The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 2667 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 115 165 565 1065 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 40000
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39040

    Anna. Broadway Spa - 🔥 but $

    Saw Anna at BWS (love me a Latina girl).

    She was super hot. Very tight, great ass, big cans. From Venezuela.

    Enjoyed it but was using the wrong head and paid $1. 4 for what was a very hot and sensual L1. Got the sense other options were available but would have been crazy $$ This was in addition to HF.

  2. #39039

    Chicago Massage LLC on Diversey

    Walked in and was met by this friendly cute girl. Paid the house fee and she took me to the room. Handed over the donation and warm hug and kiss which felt good right off. Her massage was pretty solid. Reached around to feel her legs as she got closer to the boys. Next thing she's up on the table with her sitting on my ass and massaging my shoulders. After the flip she starts stroking the junior and teasing the boys which got me super turned on. Moved on to the 69 and the BBBJ mouth action on my junior felt pretty damn good. Got covered and she hopped on for some cowgirl. Finished with me banging her from behind doing the doggy. Laid back and relaxed as she cleaned me off with a warm towel.

  3. #39038
    I've been abstaining from mongering locally and instead spending the money to travel abroad. One visit here for a random MT costs over a week's worth of visits with a 10/10 in Colombia.

    I'm so far gone that I calculate any expense on a woman as a casa visit as it's own currency. But the next trip is a month away and I'm itching like crazy. What's the most cost effective experience you've guys gave gotten LOL?

    I notice skyhouse has a 20 minute session. Has anyone ever indulged?

  4. #39037
    Quote Originally Posted by MadRox69  [View Original Post]
    What a fucken review! A+.
    Fake or shill post most likely.

  5. #39036
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been lately? Used to be a go to spot for me and good table shower. But idk what's up lately. Missing OFC Charlie that guy was an intel legend.
    Pretty sure that it's closed and all the action is at the old vape shop next to the original Otange Spa location.

  6. #39035
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambitious859  [View Original Post]
    I was met at the door by a nice girl who was very friendly and greeted me with a hug and kiss on the cheek.

    I laid face down on the table. She offered me a towel to cover but I told it was not necessary. She proceeded with the massage which was not bad considering some I've had. I reached to touch her legs and ass, She began to get closer to the boys and seemed to enjoy what she was doing.

    At one point she was up on the table with her knees on my butt cheeks and her hands massaging my shoulders. It actually felt really good. On the flip, She proceeded to rub my cock while playing with my balls and at times would rub close to my crack which really got me excited. We enjoyed in 69 with her amazing pussy in my face. She started a covered cock massage with her mouth. After that, we started CG, then to RCG, Fucking her was sheer delight. She totally gets into it. I'm hung like a hamster. But she made me feel like I was splitting her in two. This girl knows how to fucking ride. We ended up in Mish for a bit and then flipped her over onto her hands and knees for hard-hitting doggy until I popped.

    After that we both laid down to regain all the lost energy, we talked for a bit. She cleaned me up wiped me down with a hot towel and then spent the last few minutes with a very nice facial massage. Helped me off the table proceeded to dress me. That was a very nice touch. Gave me a hug and kiss and walked me to the door. Great time and I will return. Thank you, "CC".
    What a fucken review! A+.

  7. #39034

    Lunar Body Work Spa (Fullerton Ave)

    I was met at the door by a nice girl who was very friendly and greeted me with a hug and kiss on the cheek.

    I laid face down on the table. She offered me a towel to cover but I told it was not necessary. She proceeded with the massage which was not bad considering some I've had. I reached to touch her legs and ass, She began to get closer to the boys and seemed to enjoy what she was doing.

    At one point she was up on the table with her knees on my butt cheeks and her hands massaging my shoulders. It actually felt really good. On the flip, She proceeded to rub my cock while playing with my balls and at times would rub close to my crack which really got me excited. We enjoyed in 69 with her amazing pussy in my face. She started a covered cock massage with her mouth. After that, we started CG, then to RCG, Fucking her was sheer delight. She totally gets into it. I'm hung like a hamster. But she made me feel like I was splitting her in two. This girl knows how to fucking ride. We ended up in Mish for a bit and then flipped her over onto her hands and knees for hard-hitting doggy until I popped.

    After that we both laid down to regain all the lost energy, we talked for a bit. She cleaned me up wiped me down with a hot towel and then spent the last few minutes with a very nice facial massage. Helped me off the table proceeded to dress me. That was a very nice touch. Gave me a hug and kiss and walked me to the door. Great time and I will return. Thank you, "CC".

  8. #39033
    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    I'm a little envious that you get to find all the good places at different places around the country. Must get to travel for work?
    I have a pretty sweet gig as an external wholesaler. Sucks for settling down in a place cause I'm usually in my home city only three days out of a week.

  9. #39032

    Body Health Center lately

    Anyone been lately? Used to be a go to spot for me and good table shower. But idk what's up lately. Missing OFC Charlie that guy was an intel legend.

  10. #39031
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    This isn't the same Jojo that's in the newest BP lineup is it? E cups got my attention, but an inability to suck a dick would be a deal breaker.
    It's not the girl in the picture, but she is tall and husky, maybe half white or Mongolian, with large D's. She just seemed really apprehensive about the whole thing. Cici with natural C's at Archer Spa was a better time with a decent BBBJ and a tight, if well oiled pussy that took a pounding in multiple positions. Was a little rough on her, but she seemed happy about the experience when it was over and complimented me on my vigor. Seems like Archer is doing one month rotations with these girls, so I'll probably go back first thing in May.

  11. #39030

    Envious

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleJackJ  [View Original Post]
    Came upon this place while here for work. I plan on checking out a few other places but this was nearby as I was getting food in the area. Dropped in with no appointment and there seemed to be one girl there. Name was Camilia and she looked to be late 20's and short in height. Pretty average build and short in height but definitely not skinny. Had decent curves on the ass so that was a plus for the pounding. Place isn't hard to find as it was inside a medical building. The session was pretty good. She did a good job stroking the junior and taking her time with out any rush. Then got on her knees and gobbled them up with out cover. She did a pretty good job with her tongue and mouth. Worked it hard and I busted my nut on her chest. I didn't opt for more then that but I think you could get more if you wanted. Expensive hobby needed to save some for the other spots.
    I'm a little envious that you get to find all the good places at different places around the country. Must get to travel for work?

  12. #39029
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    Jojo had no idea what she was doing and I got a partial refund after she started gagging from attempting to give me head. Seemed like someone doing it under duress.
    This isn't the same Jojo that's in the newest BP lineup is it? E cups got my attention, but an inability to suck a dick would be a deal breaker.

  13. #39028

    Nami at 18 Beauty Center

    Checked out Nami at 18 BC next door to Orange on Archer. She's Japanese and Chinese mixed. For those that care she speaks fairly fluent english. Pretty face, probably mid-late 20's. Nice rack, D's with eraser nips. Ok massage to start things off, some kisses and nip attention.

    Then a very solid BBBJ, wet with a lot of licks and ball attention. Switch to CG, some bounce then she let me go for it. Standing mish, then lazy mish with legs up.

    Only did 30 minutes this time.

    Nice session, very submissive and sweet. She really takes pride in knowing english. Says she likes to "connect". LOL FWIW. I wasn't in a connecting mood just wanted to nut but I'd see her again for a longer session.

    Before you PM me just google 18 Beauty Center for the address. Enjoy!

  14. #39027
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleJackJ  [View Original Post]
    Came upon this place while here for work. I plan on checking out a few other places but this was nearby as I was getting food in the area. Dropped in with no appointment and there seemed to be one girl there. Name was Camilia and she looked to be late 20's and short in height. Pretty average build and short in height but definitely not skinny. Had decent curves on the ass so that was a plus for the pounding. Place isn't hard to find as it was inside a medical building. The session was pretty good. She did a good job stroking the junior and taking her time with out any rush. Then got on her knees and gobbled them up with out cover. She did a pretty good job with her tongue and mouth. Worked it hard and I busted my nut on her chest. I didn't opt for more then that but I think you could get more if you wanted. Expensive hobby needed to save some for the other spots.
    I have been wanting to try that place but where do you park without fear of getting towed. I'm from Indiana because of that, that is what holds me up from taking trips out to Chicago. Getting towed or not knowing where to park.

  15. #39026

    Not bad from Chicago Massage LLC

    Came upon this place while here for work. I plan on checking out a few other places but this was nearby as I was getting food in the area. Dropped in with no appointment and there seemed to be one girl there. Name was Camilia and she looked to be late 20's and short in height. Pretty average build and short in height but definitely not skinny. Had decent curves on the ass so that was a plus for the pounding. Place isn't hard to find as it was inside a medical building. The session was pretty good. She did a good job stroking the junior and taking her time with out any rush. Then got on her knees and gobbled them up with out cover. She did a pretty good job with her tongue and mouth. Worked it hard and I busted my nut on her chest. I didn't opt for more then that but I think you could get more if you wanted. Expensive hobby needed to save some for the other spots.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape