Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 44190
-
04-21-26 16:25 #43065Senior Member

Posts: 30Awesome review and agreed. Loved her BBBJ, Lucky really took her time and softly / sensually sucked and licked my dick for what felt like a proper 10 minutes. True GFE, enjoyed my time with Lucky.
Originally Posted by Illeffeqt
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 16:09 #43064Regular Member

Posts: 22What's the info for BB spa? Tried looking it up and see multiple spots with the same name. Definitely interested in meeting Sakura. Appreciate any help you can give brother.
Originally Posted by LanceCave
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 15:51 #43063Senior Member

Posts: 258Applr
Does Apple go by another name? Was it Garden in Santa Ana? They told me no Apple there today.
Originally Posted by OrangeCreampie
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 15:21 #43062Senior Member

Posts: 440Wendy G&G
Yuki was busy and I needed to unload, Wendy was available and didn't see any reviews on her, so I TOFTT. She is a sultry mid 30's lady with some big ol' natural D. I really enjoyed my session with her, and was pleasantly surprised by how much I did so.
F: 7 - Half Malay Half Chinese look, smaller eyes, tanned complexion.
B: 8 - 5'3"-4" Slim legs, really nice and soft natural Ds, and a cute and perky butt. She's in decent shape but has some midsection but I didn't see much since she kept her dress on.
A: 9.5 - Clicked with her with my broken Chinese, got some laughs out of her, set the mood right with anything I requested, great GFE. All the encouragement seemed real, and it wasn't overdone. Not a clock watcher.
S: 9 - Short of letting me plow her raw or take her to the greek islands, she was almost insatiable and fucked me back in every position. Prone bone is amazing with that bubbly butt. None stop DFK in every position. Decent BBBJ with lots of tongue swirling action. Crushes it in ACG. CG Grinding - 9.5/10. I'd give her a 10 but she kept cumming in that position and got tired. Her cumming is a sight to behold, she gets super wet and warm down there.
E: better than average.
Repeat: Yes, and I will def crown her S-Tier for me. She is right up there with the real MiuMiu.
60 House. 1.8 tip cause she deserved it.
-
04-21-26 14:33 #43061Shill for OA spa

Posts: 41Tiffany at OA Spa
Tiffany is a sweet little treat. She is beautiful with long dark brown hair. She has a petite hourglass body with big natural D cups up top and a nice big round ass. Her pussy is clean shaven.
We started with a sensual massage withher big tits rubbing around on my ass up my back. Then she did a cat bath back down to my ass.
The Tiffany teased my taint, then I raised my hips and she slipped her hand under slowly stroking my cock. My cock was growing hard fast.
I turned over and Tiffany laid on top of me with my raging hard cock sandwiched between us. We kissed while she was camel sliding on my shaft. That was driving me crazy, I told her to spin around for 69. I started eating her sweet shaved pussy while she was worshipping my cock.
The rubber was put on and Tiffany mounted me cowgirl bouncing on my cock while I played with her big titties.
I then sat up and stood up with my cock deep inside her. She wrapped her arms around me and I started fucking her standing bottoming out on her pussy. She was loving it saying harder.
After a couple more minutes I laid her down on the table for standing missionary and continued to pound her hard. She had two major orgasms. I then flipped her for standing doggy. I could see her pussy juice all over her lips. I teased my cock head around the opening and slipped inside her. I stroked her with my hands cupping her tits.
I wanted to cum on her tits so Tiffany sat on the table, removed the cover and I tittie fucked her blowing a massive load on her tits and neck. I gave her a nice pearl necklace.
She cleaned us up with warm towels. We hugged goodbye and she gave me a cold water for the road.
-
04-21-26 11:54 #43060Regular Member

Posts: 13It would be this girl.
Originally Posted by Lefty2887
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 10:06 #43059Senior Member

Posts: 56New Gilf / MILF Talent Search
I thought about starting a new thread for Mature Providers but unsure how that would be received. I'm really surprised that a monger area as big and active as OC doesn't have this category already. I know that most of the buzz is about the big 3 AMPs along with a few others and the high class escort bookers and providers. But there is frequent discussion of Gilfs and Milfs. I'm pretty sure that there is a good amount of under the radar interest of members, some who may seldom post but would be interested in this topic. I personally prefer experienced talent and see that there are 3 or 4 regular posters who are similarly inclined, some of whom have given me helpful leads.
Within the next 10 days or so I'm going to embark on a AMP mature provider talent search. I'm going to start with a visit to 6 or 7 "granny shacks" in the Garden Grove / Westminster area. At each location I will view that day's available lineup. I will visit all of the locations noting the ladies that appeal to me based on appearance, vibe and interactions. At the end of the tour I will make my selection and then call to make an appointment for an immediate session. I would welcome suggestions for which AMPs to visit and for specific ladies. You can post your recs as a reply here or DM. I'm searching for new to me providers. I've seen Jenny and Lucy several times so recommending them isn't necessary. Please keep the recs to the Garden Grove / Westminster area in order to make this tour feasible. Before the tour I will post a list of the AMPs that I will be visiting. And of course I will report back on the experience. Thanks in advance.
-
04-21-26 08:54 #43058Senior Member

Posts: 655Oa
AZhopeful OA is Oasis Spa.
-
04-21-26 07:15 #43057Banned Member

Posts: 75Apple at Garden
I had nothing to do this afternoon, so I went to Garden. I was told Apple could do BBFS, so I booked her.
I walked in and was greeted by Apple, who took me straight to the room. She was immediately very accommodating. After handling the business side of things, she started treating me like a king. Her body is smoking hot and her tits are huge and completely natural.
I sat on the table while she did a quick wipe-down with wet wipes and cleaned our hands with alcohol spray. She hopped up on the table and began caressing my body, kissing me all over, and giving me some nice LFK. She rubbed her body all over mine, making me rock hard in no time. Once she noticed how hard I was, she dragged her big tits down my body and let me fuck them while she had the tip of my cock in her mouth.
She then gave me one of the best BBBJs I've had in a long time. She paid excellent attention to the shaft and sucked my balls beautifully. She did this for about 15 minutes before standing up and rubbing her ass and pussy all over my cock.
After a little of that, she grabbed my cock and slid it into her wet pussy in raw. She rode me back and forth with great rhythm and then switched to ACG, which felt incredible. We then moved to mish, and she could really take a hard pounding. Her bouncing tits were almost too much for me, and it was very hard not to cum. There was absolutely zero rush during the entire session.
When I knew I couldn't hold back any longer, I lifted her off my cock. She dutifully got on her knees in front of me and opened her mouth. I shot a massive 9-day load directly into her mouth. A lot of it dripped down onto her tits. She played with it in her mouth for a bit before spitting it into a paper towel.
I lay on the table feeling completely drained. After cleaning up, she gave me a nice head massage until our time was up. She's a really good girl!
-
04-21-26 02:41 #43056Senior Member

Posts: 69Mandy at OA
I don't usually venture very far out of my local comfort zone down south, but I wanted to wade out into the northern waters a bit to check in on some of my old coffee girls. Its just not the same without DD and QTK in the mix.
I had always heard about OA being a solid spot, and I know you guys are pretty spoiled with the talent up here so I took the plunge and was not disappointed at all.
When I got in I was given a little line-up of some of the girls and they're all pretty damn cute, definitely lives up to the rep. Lina and Sunflower were beautiful, but there was something about the way Mandy was looking at me that made me more than curious.
Even down south, I'm not one of the penthouse guys, but what I can say is that all the other reviews of service are pretty accurate. Some intensity may vary here and there since I really think we hit it off, but I think anyone would have a good time with her and her sweet personality. She couldn't be taller than 5'2, maybe 105 lbs, and likely in her early to mid 20's (but don't quote me on that). Really pretty straight dark brown hair and beautiful natty C+-Ds, with a nice butt. What really got me was how her curves sat against the silhouette of a pretty small frame.
Overall; def a repeat, and definitely going to be coming up to your areas more often.
-
04-21-26 01:42 #43055Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 64An Asa at Sweet Castle, don't know if it's *the* Asa
I'm normally in SGV so I haven't seen *the* 88 Skin Asa before, but just wanted to pass along the information that I was told that the Sweet Castle lineup includes Asa.
Originally Posted by BarnesChris
[View Original Post]
I only saw Joanna when I was at Sweet Castle earlier, so no clue what their Asa looks like. I figure chances are slim that it's the same girl, but FYI in case someone wants to TOFTT and see if it's the Asa you're asking about.
-
04-21-26 01:26 #43054Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 64Back for more Joanna at Sweet Castle Santa Ana
Took the long way home and decided to swing by to see Joanna again at Sweet Castle. I know, there are a lot of other options in the OC, but I just had to go see her one more time. I swear I'll try another place next time I am in the area, haha.
Texted MMS ahead of time to make sure Joanna was available and by the time I made it there and got to the door, she was ready and waiting for me.
Joanna is as cute as I remember her. Small with curves, around 5'3", pretty face, MM Cs, long dark hair, and a shaved innie but with some great lips.
I resisted the double with Iris this time, haha, since I just wanted to focus on Joanna.
I'll shower with girls whenever I can, and especially when there's a table shower involved so I had to get one here. After negotiations for 1 hour, off to the table shower. Similar to my experience with Iris, Joanna cleans me up, a little DFK and BBBJ, then B2 B nuru body sliding.
I asked to try one of the upstairs room this time, so after a rinse and quick dry, we go up the stairs for more fun.
Towels off when we get to the room, then some LFK turns into DFK for a bit. Joanna has me hop on the table where she gets between my legs for more BBBJ and DT, using her hands and just the right amount of suction.
I have her swing around for 69, then I have her lay down so I can focus on DATY. She responds well and tells me what she likes, getting even more worked up as I go for FIV. Always great to feel a girl clamp down on my finger when she has an orgasm, haha.
With lust in her eyes Joanna tells me it's time to fuck, so we swap spots, cover comes on and she hops on for CG. She's bouncing away while I get to play with her tits. Move to mish, where we go for some DFK in between me pounding her. Doggy for the finish as she squeezes every drop out of me.
After the cleanup, we had a little bit of time left for a massage. She knows what she's doing here too. It was one of the few good, and not just "good for FS", massages I've had at a FS place.
70 1 H + 160.
I forgot to check Joanna's schedule when I saw her, but when I made my appointment MMS said Joanna would be there the rest of the month.
-
04-21-26 01:01 #43053Senior Member

Posts: 42Dna drop at Angela Spa
Came upon this place in OC after getting some food. The girl I drew was Angela. Which I thought was a funny coincidence cause she looked too young to be a mamasan who owned the place. I didn't bother asking either. But Angela looked to be mid 20's and pretty short in height. Got some natural Ds and pretty thicc in places. I would say she was average build wasnt skinny but wasnt fat either. However she knew how to please. We started with some dfk and teasing after I gave her the donation. Moved on to the HJ and BBBJ before we did the 69. Got covered up and started banging her mish. We switched up the positions few time until I busted my nut in the cover with her doing the cowgirl. I was sucking and holding those titties as she bounced up and down. She cleaned me up and we kissed a bit more before I headed up.
-
04-20-26 23:15 #43052Senior Member

Posts: 258Oa
[IsOAshortforsomethingelse? Ican'tfindalistingforOASpa. QUOTE=AZHopeful;7591603]You say cover at your request. Does that mean uncovered is an option? QUOTE].
-
04-20-26 22:13 #43051Regular Member

Posts: 24Been making the rounds at OC
Jasmine and Sakura at BB Spa:
Both of them were popular at Du Calme and Garden, they still continue to be popular at BB Spa.
Jasmine went by another name at Garden I believe, but she's definitely a sweet young thing. Her doggy is next level as she maintains eye contact either through the mirror or by turning back her head. Insanely sexy when she looks at you with that googly eyes while encouraging to fuck her harder.
Sakura, definitely a cutie pie, she strives to look and act young. Her English is probably the best of all providers I've ever seen. No translation needed. Her attraction is her allowing bareback and anal, as well as bareback anal. Some crazy shit. And she talks dirty the whole time you are sliding your cock into any of her orifices.
Miya and Lucky Du Calme:
They have both gone now so not really much of a review for them.
Daisy at Garden and now Du Calme:
This one is an experienced provider. She has her own style which involves making you lie on your stomach, then rubbing her tits on you and then using her hair to lightly tease your ass. Good sensations. Flip over for a BBBJ and then a titty fuck. Her body is hella great and when she pairs it with that body hugging short white dress, it's an instant hard on.
Romi at Du Calme:
Girl just exudes GND. Pretty girl with a shocked expression when you first meet her. Then she clothes come off and you realize she loves a good fucking. Great service level, more spontaneous compared to Daisy.
Linda and Yuna OA:
Linda is probably one of the prettiest asian girl you are going to find. Youthful looking with her curly hair. Effortlessly elegant with an insane petite body. One of those girls you just want to cuddle for hours after making love to her.
Yuna, not as petite but great great service. Does a great TUMA and those tits are soft and bouncy. Especially great to look at when doing standing doggy.
Haven't tried 88 skin or G&G, but these two spots are on my hit list this month.










Reply With Quote






