Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 546 1046 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 18425
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17750
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    A range of rates / services helps. When you compare to an agency I'm thinking $$ 6 to $$ much different than a spa rate. Are we talking agency rate or spa rate and version of GFE since that varies with all these places.

    Thanks.
    Well that's strange it will only let me use 2 $ symbols. That number should be $360-$400.

  2. #17749

    Miki Palace Spa

    Hit up Palace for the new tea, Miki. Ummmm awesome physic, short and slim just like daddy likes them, no English but she made up for it with a nice set of C cups. We clicked well and the vibe was easy and pleasant. Miki is sweet and friendly, she welcomed me with a huge smile and a 360 to show off, you had me at hello Miki. LOL.

    Good massage skillz, we used our phones to communicate and I always find it funny how that works out.

    We started off with me face down getting the treatment, we started slow and soft and progressed to hard and deep tissue, just how I like it. I find it so sexy when a cutie pie like this doesn't appreciate how cutie she is or maybe she does and it was lost in translation. We worked up a sweat and she had to use two hot towels not just one. LOL.

    Definitely see her again if I can catch her before I leave this weekend.

  3. #17748

    More info as requested

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    Could we get a little more info estimated age body type.

    Manmades natural? Body type thin thick medium?

    How many Roses?
    Just to clarify. Tulip not Palace. Estimated age probably late 20's or early 30's. Slim to medium. Not thick at all. Lacking a killer ass but the rest was on point for me at least. Spunky and fun. Decent English and only used translator once. I knew it was going to be a good dream when she laid on the table and watched me undress and gave a little kiss to Jimmy when revealed. Naturals. Larger B smaller C with nice nips. Very clean down south. I hate negotiations as they break my rhythm so I always go straight to HF + $$ on the front side and all was on the table with no back and forth.

  4. #17747

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by HermanPike  [View Original Post]
    Smartly, W&C is now multi-branding as Pure Bliss / Bubbly Vibe at the same location. With alternate ads, better comms, a detailed menu doc and actual staff photos upon request, PB / BV feels more agency leaning. Despite these and other many good points incl a reasonable top end for GFE / VIP, this particular dream was just a C+ for me. Vicky, mid 30's, was friendly, pretty and slim w some OK man made D's. Although she was cool on a hang level and eventually did all the VIP things, she never fully committed to the dream, seeming intermittently distracted so it fell shy of GFE. There was some phone stuff and some mild complaining. So actually maybe she was just doing a literal GFE! I kept it light and playful, seemed like that helped. And despite a nearly non-existent rub, we did share a full hour. I liked the private setup, the menu, & comms on the BV ad line were great. (3 active numbers now for this location) They do need to work on the vibe tho: had to request music which turned into a chore. Despite their seemingly earnest attempts, these were NOT A+ agency standards, but perhaps enough to like here ("poison dragon" service!) to repeat with a different girl.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...137-85821.html

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...n/309489496521
    A range of rates / services helps. When you compare to an agency I'm thinking $$ 6 to $$ much different than a spa rate. Are we talking agency rate or spa rate and version of GFE since that varies with all these places.

    Thanks.

  5. #17746

    WC aka PB aka BV visit

    Smartly, W&C is now multi-branding as Pure Bliss / Bubbly Vibe at the same location. With alternate ads, better comms, a detailed menu doc and actual staff photos upon request, PB / BV feels more agency leaning. Despite these and other many good points incl a reasonable top end for GFE / VIP, this particular dream was just a C+ for me. Vicky, mid 30's, was friendly, pretty and slim w some OK man made D's. Although she was cool on a hang level and eventually did all the VIP things, she never fully committed to the dream, seeming intermittently distracted so it fell shy of GFE. There was some phone stuff and some mild complaining. So actually maybe she was just doing a literal GFE! I kept it light and playful, seemed like that helped. And despite a nearly non-existent rub, we did share a full hour. I liked the private setup, the menu, & comms on the BV ad line were great. (3 active numbers now for this location) They do need to work on the vibe tho: had to request music which turned into a chore. Despite their seemingly earnest attempts, these were NOT A+ agency standards, but perhaps enough to like here ("poison dragon" service!) to repeat with a different girl.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...137-85821.html

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...n/309489496521

  6. #17745
    Senior Member


    Posts: 200

    Connection

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodDoggy  [View Original Post]
    Description: Very beautiful face and makeup, hair In a bun, nicely shaped D cups, slim figure, Looks mid 20's but she's probably early 30's.

    Got acquainted with Leah over at SouthBay, Setup with mms was a breeze and in strolled Leah. Bingo. She's actually my type and her English was fine. Not just pretty but a bright face and smile, great body, natural D's to be proud of.

    We agreed to a quick stand up rinse and I gave the 70 $ donation for the hour.

    Back in the room I was rewarded with a thorough massage and soft touch, Excellent skills on this girl. After some sensual moments I went wit L3 cause our chemistry was off the hook and took care of the accounting.

    As I mentioned, her massage was real through, from head to toe and head again my body was at her mercy forced to just relax and enjoy the show. Started with soft touch then got gradually stronger with amazing knowledge of pressure points and knot release. I returned to the favor the only I know how, I didn't miss a spot, her ears and toes got plenty of attention. But the main delicacy was midway through L3. We connected in rhythm, in vibe, in L3 and all the respected acronyms.

    MMS mentioned she's getting popular and she plans on staying a bit so a repeat visit for me is definitely in the plan. Leah is a total package of beauty, sweetness, and sexiness.
    These girls are paid to have a connection and rhythm.

  7. #17744

    Shame

    Quote Originally Posted by Longhard80  [View Original Post]
    Seen her before and the massage was good with great undercarriage teasing. She is very attractive and does CFS on the flip. Great conversation throughout the session as well. Just wished she did GFE. YMMV. But she is in town until 23rd.

    https://tryst.link/massage/liliadarling
    She comes down here randomly. I have tried to see her quite a few times. I was never lucky enough. I was ghosted once more. I'm done.

  8. #17743
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodDoggy  [View Original Post]

    MMS mentioned she's getting popular and she plans on staying a bit so a repeat visit for me is definitely in the plan. Leah is a total package of beauty, sweetness, and sexiness.
    So SB is not dead yet. Good to know.

  9. #17742

    South Bay. Leah

    Description: Very beautiful face and makeup, hair In a bun, nicely shaped D cups, slim figure, Looks mid 20's but she's probably early 30's.

    Got acquainted with Leah over at SouthBay, Setup with mms was a breeze and in strolled Leah. Bingo. She's actually my type and her English was fine. Not just pretty but a bright face and smile, great body, natural D's to be proud of.

    We agreed to a quick stand up rinse and I gave the 70 $ donation for the hour.

    Back in the room I was rewarded with a thorough massage and soft touch, Excellent skills on this girl. After some sensual moments I went wit L3 cause our chemistry was off the hook and took care of the accounting.

    As I mentioned, her massage was real through, from head to toe and head again my body was at her mercy forced to just relax and enjoy the show. Started with soft touch then got gradually stronger with amazing knowledge of pressure points and knot release. I returned to the favor the only I know how, I didn't miss a spot, her ears and toes got plenty of attention. But the main delicacy was midway through L3. We connected in rhythm, in vibe, in L3 and all the respected acronyms.

    MMS mentioned she's getting popular and she plans on staying a bit so a repeat visit for me is definitely in the plan. Leah is a total package of beauty, sweetness, and sexiness.

  10. #17741

    Disclaimer

    Quote Originally Posted by Longhard80  [View Original Post]
    Seen her before and the massage was good with great undercarriage teasing. She is very attractive and does CFS on the flip. Great conversation throughout the session as well. Just wished she did GFE. YMMV. But she is in town until 23rd.

    https://tryst.link/massage/liliadarling
    I like her disclaimer about the men on this board! Haha, sounds like she's met a few that rubbed her the wrong way! Pun intended.

  11. #17740

    Lilia

    Seen her before and the massage was good with great undercarriage teasing. She is very attractive and does CFS on the flip. Great conversation throughout the session as well. Just wished she did GFE. YMMV. But she is in town until 23rd.

    https://tryst.link/massage/liliadarling

  12. #17739
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    That's because most are going to them for higher levels, and because they are a L3 place, they tend to charge more for L1 anyway because of a timing perspective I'd imagine. If business is slow, you can try your luck I suppose, but I'd expect house fee + 100. Especially given BoogerEater's recent reports on L2 and L3 pricing. At one place it was 150/200. And another it was 150 all covered but 200 gets BBBJ upgrade. In both cases, you can see a trend of about 50 difference, so that's why I'd expect 100.

    Of course, if you are really rigid on it, you can make it work like this guy did.

    I'll leave best massage commentary to someone else.
    100 for L1? You've got to be joking.

  13. #17738
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    Top 1.

    Went by there cops were parked on the street 1 Suv no lights on or anything must be watching beware.
    I don't live that way, but I can only imagine as that area is growing but it isn't Metropolitan and won't last but I could be wrong.

  14. #17737

    Top 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    They are advertising now. Came across my search so they're out there. Not my area though, so people can come to you for advice on this haha.
    Top 1.

    Went by there cops were parked on the street 1 Suv no lights on or anything must be watching beware.

  15. #17736
    Quote Originally Posted by IBNice69  [View Original Post]
    Top 1 is back open, although they are in a different location. Same number, and not sure when they are going to start advertising again.
    They are advertising now. Came across my search so they're out there. Not my area though, so people can come to you for advice on this haha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape