Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 543 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 528 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 8140
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #7735
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Is this place more like AMP (Chinese) or KHouse? Does anyone do BBFS?
    Wasted my whole afternoon with them, lady I got was probably a mamasan at a local spa. Not worth my time and my penny.

    Now, I tried this new girl on VAC named Ahri and damn she's a HYA / ABG. Super tight body, fiery red hair and beautiful MM's.

    Pics are hers, what you see is what you get. She was very engaged thru the whole session and her service was excellent.

    Very fun session and worth every penny. I'm planning on seeing her again and maybe finally try a duo session? LOL.

  2. #7734

    Massagepg

    Is this place more like AMP (Chinese) or KHouse? Does anyone do BBFS?

    Quote Originally Posted by HiBowler  [View Original Post]
    I've had good and bad experiences here. It should be 260 all in, there used to be a girl Lydia that was great. Good service and always left happy. She's been gone a while, the new girls are sometimes good, sometimes total dead fishes. When it's good, TS with BBBJ, rim CfS, then I've seen some that try to upsell everything.

  3. #7733
    Quote Originally Posted by PopCorn77  [View Original Post]
    https://asian.massagepg.com/#portfolios.

    Does anyone have any intel.
    I've had good and bad experiences here. It should be 260 all in, there used to be a girl Lydia that was great. Good service and always left happy. She's been gone a while, the new girls are sometimes good, sometimes total dead fishes. When it's good, TS with BBBJ, rim CfS, then I've seen some that try to upsell everything.

  4. #7732
    Quote Originally Posted by EricShun  [View Original Post]
    Been there many times. IMO, well worth the money. Plus, it's not far from me so it's convenient.
    I went there today and they tried to tell me that the table shower is extra—need to tip. I told the woman I was with that their website said the table shower (water bed) is included. She insisted it was extra, so I started walking away. She begged me to come back. I asked again about the table shower and she again said it was extra. I walked to the door and told her I was leaving. Didn't feel like being upsold from the word go. Waste of my time.

  5. #7731
    Quote Originally Posted by EricShun  [View Original Post]
    Been there many times. IMO, well worth the money. Plus, it's not far from me so it's convenient.
    Could you be a bit more specific about who you've seen, and what they did for you? Since you've been there many times, it would be helpful for those of us that haven't.

  6. #7730
    Quote Originally Posted by PopCorn77  [View Original Post]
    https://asian.massagepg.com/#portfolios.

    Does anyone have any intel.
    Been there many times. IMO, well worth the money. Plus, it's not far from me so it's convenient.

  7. #7729
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngjx415  [View Original Post]
    I saw Lev recently. She's wild. Curvy in the right places (not spinner skinny). She's got a mouth that loves to DFK and DT. She almost sucked my whole damn face in while kissing me. Great BBBJ and DT. Wild sex. She can take a pounding and loves it.
    I had a similar and really good experience with her too.

  8. #7728

    I'm a bit hesitant about this one

    https://asian.massagepg.com/#portfolios.

    Does anyone have any intel.

  9. #7727
    Quote Originally Posted by Napkined  [View Original Post]
    She have a website?
    Vegaspepsi.com

  10. #7726
    Senior Member


    Posts: 502

    Pepsi

    Quote Originally Posted by Napkined  [View Original Post]
    She have a website?
    vegaspepsi.com

  11. #7725
    Senior Member


    Posts: 502

    Apple / Pepsi

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeJiggy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen the recent reviews, so my question is: Is apple worth a try for a 1 on1 or better to go for pepsi / and maybe a duo with apple?
    From my point of view, Apple and Pepsi are both worth going 1 on 1 with. I'm hoping to see Apple again this week.

  12. #7724
    Quote Originally Posted by Napkined  [View Original Post]
    She have a website?
    https://vegaspepsi.com/

  13. #7723

    Pepsi

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeJiggy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen the recent reviews, so my question is: Is apple worth a try for a 1 on1 or better to go for pepsi / and maybe a duo with apple?
    She have a website?

  14. #7722

    Pepsi or Apple

    I've seen the recent reviews, so my question is: Is apple worth a try for a 1 on1 or better to go for pepsi / and maybe a duo with apple?

  15. #7721
    Quote Originally Posted by PopNRock  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker / reader here. You guys have helped me out for years. I only dabble in the hobby. I'm trying to look up some reviews on Lev. I see she's back at LTLV and I feel like I remember you guys talking highly of her. Any help much appreciated and thanks again to those regulars that always share. I never had much to add because I always just went with who was getting the most praise and 9/10 you guys were spot on. I don't have the money to do often these days.
    I saw Lev recently. She's wild. Curvy in the right places (not spinner skinny). She's got a mouth that loves to DFK and DT. She almost sucked my whole damn face in while kissing me. Great BBBJ and DT. Wild sex. She can take a pounding and loves it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape