Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 976 to 990 of 40009
-
04-21-26 21:30 #39034Senior Member

Posts: 40Lunar Body Work Spa (Fullerton Ave)
I was met at the door by a nice girl who was very friendly and greeted me with a hug and kiss on the cheek.
I laid face down on the table. She offered me a towel to cover but I told it was not necessary. She proceeded with the massage which was not bad considering some I've had. I reached to touch her legs and ass, She began to get closer to the boys and seemed to enjoy what she was doing.
At one point she was up on the table with her knees on my butt cheeks and her hands massaging my shoulders. It actually felt really good. On the flip, She proceeded to rub my cock while playing with my balls and at times would rub close to my crack which really got me excited. We enjoyed in 69 with her amazing pussy in my face. She started a covered cock massage with her mouth. After that, we started CG, then to RCG, Fucking her was sheer delight. She totally gets into it. I'm hung like a hamster. But she made me feel like I was splitting her in two. This girl knows how to fucking ride. We ended up in Mish for a bit and then flipped her over onto her hands and knees for hard-hitting doggy until I popped.
After that we both laid down to regain all the lost energy, we talked for a bit. She cleaned me up wiped me down with a hot towel and then spent the last few minutes with a very nice facial massage. Helped me off the table proceeded to dress me. That was a very nice touch. Gave me a hug and kiss and walked me to the door. Great time and I will return. Thank you, "CC".
-
04-21-26 20:38 #39033Senior Member

Posts: 30I have a pretty sweet gig as an external wholesaler. Sucks for settling down in a place cause I'm usually in my home city only three days out of a week.
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 20:24 #39032Senior Member

Posts: 262Body Health Center lately
Anyone been lately? Used to be a go to spot for me and good table shower. But idk what's up lately. Missing OFC Charlie that guy was an intel legend.
-
04-21-26 16:26 #39031Senior Member

Posts: 989It's not the girl in the picture, but she is tall and husky, maybe half white or Mongolian, with large D's. She just seemed really apprehensive about the whole thing. Cici with natural C's at Archer Spa was a better time with a decent BBBJ and a tight, if well oiled pussy that took a pounding in multiple positions. Was a little rough on her, but she seemed happy about the experience when it was over and complimented me on my vigor. Seems like Archer is doing one month rotations with these girls, so I'll probably go back first thing in May.
Originally Posted by Dracos
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 15:46 #39030Senior Member

Posts: 413Envious
I'm a little envious that you get to find all the good places at different places around the country. Must get to travel for work?
Originally Posted by DoubleJackJ
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 13:59 #39029Senior Member

Posts: 339This isn't the same Jojo that's in the newest BP lineup is it? E cups got my attention, but an inability to suck a dick would be a deal breaker.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 13:22 #39028Senior Member

Posts: 151Nami at 18 Beauty Center
Checked out Nami at 18 BC next door to Orange on Archer. She's Japanese and Chinese mixed. For those that care she speaks fairly fluent english. Pretty face, probably mid-late 20's. Nice rack, D's with eraser nips. Ok massage to start things off, some kisses and nip attention.
Then a very solid BBBJ, wet with a lot of licks and ball attention. Switch to CG, some bounce then she let me go for it. Standing mish, then lazy mish with legs up.
Only did 30 minutes this time.
Nice session, very submissive and sweet. She really takes pride in knowing english. Says she likes to "connect". LOL FWIW. I wasn't in a connecting mood just wanted to nut but I'd see her again for a longer session.
Before you PM me just google 18 Beauty Center for the address. Enjoy!
-
04-21-26 10:35 #39027Regular Member

Posts: 23I have been wanting to try that place but where do you park without fear of getting towed. I'm from Indiana because of that, that is what holds me up from taking trips out to Chicago. Getting towed or not knowing where to park.
Originally Posted by DoubleJackJ
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 01:10 #39026Senior Member

Posts: 30Not bad from Chicago Massage LLC
Came upon this place while here for work. I plan on checking out a few other places but this was nearby as I was getting food in the area. Dropped in with no appointment and there seemed to be one girl there. Name was Camilia and she looked to be late 20's and short in height. Pretty average build and short in height but definitely not skinny. Had decent curves on the ass so that was a plus for the pounding. Place isn't hard to find as it was inside a medical building. The session was pretty good. She did a good job stroking the junior and taking her time with out any rush. Then got on her knees and gobbled them up with out cover. She did a pretty good job with her tongue and mouth. Worked it hard and I busted my nut on her chest. I didn't opt for more then that but I think you could get more if you wanted. Expensive hobby needed to save some for the other spots.
-
04-20-26 21:20 #39025Banned Member

Posts: 56Have you ever met a Lucy over at Broadway? I've never been there and was deciding if it was worth the drive.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 15:06 #39024Senior Member

Posts: 989Jojo had no idea what she was doing and I got a partial refund after she started gagging from attempting to give me head. Seemed like someone doing it under duress.
Originally Posted by YuhColoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 14:56 #39023Senior Member

Posts: 184Prs
PRS. Any reviews on the new lineup at PRS?
-
04-20-26 14:33 #39022Senior Member

Posts: 376Generally Broadway Massage is good for this.
Originally Posted by Boston2060
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 13:56 #39021Senior Member

Posts: 148Great massage with L1
Anybody come across anything worth while now that Princess Thai has closed. Looking for a good L1 plus deep tissue massage.
-
04-20-26 13:41 #39020Regular Member

Posts: 81 day transplant
Hello mongers! Part timer here from Lafayette Indiana. I'll be in the area of the Aragon Ballroom on W. Lawrence tonight with time to kill. Any recommendations for that general area?
Stay safe out there!










Reply With Quote





