Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 1809 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 1029 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 27134
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #26714
    Oops. DM box is soo small and not warning about being full unless someone tells you! I just mass deleted all messages.

    Yah HYA could be true, but $800 half is pretty steep and some of the AMP rooms are shit but some are super nice but I am not there for the room and $800 half $1500 is a lot of money.

    Quote Originally Posted by DownloadX  [View Original Post]
    I don't know us8888, but at other corgs with that pricing it's because the cgirl is HYA and combo'd with good attitude / exclusivity pricing. Was the girl very hot? Yes. Was she worth 800? Of course not. But that is how young cgirls are priced. They wouldn't work otherwise.

    The examples I know of weren't AMP and the 800 cgirl was hot enough to charge a premium. Keep in mind part of the high cost is she might only take 1 or 2 guys in a day. It is for a certain kind of rich guy into cgirls only.

    Even a shop with both jgirls and cgirls together will over-charge for the cgirl. Just because she's a cgirl, even when both girls are the same looks and service. The market is for customers who specifically want cgirls over jgirls. It is exactly the same way with guys who want White girls. If a White girl is actually hot and young, she easily costs 50% more than an equivalent jgirl. Because that guy doesn't want a jgirl, he wants a White girl.

    I doubt it's outcall. Your PMs are full.

  2. #26713
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    I think some may be outcall listing at that price. $800/ Half hour is a high price for an AMP Chinese website listing girl.
    I don't know us8888, but at other corgs with that pricing it's because the cgirl is HYA and combo'd with good attitude / exclusivity pricing. Was the girl very hot? Yes. Was she worth 800? Of course not. But that is how young cgirls are priced. They wouldn't work otherwise.

    The examples I know of weren't AMP and the 800 cgirl was hot enough to charge a premium. Keep in mind part of the high cost is she might only take 1 or 2 guys in a day. It is for a certain kind of rich guy into cgirls only.

    Even a shop with both jgirls and cgirls together will over-charge for the cgirl. Just because she's a cgirl, even when both girls are the same looks and service. The market is for customers who specifically want cgirls over jgirls. It is exactly the same way with guys who want White girls. If a White girl is actually hot and young, she easily costs 50% more than an equivalent jgirl. Because that guy doesn't want a jgirl, he wants a White girl.

    I doubt it's outcall. Your PMs are full.

  3. #26712
    Quote Originally Posted by RemyS  [View Original Post]
    Are the girls from us8888 worth the price difference?
    I think some may be outcall listing at that price. $800/ Half hour is a high price for an AMP Chinese website listing girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boondo16  [View Original Post]
    Is Mahiro of PPC currently, MK Chiaki referenced recently?
    Yes to me.

  4. #26711
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20
    Are the girls from us8888 worth the price difference?

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Just linking all that showed up after cloudflare outaeg and new ddos check. Some are random spas and Chinese girls.

    📍NYC (8 babes):

    ➕ 加25343;22823;30041;23398;29983; us888888 https://www.us888888.com/view/31915 $800/$1300/$1600.

    ➕ Rin SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/31891 $260/$320/$380..

  5. #26710

    Is Mahiro Chiaki?

    Is Mahiro of PPC currently, MK Chiaki referenced recently?

  6. #26709

    Tsukiji Deliveries

    Just linking all that showed up after cloudflare outaeg and new ddos check. Some are random spas and Chinese girls.

    📍NYC (8 babes):

    ➕ 加25343;22823;30041;23398;29983; us888888 https://www.us888888.com/view/31915 $800/$1300/$1600.

    ➕ Rin SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/31891 $260/$320/$380.

    ➕ Anna SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/27725 $240/$300/$360.

    ➕ 樱33457;127471;127477;Ruru dreamspace99 https://www.dreamspace99.com/view/31890 $300/$500/$800/$1000.

    ➕ Himiko SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/31908 $260/$320/$400.

    ➕ Blair SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/31901 $280/$340/$400.

    ➕ J o muzi5588 https://www.muzi5588.com/view/22290.

    ➕ 07加25343;22823;30041;23398;29983; us888888 https://www.us888888.com/view/31915 $800/$1300/$1600.

    📍Flushing (4 babes):

    ➕ Valeria PKR https://www.poshkroom.com/valeria $300/$380/$420.

    ➕ Amily 13 https://shisanyi1818.com/view/31918.

    ➕ baby 13 https://shisanyi1818.com/view/31897.

    ➕ yuna 13 https://shisanyi1818.com/view/31895.

  7. #26708

    PPC j girl number 2?

    Nako Taco https://www.pleasure-palace.club/nakokisaki.

    Looks very cute to me. Time to DIP it.



    Oops. Looks like the cloudflare issue caused all Chinese websites to do a cloudflare bot verification now. lol. Need to fix pussy fetch.

  8. #26707
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostVirgin  [View Original Post]
    Himiko SE. JGirl. 400 H.

    https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/31908

    Return. The hot springs picture for sure (I think she was at PPC).
    She got killed in reviews here in NY so she had to go to DC, where she got killed again. Last I saw, she was exiled to North Carolina. Here's hope she was able to turn things around.

  9. #26706

    Visiting NYC

    I'm visiting NYC from DE and wanted to know a little more about the scene in NYC. Is BBFS included or extra from posted amounts? What's the upside to more time. In many places its no real difference. Is hh or fh MSOG?

  10. #26705
    Himiko SE. JGirl. 400 H.

    https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/31908

    Return. The hot springs picture for sure (I think she was at PPC).

  11. #26704

    Luna super stacked slutty Latina heat. Sunshine Wellness

    Luna - 5'4-5"5, stacked like a motherfucker, tight body, thick round thighs, pretty feet. Face is cute. Smiley and definitely slutty. White skinned and smooth. The cat is bald and tight. Black straight hair. Big nice DD tits. Round Latina booty. A brick house in summary.

    Visit: Evening.

    Rate: 300 $ hour - $100 Upgrades (Details below).

    This time I saw Luna last week. I liked the treatment Coco gave and wanted to sample some Latin heat. Best is what I got with this girl. Super sexy and just as slutty as my previous provider. It seems like a prerequisite to work here. Not mad at it and hence my return. Luna is exactly as on the website. Sexy youngish and in excellent shape. She came in my room to meet me wearing a hardly there black dress with holes everywhere. Her smile is so cute and her eyes. Oozing slutty energy. She ain't shy about nothing though her English is little she communicated through DFK, BBJ, BLS, BBFS.

    We set the target and met the expectations with an extra tip so we can both be happy and she's a grateful girl. Immediately shows gratitude after the paper work by undress ring half her top and letting her tots out and going on her knees to blow me fervently. Sloppy sloppy work which I like. Had my toes curling. Told her I might want to get it in the shower and she says OK Papi.

    Spanish style body slide. Meaning she sat that booty on my calves and put her big tits all over me until I turn over and things lead to Luna getting CG banged while gerinnt her asshole fingered and tits sucked. Felt wonderful. After I was done she went down and sucked every drop. I gave her a massage mainly her ass leading things to me eating her ass good. She loved it. Lifted up her hips so I can get both holes. Still on all 4 she turns around and let's me fuck her throat while I gently hold her head with her jaw open the whole time. We moved to the edge of the table for mish. Lazy dog. Covered up for Greek doggy. Filled bag with enough on the clock for a pre exit shower. Luna is amazing. Haven't had a latina at her level of looks with this level of service.

  12. #26703

    Cloudflare is down but PussyDB is up!

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    PPC got a J girl! . Mashiro PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/mahiroichiki - $260/$380 please go bang this one up so we can get some word out Manhattan is busy and the JDM license can be renewed?
    What big eyes she has! $260/$400 is her price.

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Rin SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/31891 - looks like another cutie $260/$400.
    Rin has been here before. She didn't tell me that she was going to change her name. Rin is sharp and has a great fashion sense. $260/$380 is her price.

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Mei MLE https://myluxeescape.com/content/ $240/$300/$360 - looks new.
    Pervert special alert!

  13. #26702

    Tsukiji Deliveries

    PPC got a J girl! . Mashiro PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/mahiroichiki - $260/$380 please go bang this one up so we can get some word out Manhattan is busy and the JDM license can be renewed?

    Rin SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/31891 - looks like another cutie $260/$400.

    Mei MLE https://myluxeescape.com/content/ $240/$300/$360 - looks new.

  14. #26701

    Leah PPC must have gotten off the wrong 7 train stop.

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Could be a nice BBBJ with that thing. It's like an extra small hard finger on while getting sucked.
    At $360/ hr, I'm expecting an older JGirl but let's see what she's got. I'll report back tomorrow.

    I'm not seeing it here. She's not a must bang and this isn't Flushing. $1500/ hr means there's a lot of rich and stupid Chinese guys out there.

  15. #26700
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Could be a nice BBBJ with that thing. It's like an extra small hard finger on while getting sucked.

    Holy shit $800/$1500 - she does look very pretty on the pics.

    https://www.pleasure-palace.club/leah

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape