Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 5630
-
04-23-26 12:24 #5435Senior Member

Posts: 50Am I an Ahole?
Just went to a spot that has been talked about for having success, lady basically rubbed my butt for 25 minutes, then pretty much followed me out of the door for a tip? Why would I tip for that LOL.
-
04-23-26 09:30 #5434Senior Member

Posts: 185Can you please explain or describe how great Jenny is? How's the actual massage is it certify massage or is it just rubbing back and forth? How much teasing is involved and is it just a standard L1 or is there something more? I've been to the old Rose a few years ago in Minnetonka but it was just ok compared to what I experienced at King. If anyone want to shared you can PM me or reply to this thread. I also get it that the girls in Minnetonka are much better looking and younger but would still prefer a little more experience.
Originally Posted by JoeMaleMpls
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 20:27 #5433Senior Member

Posts: 127Minnetonkamassage.net
Originally Posted by Fisher4899
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 18:51 #5432Senior Member

Posts: 95Jade
Same Jade that was at Rose. She's a total sweetheart.
Originally Posted by JoeMaleMpls
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 18:06 #5431Regular Member

Posts: 13Arcadia
Stopped by Arcadia after a long break from the place. Older lady, basically tickled my butt for 20 min then had me flip for a lackluster L1. Massage attempt would have been nice, but not to be I guess. Back on the do not go list.
-
04-22-26 18:03 #5430Senior Member

Posts: 75Whats the website?
Originally Posted by JoeMaleMpls
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 10:30 #5429Senior Member

Posts: 114Minnetonka
Yeah got the same update. Jenny is great. Don't know about the other two, Larissa has a photo on the site and looks amazing. Wondering / Hopinv Jade is the same Jade that work at Rose awhile back. If it is her this place has some great talent. Wondering if a 6 hand massage is available 😄.
Originally Posted by Dream44
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 09:40 #5428Senior Member

Posts: 127Minnetonka Massage
I just got a text stating that they are open. Website is active. Jade Jenny and Larissa are the young girls. Anyone had any experience?
-
04-21-26 13:43 #5427Senior Member

Posts: 281Spam
That appears to be spam. If you click on his name and then click view forum posts, you will see he has posts in numerous cities and they all have link to the erome. Probably best just to ignore their posts.
Originally Posted by WiseTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 08:39 #5426Senior Member

Posts: 174Mne
Does anyone know what happened to the MNE ladies? Was hoping it was just a website issue, but finally reached out and emails seem to be dead as well.
Hoping they just changed their contact info.
Thanks.
-
04-20-26 15:48 #5425Senior Member

Posts: 503Been retired for a while now. Jenny is the one woman I actually had a heart for and made me want to be a better man. I still keep in touch as friends. She will always have special part in my heart.
Originally Posted by Ddys11
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 13:26 #5424Senior Member

Posts: 395Is there an ad? The link looks like part of a porn sharing site with 10+ different women shown under SueSwalloz. How do members find 'Roselle'?
Originally Posted by MikeyPopZ
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 14:13 #5423Senior Member

Posts: 281Zentral
It appears that Zentral has reopened as Nikhom Spa. The phone number is the same as the one Google shows for Zentral but is different than what shows on the building using street view.
The ad says * Professional Therapeutic Massage Services Only* which all that I've heard Zentral was.
https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/h...926644181.html
-
04-17-26 11:43 #5422Senior Member

Posts: 88I respect that. She is one of a kind.
Originally Posted by WoozerBuck
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 22:58 #5421Senior Member

Posts: 350Jenny is UTR now
She wants nothing out there at all, so I will honor her wishes.
Originally Posted by Ddys11
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





