Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 545 1045 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 18421
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17761
    Quote Originally Posted by MaskRider2000  [View Original Post]
    I have never don't a MP and I have tried researching on the forum. So this may be a dumb question. I see different fees for AMP. A house fee and then another fee. Sometime I see people say house fee for $60 and then 120 or 150 for L3 service.

    So all in all they are about $200-$210 for L3. Is that typical? If you had to recommend a first timer which one would you recommend. I have seen several independent girls ans some traveling with agency.

    PM is fine but I just want to walk into one of these places confident and not seem like a newbie.

    Any information insight would be greatly appreciated. Also why the AMP vs just seeing an independent girl?
    I'm only going to answer this from an L3 standpoint and only based on what I've dealt with in the brief time I've been involved in this. I'm about as new as you are relatively. And I'll avoid using dollar signs to prevent any confusion.

    So house fee. Standard is 50 for 30 minutes, and 70 for 1 hour. If a place has a table shower, they might ask for the extra 10 dollars. And if you give them 80 and expect change back without asking, don't bother. I've occasionally gotten change back but most of the time I just don't bother to care.

    You aren't likely getting L3 for 120. Anything is possible if business is slow enough I guess but I would expect 150 minimum. If you do a price like that though they tend to not do the BBBJ (but as always YMMV). So for my own purposes, a lot of times if it's a location I just know with providers I can basically count on, I just give my house fee and after the massage when they go for a hot towel I just leave 200 near their materials (ideally near her cell phone if she left it). Makes it easy, I don't have to bother with negotiation.

    At a place where I was unknown to them and an early visitor, sometimes I will do the negotiation song and dance like my first visit to Jojo at SB. Although that one was less about negotiating down to 150 and more because I didn't plan well and she still accepted it because first day of business haha. Still I like just keeping it straightforward. Negotiate if you want to, it'll save you money in the long run but in the short term, it breaks flow for me so I try to avoid it.

    In summary, I pay 210 to 270 an hour in total. I rarely go above or below that for L3 service.

    Now why an AMP vs independent? That's a more opinionated thing but I can keep it simple for myself. Watched too much fantasy stuff and thought it was a joke, found out it wasn't, so I'm still here to enjoy that fantasy. I am actually not there to show up, bang, and leave LOL. I know none of them are trained properly but some do an ok job. And I feel better about playing into that because I'm literally just someone going for a massage, many (not all) being walk in means I don't even have to have a text trail for it. None of that verification or deposit hassle.

    Next, the A in AMP is a large part of it. When I started this not long ago I have 3 options: Asians in a hotel room, Asians in the massage parlor, or Asians on tryst. I've had 2 or 3 decent experiences in the hotel rooms out of 4 visits, it's even cheaper comparatively (200 for 1 hour, basically skipping the house fee), but that setup just doesn't sit well with me compared to a massage parlor. It's hard to explain, but the MPs also sorta have a built in reputation system. If someone sees a Jojo at SB or a Sasa at T Spa, they tend to get the same person then you can kind of get a certain level of assurance. In a hotel, technically you could get that kinda info but no one consistently reports on those anymore, so there's no consensus. And when someone does report like recently, it's basically a complaint.

    And so what about the independent ones? Well there are very few, and among those very few again it's the verification, deposit stuff, hidden rules that may be listed on some ads and not others, and a much higher price. For the reasonable ones (or the ones I assume are reasonable) seem like there's always something else, like people say Melody is hard to reach. Like a lot of times when I just want to go to an AMP, I just go, maybe 30 minutes heads up at best. Some issues I could bend on like verification or even working with them on a scheduled scenario but I really haven't found anyone that was worth me going out of my way for as long as AMPs are this easy.

  2. #17760

    More of a question for a first timer

    I have never don't a MP and I have tried researching on the forum. So this may be a dumb question. I see different fees for AMP. A house fee and then another fee. Sometime I see people say house fee for $60 and then 120 or 150 for L3 service.

    So all in all they are about $200-$210 for L3. Is that typical? If you had to recommend a first timer which one would you recommend. I have seen several independent girls ans some traveling with agency.

    PM is fine but I just want to walk into one of these places confident and not seem like a newbie.

    Any information insight would be greatly appreciated. Also why the AMP vs just seeing an independent girl?

  3. #17759

    IS there any L3 close to downtown convention center

    I'e been trying to navigate. I've been working the SB route but would be interested in something that includes massage.

    Thanks.

  4. #17758
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivaled2  [View Original Post]
    Did she have tattoos and also work out of the office for a bit? I saw her a few times in spring hill after she went independent, but she was only available on the weekends because she cleaned houses during the week. I haven't been in touch with her for a few years now. Moved away from Nashville for awhile and now that I'm back going to see her over the AMPs or an agency just feels like it's not worth the money.
    Never went to the office and not sure if she was advertised with them or not. She may have had tattoos, but it's been so long I don't remember for sure. The cleaning houses things tracks as I remember she told me she used to do that when she lived in Lex.

    I get it about the AMPs and agencies. I feel like they are a better value, but Latina and American women just do it for me over Asians usually. To each their own.

  5. #17757
    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    Is Stella one of your old flames? She recently started posting. https://rubrankings.com/united-state...zil-59438.html.
    She is not. Would you recommend? She's definitely my type!

  6. #17756

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by JimJames1  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has any info on Sara or Sophia I would love it. Or anyone that would be similar to those two.
    Did she have tattoos and also work out of the office for a bit? I saw her a few times in spring hill after she went independent, but she was only available on the weekends because she cleaned houses during the week. I haven't been in touch with her for a few years now. Moved away from Nashville for awhile and now that I'm back going to see her over the AMPs or an agency just feels like it's not worth the money.

  7. #17755
    Quote Originally Posted by JHype1980  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents long time lurker but rarely post. I've recently gotten a couple of unsolicited text inviting me to a new spot on Haywood Ln. I've been to a handful of the L3 AMPs over the past couple of years but I don't recognize the number or address. Anyone else else getting a topless pic advertising new girls from a 201 number?

    Jay.
    No but that's not uncommon. Well it is uncommon (in my limited experience) to get outright topless but that's still within expectations I suppose. T Spa sent me a text and I never gave them my number drumming up business last month, but because of that, they didn't know I'd already visited. I've gotten them at various points in the past from HFS, Q Spa, and sadly even one time direct from Angela. It's just part of the business if you ever got your number on the network at some point. At least it isn't nasty threat text messages, anyway, you can ignore it, or go, nothing should happen either way. But to answer your question I was not one that received this specific mass text.

    That particular street would be the one discussed in Herman Pike's recent review. I haven't been but I don't need to go when it's already been vouched for by others. I guess they really are trying with this location for some reason which surprises me but they know how to run this stuff better than I do.

  8. #17754

    Miki palace spa

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsTooSplooge  [View Original Post]
    Hit up Palace for the new tea, Miki. Ummmm awesome physic, short and slim just like daddy likes them, no English but she made up for it with a nice set of C cups. We clicked well and the vibe was easy and pleasant. Miki is sweet and friendly, she welcomed me with a huge smile and a 360 to show off, you had me at hello Miki. LOL.

    Good massage skillz, we used our phones to communicate and I always find it funny how that works out.

    We started off with me face down getting the treatment, we started slow and soft and progressed to hard and deep tissue, just how I like it. I find it so sexy when a cutie pie like this doesn't appreciate how cutie she is or maybe she does and it was lost in translation. We worked up a sweat and she had to use two hot towels not just one. LOL.

    Definitely see her again if I can catch her before I leave this weekend.
    Was BBBJ cim on the menu? Where did the spooge end up going?

  9. #17753

    Stella

    Quote Originally Posted by JimJames1  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, first time posting. Been on the boards on and off since like 2018 and always just read. Sorry for not chiming in before now. I can offer a few reviews for Nashville, but I'd say most of those providers are out of the game, UTR, or have moved on to a new location. Can't remember everyone I saw, but here's a few:

    1. Sara (Brazilian) - Had a few dreams about Sara and she is probably my ATF. Tall, slender but athletic body with blonde-ish hair. Maybe 30 or so. When we first met, she seemed a little timid, but I guess that is to be expected for a first time visit. Opened the door in some sexy red lingerie and began the massage with light small talk. Was mostly just business that time. Next time I saw her, she had moved to a different location in an apartment building close to the airport. This visit felt much more friendly and less mechanical. By the third and fourth visit, it was like talking with an old friend when I arrived. She didn't rush to get me on the table and instead we drank shots and sat on her loveseat. Once she climbed on top of me, then the fun began. Always ended with L1 with her topless and in panties. Mutual touch was always ok. Never had any more than L1 and not sure I even asked if more was available. Smokin hot body and great attitude. Seems like the damage was usually $. 5 for 30 minutes which isn't great, but I was willing to do that for her.

    Anyone know what happened with Sara? I haven't seen her post since 2023 probably. Would love to reconnect if she's still in the game.

    2. Sophia (Brazilian) - first dreamed of meeting Sophia when she was at Gemini / Studio 22. Had seen her there in passing when meeting with another provider and knew I had to come back to see her. She had dark hair and curves in all the right places. Not overweight by any means. She was probably in her early 40's at the time. The massage was very sensual with her getting close to my neck and ear whispering sweet nothings as she did the deed. Drive me crazy and I still think about it till this day. I ended up getting her phone number and stayed in touch when she left the studio. Tried to set up a visit to see her in Spring Hill once or twice, but it never worked out. Damage if I remember correctly was $.5 to the house and $ for Sophia. Really wish I could have seen her on her own.

    With that said, anyone know if she is still active? I'm wary of texting the phone number in case she switched numbers LOL.

    3. Daisy (Gemini / Studio 22) - had a lackluster dream of Daisy at the studio back in the day. She was cute, but the pic they used for her was way better. She was fit (which I like) but didn't have the best curves. Ended up laying house fee and only. 4 to her for L1 because she said I was able to do that myself LOL. Good girl, just not my cup of tea.

    4. Heather (on Eros) - had one dream with her and decided to not go back. She was fin her 40's and a bit bigger than I thought. No real talk, but it was a good massage. Went for the flip in the last 10 minutes and completed the job. Nothing really to write home about.

    5. Mature Hippie chick. This dream I regret the most. She was not attractive and I struggled to make it work on my end. Just couldn't get in the right headspace.

    Dreamed I saw a few more at Gemini / Studio 22 but don't remember names. Also a place I think was on Nolansville Pike but don't remember the name. It was a studio like Gemini / Studio 22 and they took your phone before going back to get your massage. The AMP scene when I was there was awful. I tried lots of different places but was never a success.

    I've got other stories from BG, Lex, Louisville, Reno, and Vegas, but I'll save those for the respective boards. If anyone has any info on Sara or Sophia I would love it. Or anyone that would be similar to those two. I've also read reviews about Brandi LMT and she seems up my alley. I've seen some reviews on here. Anyone have any good stories with her they haven't shared?
    Is Stella one of your old flames? She recently started posting. https://rubrankings.com/united-state...zil-59438.html.

  10. #17752

    Old Nashville Flames

    Long time lurker, first time posting. Been on the boards on and off since like 2018 and always just read. Sorry for not chiming in before now. I can offer a few reviews for Nashville, but I'd say most of those providers are out of the game, UTR, or have moved on to a new location. Can't remember everyone I saw, but here's a few:

    1. Sara (Brazilian) - Had a few dreams about Sara and she is probably my ATF. Tall, slender but athletic body with blonde-ish hair. Maybe 30 or so. When we first met, she seemed a little timid, but I guess that is to be expected for a first time visit. Opened the door in some sexy red lingerie and began the massage with light small talk. Was mostly just business that time. Next time I saw her, she had moved to a different location in an apartment building close to the airport. This visit felt much more friendly and less mechanical. By the third and fourth visit, it was like talking with an old friend when I arrived. She didn't rush to get me on the table and instead we drank shots and sat on her loveseat. Once she climbed on top of me, then the fun began. Always ended with L1 with her topless and in panties. Mutual touch was always ok. Never had any more than L1 and not sure I even asked if more was available. Smokin hot body and great attitude. Seems like the damage was usually $. 5 for 30 minutes which isn't great, but I was willing to do that for her.

    Anyone know what happened with Sara? I haven't seen her post since 2023 probably. Would love to reconnect if she's still in the game.

    2. Sophia (Brazilian) - first dreamed of meeting Sophia when she was at Gemini / Studio 22. Had seen her there in passing when meeting with another provider and knew I had to come back to see her. She had dark hair and curves in all the right places. Not overweight by any means. She was probably in her early 40's at the time. The massage was very sensual with her getting close to my neck and ear whispering sweet nothings as she did the deed. Drive me crazy and I still think about it till this day. I ended up getting her phone number and stayed in touch when she left the studio. Tried to set up a visit to see her in Spring Hill once or twice, but it never worked out. Damage if I remember correctly was $.5 to the house and $ for Sophia. Really wish I could have seen her on her own.

    With that said, anyone know if she is still active? I'm wary of texting the phone number in case she switched numbers LOL.

    3. Daisy (Gemini / Studio 22) - had a lackluster dream of Daisy at the studio back in the day. She was cute, but the pic they used for her was way better. She was fit (which I like) but didn't have the best curves. Ended up laying house fee and only. 4 to her for L1 because she said I was able to do that myself LOL. Good girl, just not my cup of tea.

    4. Heather (on Eros) - had one dream with her and decided to not go back. She was fin her 40's and a bit bigger than I thought. No real talk, but it was a good massage. Went for the flip in the last 10 minutes and completed the job. Nothing really to write home about.

    5. Mature Hippie chick. This dream I regret the most. She was not attractive and I struggled to make it work on my end. Just couldn't get in the right headspace.

    Dreamed I saw a few more at Gemini / Studio 22 but don't remember names. Also a place I think was on Nolansville Pike but don't remember the name. It was a studio like Gemini / Studio 22 and they took your phone before going back to get your massage. The AMP scene when I was there was awful. I tried lots of different places but was never a success.

    I've got other stories from BG, Lex, Louisville, Reno, and Vegas, but I'll save those for the respective boards. If anyone has any info on Sara or Sophia I would love it. Or anyone that would be similar to those two. I've also read reviews about Brandi LMT and she seems up my alley. I've seen some reviews on here. Anyone have any good stories with her they haven't shared?

  11. #17751

    Random Text

    Hey gents long time lurker but rarely post. I've recently gotten a couple of unsolicited text inviting me to a new spot on Haywood Ln. I've been to a handful of the L3 AMPs over the past couple of years but I don't recognize the number or address. Anyone else else getting a topless pic advertising new girls from a 201 number?

    Jay.

  12. #17750
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    A range of rates / services helps. When you compare to an agency I'm thinking $$ 6 to $$ much different than a spa rate. Are we talking agency rate or spa rate and version of GFE since that varies with all these places.

    Thanks.
    Well that's strange it will only let me use 2 $ symbols. That number should be $360-$400.

  13. #17749

    Miki Palace Spa

    Hit up Palace for the new tea, Miki. Ummmm awesome physic, short and slim just like daddy likes them, no English but she made up for it with a nice set of C cups. We clicked well and the vibe was easy and pleasant. Miki is sweet and friendly, she welcomed me with a huge smile and a 360 to show off, you had me at hello Miki. LOL.

    Good massage skillz, we used our phones to communicate and I always find it funny how that works out.

    We started off with me face down getting the treatment, we started slow and soft and progressed to hard and deep tissue, just how I like it. I find it so sexy when a cutie pie like this doesn't appreciate how cutie she is or maybe she does and it was lost in translation. We worked up a sweat and she had to use two hot towels not just one. LOL.

    Definitely see her again if I can catch her before I leave this weekend.

  14. #17748

    More info as requested

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    Could we get a little more info estimated age body type.

    Manmades natural? Body type thin thick medium?

    How many Roses?
    Just to clarify. Tulip not Palace. Estimated age probably late 20's or early 30's. Slim to medium. Not thick at all. Lacking a killer ass but the rest was on point for me at least. Spunky and fun. Decent English and only used translator once. I knew it was going to be a good dream when she laid on the table and watched me undress and gave a little kiss to Jimmy when revealed. Naturals. Larger B smaller C with nice nips. Very clean down south. I hate negotiations as they break my rhythm so I always go straight to HF + $$ on the front side and all was on the table with no back and forth.

  15. #17747

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by HermanPike  [View Original Post]
    Smartly, W&C is now multi-branding as Pure Bliss / Bubbly Vibe at the same location. With alternate ads, better comms, a detailed menu doc and actual staff photos upon request, PB / BV feels more agency leaning. Despite these and other many good points incl a reasonable top end for GFE / VIP, this particular dream was just a C+ for me. Vicky, mid 30's, was friendly, pretty and slim w some OK man made D's. Although she was cool on a hang level and eventually did all the VIP things, she never fully committed to the dream, seeming intermittently distracted so it fell shy of GFE. There was some phone stuff and some mild complaining. So actually maybe she was just doing a literal GFE! I kept it light and playful, seemed like that helped. And despite a nearly non-existent rub, we did share a full hour. I liked the private setup, the menu, & comms on the BV ad line were great. (3 active numbers now for this location) They do need to work on the vibe tho: had to request music which turned into a chore. Despite their seemingly earnest attempts, these were NOT A+ agency standards, but perhaps enough to like here ("poison dragon" service!) to repeat with a different girl.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...137-85821.html

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...n/309489496521
    A range of rates / services helps. When you compare to an agency I'm thinking $$ 6 to $$ much different than a spa rate. Are we talking agency rate or spa rate and version of GFE since that varies with all these places.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape