Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 824 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 547 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 12351
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11661

    Carpets

    So I have visited a few shops by now (House, CNE, Candy, Love) and seems like all of the girls shave their pussies shaved and I understand that for many this is the preference. However a nice Bush is something I always appreciate and I'm wondering if that's a unicorn or are there some ladies around that don't shave. Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks.

  2. #11660

    Thanks

    Good to know, this particular Sunshine resides on the north side of Powell, just a few blocks west of I-205

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Please include a nearby intersection and city to keep things clear. There are at least three AMPs with the name sunshine in the Metro area.

    Regarding donation, at 90% of the places I go, I get half hour of everything for 170 total, hour 200 total. There's another gentleman that suggested if you are feeling especially interested, an extra 20 will usually turn a frown upside down. That's good advice.

    However, if I sense GPS type attitude, I leave. If one place says no, the next place will say yes.

    I will also add that the places that get a lot of publicity are pushing for higher rates, but I hope that gentlemen will walk away.

    RESIST.

  3. #11659
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    Maybe a good way to get popped by LE.
    That's the reason I had to ask this forum, when I think of hotels and motels I think of episodes of cops when they do the sting jobs. When my gut feelng says don't do it if your not 100% I won't take a risk anymore LOL.

  4. #11658
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed reviews for Enjoy recently, naming girls like Mina and Lala, but as far as I know the only two girls working there is Sasha and Coco. Unless there is another Enjoy? I'm referring to the one on Powell near 67th, I'm guessing that is the one that has the nuru option?

    Got to look at Sasha earlier this week, she's okay looking but didn't have much enthusiasm. I did not stay.
    Visited your city this last month, and decided to check this place out too, based on all the raving reviews. But I had a similar experience with sasha. She seemed pretty disinterested in an appointment with me. Maybe she was too tired or something? Granted, I wasn't too keen on having her anyways. She's just a little too old for my tastes. I was expecting someone younger.

    I ended up leaving and searching a few more spots until I settled on Lulu at Candy. I'm guessing she's gone now, but out of all the spots I visited, she was by far the most attractive. Also one of the younger ones that I could find in that area. I would guess mid-late 20's? Nice girl, and had a decent experience. Spent a lot of time on the bbj and bls.

    $$ for the half hr. Bbj, cfs. Very good value compared to Atl.

  5. #11657
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimadebi  [View Original Post]
    I think she's got a mention here before. Sometimes she is there, sometimes she is not. I love / hate Beauty Spa for this reason.

    Someone find me a consistent favorite with a banging body like hers please.
    I agree! That is the problem these days. Candy Spa specifically told me they like to rotate girls because "men like variety". I expect most of the spas are the same. It can be very frustrating. The good news is, I have found that some spas, like Candy and Love, consistently have good options no matter what. But, we all do have our favorites that we wish would always be available.

  6. #11656
    Regular Member


    Posts: 27

    My lucky spee stopped now at Kai Yuan Hillsboro

    For the past 12 months every month I was getting table shower BBBJ and CFS at least once a month, but some thing changed the girls said no boom boom any more Boss changed.

    Bummer. Otherwise this place is not good for just table shower and massage. Usually it is a meh massage any ways.

    This place was very good for me to drive from Forest grove.

    (also wasted a dose of boner pills).

  7. #11655

    Wishy Washy Ella

    I think she's got a mention here before. Sometimes she is there, sometimes she is not. I love / hate Beauty Spa for this reason.

    Someone find me a consistent favorite with a banging body like hers please.

  8. #11654

    Candy

    Holgate at 122nd. Got a good look at all three ladies, in order of attractiveness: Bella is most attractive, then Anni, last is Abby. Don't get me wrong, they are all attractive. Actually I'm planning on trying Abby because the underdog usually tries harder.

    On a another note, I'm reminded of a guy that used to always give 10's as a rating on TER. However, on that site a 10 is considered "once in a lifetime". After the third time he rated a girl once in a lifetime, I no longer trusted his reviews.

    When someone claims a girl is the hottest he's ever seen at Place X more than one time, I become suspicious.

    Shill behavior is not welcome here.

  9. #11653
    Quote Originally Posted by JulietHeaven20  [View Original Post]
    How many bills for a 4 hand session? I've only done two hands, wouldn't mind an Anni / Momo tag-team.
    Just FYI I've reported on this before so you could search the thread.

    As always YMMV, I've always negotiated per girl. Most recently I paid 2. 6 all in for hh with both Abby and anni.

  10. #11652

    Chanel, Annie and Momo

    Quote Originally Posted by EthanMiller  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Chanel few times these last couple of weeks and each session just keeps getting better. She's a total firecracker, a true ATF in every sense. Always on point with her skills, she leaves me completely satisfied.

    Chanel is a perfect spinner, small but with incredible curves, stunning face, silky hair. Her mm D Size tits are round and firm, her legs and ass are sexy, and her skin is smooth and silky. She's a great kisser, loves to tease, and immediately gets me in the mood with slow, DFK. Her oral skills are second to none, she devours like a pro, Sloppy BBBJ DT, Her face is gorgeous, her lips perfect, she makes sure I'm well taken care of with slow, deep strokes and just the right amount of suction. Her technique is top-tier, and I always leave a huge cum load in her mouth.

    Before I do finish in her mouth we've do CFS, where she climbs on top of me, riding me slow and sensual, grinding her perfect ass against my balls. Her pussy is insanely tight, probably the tightest I've ever been with and she loves to moan and squirm, making it even more intense. Every time I get close and know I won't be able to hang any longer, she's not shy about using her mouth again and gives me some of the best head I've had in a while, sloppy and deep, with lots of eye contact and that's what I love and fill up with my hot cum on every visit.

    I highly recommend Chanel for her great BBBJ DT service and amazing tight pussy.

    My usual dono has been $200 for the half hour including the house fee.
    I have also met with Chanel recently as well. I didn't think anyone could match the beauty, body, skills and services of Annie or Momo (at Candy Spa). But Chanel was spectacular in every way and I will definitely be back to see her.

  11. #11651
    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    I was told momo should be back in July.

    I saw Abby and Anni for a little 4 hands fun this morning. I had some performance issues unfortunately, but the job was done. Abby was very pretty, kinda tall for an Asian lady. She stayed behind and gave me a halfway okay massage.

    I think I still prefer Anni, but that's because I can kinda do whatever I want with her cause LOL.
    How many bills for a 4 hand session? I've only done two hands, wouldn't mind an Anni / Momo tag-team.

  12. #11650
    Regular Member


    Posts: 27

    Going all the way no cover possible at Enjoy Spa?

    Quote Originally Posted by CarloSpicyWenr  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Enjoy this afternoon and was greeted by CoCo. She's a nice one, very happy and wants to please. Handed her $$ and got the table shower. She warmed up the table and was in her birthday suit the whole time! She was very thourogh with the shower. Still on my stomach, she starts tounge punching my starfish while stroking my wood. Flipped me over and she has a great Nuru and head game on point. I almost busted on the table. Went back to the room and she started with some more bbj and she just got on top and did the most awesome bare camel toe slide, so good I ended up busting then. She cleaned us both up and popped on the cover wanting round two. I wasn't able to bust a second time but it was ok. She said two more girls are coming in the next week and she's taking a break in May. I will be back befor she leaves!
    I have "Enjoyed" the above treatment at least 3 times both from Shasha and CoCo. With so much intimacy even camel toe slide. I am wondering any one pushed them to do BBFS for some additional funds.

    I tried she kept telling next time.

  13. #11649

    CoCo at Enjoy

    Stopped by Enjoy this afternoon and was greeted by CoCo. She's a nice one, very happy and wants to please. Handed her $$ and got the table shower. She warmed up the table and was in her birthday suit the whole time! She was very thourogh with the shower. Still on my stomach, she starts tounge punching my starfish while stroking my wood. Flipped me over and she has a great Nuru and head game on point. I almost busted on the table. Went back to the room and she started with some more bbj and she just got on top and did the most awesome bare camel toe slide, so good I ended up busting then. She cleaned us both up and popped on the cover wanting round two. I wasn't able to bust a second time but it was ok. She said two more girls are coming in the next week and she's taking a break in May. I will be back befor she leaves!

  14. #11648

    Location?

    Please include a nearby intersection and city to keep things clear. There are at least three AMPs with the name sunshine in the Metro area.

    Regarding donation, at 90% of the places I go, I get half hour of everything for 170 total, hour 200 total. There's another gentleman that suggested if you are feeling especially interested, an extra 20 will usually turn a frown upside down. That's good advice.

    However, if I sense GPS type attitude, I leave. If one place says no, the next place will say yes.

    I will also add that the places that get a lot of publicity are pushing for higher rates, but I hope that gentlemen will walk away.

    RESIST.

    Quote Originally Posted by CallingAllSluts  [View Original Post]
    Been on the sidelines for a very long time. Decided to check out Sunshine Massage on a whim.

    Door opens and a true beauty opens the door. Going great so far. Get in the room, she's JoJo, just the auntie she says. She doesn't look like the auntie! I wanted her, but she told me to wait because Lucy and Dora were busy. 70 for the hour, and I'm waiting.

    Lucy comes in, she looks exhausted and disinterested, but hugs me and gives me a kiss (smoker). She is just OK looking, saggy for her age, no tone. Already I'm not feeling it. Wants 200 for the hour, on top of the house fee already given. I'm thinking am I out of touch? JoJo intercedes, calls in Dora, better looking and more toned, but equally tired and unenthusiastic. Dora gives me a kiss as well, doing a poor job of hiding just how much she does not want to be there with me.

    Handed Dora a 20 and headed for the door. Probably should have stayed out of the game, this was just sad. To my surprise JoJo rushed to bring me 50 of my 70 house fee, and was concerned I was unhappy. JoJo could have made me very happy, LOL, but she is not in that role.

    Am I wrong for thinking 270 all in for an hour is too much? Especially considering the lackluster circumstances.

  15. #11647

    Sunshine Massage

    Been on the sidelines for a very long time. Decided to check out Sunshine Massage on a whim.

    Door opens and a true beauty opens the door. Going great so far. Get in the room, she's JoJo, just the auntie she says. She doesn't look like the auntie! I wanted her, but she told me to wait because Lucy and Dora were busy. 70 for the hour, and I'm waiting.

    Lucy comes in, she looks exhausted and disinterested, but hugs me and gives me a kiss (smoker). She is just OK looking, saggy for her age, no tone. Already I'm not feeling it. Wants 200 for the hour, on top of the house fee already given. I'm thinking am I out of touch? JoJo intercedes, calls in Dora, better looking and more toned, but equally tired and unenthusiastic. Dora gives me a kiss as well, doing a poor job of hiding just how much she does not want to be there with me.

    Handed Dora a 20 and headed for the door. Probably should have stayed out of the game, this was just sad. To my surprise JoJo rushed to bring me 50 of my 70 house fee, and was concerned I was unhappy. JoJo could have made me very happy, LOL, but she is not in that role.

    Am I wrong for thinking 270 all in for an hour is too much? Especially considering the lackluster circumstances.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape