rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 1134 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 546 1046 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 17006
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16331
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioPolock  [View Original Post]
    For everyone wondering, CLT is the airport code for a very minor airport in North Carolina in Charlotte. Not sure why anyone has to code that but here we are.
    Charlotte is a great town for FS. I stop thru there once or twice a year. Apple, Bali, and Aroma are my favorites.

  2. #16330

    My Bad

    It pasted weird. Let's try this again.

    https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/ed...sQ&usp=sharing

    Quote Originally Posted by Keeting  [View Original Post]
    Is that link 404 ing for anyone else? Wondering if you copypasta'd it correctly with the. In there.

  3. #16329

    Clt. = Charlotte

    For everyone wondering, CLT is the airport code for a very minor airport in North Carolina in Charlotte. Not sure why anyone has to code that but here we are.

    Quote Originally Posted by LD281  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! There must be at least a dozen FS places in and around CLT, most also have TS. Lots of fun to be had. Let me know if you ever need the infon. LD.

  4. #16328

    Map

    Quote Originally Posted by Keeting  [View Original Post]
    Is that link 404 ing for anyone else? Wondering if you copypasta'd it correctly with the. In there.
    It is best to go to my blog post under Columbus, I left the link in my first post for an easy way to be able to find it.

  5. #16327
    Quote Originally Posted by Maunger  [View Original Post]
    Your best bet is to check out the link to Paradigm7's map below, I suggest opening it in a private browser window. There is also a User Blog that he created at the bottom of the Columbus Massage main page entitled "Paradigm's Map Discussion" that will assist you.

    https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/ed...sQ&usp=sharing
    Is that link 404 ing for anyone else? Wondering if you copypasta'd it correctly with the. In there.

  6. #16326
    Quote Originally Posted by Maunger  [View Original Post]
    Your best bet is to check out the link to Paradigm7's map below, I suggest opening it in a private browser window. There is also a User Blog that he created at the bottom of the Columbus Massage main page entitled "Paradigm's Map Discussion" that will assist you.

    https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/ed...sQ&usp=sharing
    Thanks! There must be at least a dozen FS places in and around CLT, most also have TS. Lots of fun to be had. Let me know if you ever need the infon. LD.

  7. #16325
    Senior Member


    Posts: 429

    Red rose

    Visited red rose the other day. Got Mia for my massage. She's probably around 40 years old. Not ugly but not beautiful, LOL. Massage was pretty good but not much teasing before flip. Didn't mind me touching and rubbing here and there legs and butt. On the flip she just asked if I tip good and I said yes and the girls came out to play. Probably a c cup. Pretty nice. Had a good time.

  8. #16324

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by LPeterson  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Lynn lately? I was getting responses from her a few weeks ago then was away and now no response from her lately. Is she on hiatus again or did she get a new number?
    Ad has been removed for about a week now. Seems as though she has once again left us.

  9. #16323

    Paradigm is your answer!

    Your best bet is to check out the link to Paradigm7's map below, I suggest opening it in a private browser window. There is also a User Blog that he created at the bottom of the Columbus Massage main page entitled "Paradigm's Map Discussion" that will assist you.

    https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/ed...sQ&usp=sharing

    Quote Originally Posted by LD281  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, I'll be in the GrovePort area of Columbus in June, up from Charlotte, looking for a "good" AMP (FS) - DM me, If you travel to CLT I'll return the favor, thanks!

  10. #16322

    Lynn

    Anyone see Lynn lately? I was getting responses from her a few weeks ago then was away and now no response from her lately. Is she on hiatus again or did she get a new number?

  11. #16321

    Visitt in June

    Hi guys, I'll be in the GrovePort area of Columbus in June, up from Charlotte, looking for a "good" AMP (FS) - DM me, If you travel to CLT I'll return the favor, thanks!

  12. #16320
    Quote Originally Posted by PlataPus55  [View Original Post]
    I went before Dew's review and sent some pms to some seniors. It was a great time, and yes. She is raw dogging everyone. I would probably avoid this place going forward because of the sheer volume and fact that she is taking cream pies back to back. Be safe and smart, I wish I would have wrapped up gents I'm just hoping she was clean when I saw her since I got in early.
    This reminds me of when I visited the (infamous) Sakura in Cinci. I tried to walk in and they were busy so I got a beer at the bar at the end of the strip and watched at least 15 mongers try to walk in during the 45 min I was sitting there. Everyone at the bar was joking about the spot because they all knew what was going on. If a place gets hot; its not long before its known what's happening.

  13. #16319
    Quote Originally Posted by Febreeze12  [View Original Post]
    When I hear she is doing everyone raw, the question I have is how is her appearance look wise on a scale of 1-10?
    She is a 6.

  14. #16318
    Quote Originally Posted by FishHooks  [View Original Post]
    I am so glad for this forum. I talked to her yesterday and had high hopes but reading down through these posts she will be a no go for me. It seems there is always something with these girls, that one thing that ruins it LOL. I don't ask for a whole lot in the looks department, I like all types. I just want a warm, friendly, CLEAN girl thst does the things I like. They are hard to come by.
    When I hear she is doing everyone raw, the question I have is how is her appearance look wise on a scale of 1-10?

  15. #16317

    S High

    Quote Originally Posted by PlataPus55  [View Original Post]
    I went before Dew's review and sent some pms to some seniors. It was a great time, and yes. She is raw dogging everyone. I would probably avoid this place going forward because of the sheer volume and fact that she is taking cream pies back to back. Be safe and smart, I wish I would have wrapped up gents I'm just hoping she was clean when I saw her since I got in early.
    I am so glad for this forum. I talked to her yesterday and had high hopes but reading down through these posts she will be a no go for me. It seems there is always something with these girls, that one thing that ruins it LOL. I don't ask for a whole lot in the looks department, I like all types. I just want a warm, friendly, CLEAN girl thst does the things I like. They are hard to come by.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape