Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 18338
-
04-23-26 22:28 #16538Senior Member

Posts: 246Bunny
Still planning on writing the report? Sorry for badgering, but the last three girls I had off the site were all disappointment and I ain't that picky, so I want to get the next one right at least. It seems like she's iffy too but it's slim pickings out here so I'll dish out 400-500 if she's at least giving a good BBBJ and lets me fuck her raw.
Originally Posted by TonySop
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 22:06 #16537Senior Member

Posts: 228Deported Pro on SA
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BrickYard
[View Original Post]
Yep that's the one. Actually a very sweet girl when you got to know her. I saw her several times when she was on her "business trips" here. Last I checked in with her she was back in Italy. Tempted to take a summer trip over there to see her again.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 22:00 #16536Senior Member

Posts: 228Krystal
Krystal looks like a tranny. Can't imagine hitting it for $100 from the back and in the dark let alone $1500. No way anyone is paying her $1,500.
Originally Posted by AnonDemon69
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 20:34 #16535Senior Member

Posts: 246I'm opting out as well
Like tuna but tuna factory whole different level.
Originally Posted by GoodBoy07
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 19:53 #16534Senior Member

Posts: 1044Gps is real. These things aren't worth 400.
Originally Posted by AnonDemon69
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 17:53 #16533Senior Member

Posts: 112Gianna
Not in the area, but looking for someone to "help me get an apartment." Yeah no.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...6-c68075f33d59
-
04-23-26 17:06 #16532Senior Member

Posts: 104A couple of shares
Avril.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-005b75397240
Good Texter. Asked for 800 but talked her down to 500. She does not like to give oral, which was a no go for me. Maybe she didn't like that I brought down her price.
Krystal.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-daba7828f824
Asked for 1. 5 k, she did not budge, not even a little. Pass.
-
04-23-26 16:59 #16531Senior Member

Posts: 39No go for me unless you're into tuna factory conditions 😂.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 16:01 #16530Senior Member

Posts: 1044So it's no go for her? Shit. She's like the community. Tempted to try it but its nah.
Originally Posted by GoodBoy07
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 12:05 #16529Senior Member

Posts: 246Angel
Thanks for the heads up brother. I saw that now
Originally Posted by JustLikeThe
[View Original Post]
Might be a deal breaker for me and on to the next one.
-
04-22-26 21:39 #16528Senior Member

Posts: 100Was a stripper
Back then she would reply if you can visit her club. Don't know how that has changed.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 21:35 #16527Senior Member

Posts: 100You can find feedback if you search
Hope you have a good time. Don't suggest raw for reasons if you look up.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 21:28 #16526Senior Member

Posts: 168Eva
She tried to sell me pics and videos. Said she would meet to. Also sent some pictures that weren't bad. My sense was if I met it would have been mechanical. Passed.
Originally Posted by Zerry
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 20:14 #16525Senior Member

Posts: 1241I got to' ask.
Originally Posted by KingKohli
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 18:50 #16524Regular Member

Posts: 76Bunny
Doesn't really deserve imo. She complied with most asks but the whole experience was meh and she was socially kinda awkward. I'll leave detailed report later. She sucked dick ok, but that's it. It's one of those you pay them at the end to leave. Wasn't my cup of tea.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






