Reached around to feel her legs as she got closer to the boys. Next thing she's up on the table with her sitting on my ass and massaging my shoulders. After the flip she starts stroking the junior and teasing the boys which got me super turned on. Moved on to the 69 and the BBBJ mouth action on my junior felt pretty damn good. Got covered and she hopped on for some cowgirl. Finished with me banging her from behind doing the doggy. Laid back and relaxed as she cleaned me off with a warm towel.
-
04-22-26 17:29 #39038Senior Member

Posts: 87I've been abstaining from mongering locally and instead spending the money to travel abroad. One visit here for a random MT costs over a week's worth of visits with a 10/10 in Colombia.
I'm so far gone that I calculate any expense on a woman as a casa visit as it's own currency. But the next trip is a month away and I'm itching like crazy. What's the most cost effective experience you've guys gave gotten LOL?
I notice skyhouse has a 20 minute session. Has anyone ever indulged?
-
04-22-26 13:30 #39037Senior Member

Posts: 319Fake or shill post most likely.
Originally Posted by MadRox69
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 03:19 #39036Senior Member

Posts: 989Pretty sure that it's closed and all the action is at the old vape shop next to the original Otange Spa location.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 22:51 #39035Senior Member

Posts: 66What a fucken review! A+.
Originally Posted by Ambitious859
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 21:30 #39034Senior Member

Posts: 40Lunar Body Work Spa (Fullerton Ave)
I was met at the door by a nice girl who was very friendly and greeted me with a hug and kiss on the cheek.
I laid face down on the table. She offered me a towel to cover but I told it was not necessary. She proceeded with the massage which was not bad considering some I've had. I reached to touch her legs and ass, She began to get closer to the boys and seemed to enjoy what she was doing.
At one point she was up on the table with her knees on my butt cheeks and her hands massaging my shoulders. It actually felt really good. On the flip, She proceeded to rub my cock while playing with my balls and at times would rub close to my crack which really got me excited. We enjoyed in 69 with her amazing pussy in my face. She started a covered cock massage with her mouth. After that, we started CG, then to RCG, Fucking her was sheer delight. She totally gets into it. I'm hung like a hamster. But she made me feel like I was splitting her in two. This girl knows how to fucking ride. We ended up in Mish for a bit and then flipped her over onto her hands and knees for hard-hitting doggy until I popped.
After that we both laid down to regain all the lost energy, we talked for a bit. She cleaned me up wiped me down with a hot towel and then spent the last few minutes with a very nice facial massage. Helped me off the table proceeded to dress me. That was a very nice touch. Gave me a hug and kiss and walked me to the door. Great time and I will return. Thank you, "CC".
-
04-21-26 20:38 #39033Senior Member

Posts: 30I have a pretty sweet gig as an external wholesaler. Sucks for settling down in a place cause I'm usually in my home city only three days out of a week.
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 20:24 #39032Senior Member

Posts: 262Body Health Center lately
Anyone been lately? Used to be a go to spot for me and good table shower. But idk what's up lately. Missing OFC Charlie that guy was an intel legend.
-
04-21-26 16:26 #39031Senior Member

Posts: 989It's not the girl in the picture, but she is tall and husky, maybe half white or Mongolian, with large D's. She just seemed really apprehensive about the whole thing. Cici with natural C's at Archer Spa was a better time with a decent BBBJ and a tight, if well oiled pussy that took a pounding in multiple positions. Was a little rough on her, but she seemed happy about the experience when it was over and complimented me on my vigor. Seems like Archer is doing one month rotations with these girls, so I'll probably go back first thing in May.
Originally Posted by Dracos
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 15:46 #39030Senior Member

Posts: 414Envious
I'm a little envious that you get to find all the good places at different places around the country. Must get to travel for work?
Originally Posted by DoubleJackJ
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 13:59 #39029Senior Member

Posts: 339This isn't the same Jojo that's in the newest BP lineup is it? E cups got my attention, but an inability to suck a dick would be a deal breaker.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 13:22 #39028Senior Member

Posts: 151Nami at 18 Beauty Center
Checked out Nami at 18 BC next door to Orange on Archer. She's Japanese and Chinese mixed. For those that care she speaks fairly fluent english. Pretty face, probably mid-late 20's. Nice rack, D's with eraser nips. Ok massage to start things off, some kisses and nip attention.
Then a very solid BBBJ, wet with a lot of licks and ball attention. Switch to CG, some bounce then she let me go for it. Standing mish, then lazy mish with legs up.
Only did 30 minutes this time.
Nice session, very submissive and sweet. She really takes pride in knowing english. Says she likes to "connect". LOL FWIW. I wasn't in a connecting mood just wanted to nut but I'd see her again for a longer session.
Before you PM me just google 18 Beauty Center for the address. Enjoy!












Reply With Quote





