Thread: Bellingham
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 200
-
05-09-26 18:45 #170Regular Member

Posts: 12You're Right
You are definitely right Bananabandit. I am not sure if other people are in the same boat as me, but I don't give myself much money to spend, I set most of it aside for my son when he is older. So I kind of use this forum to just live vicariously through yall. I should venture out more and get my own experiences.
Originally Posted by BananaBandit
[View Original Post]
For one reference (since I feel I owe it), I have been to the MP on birchwood and northwest near the old big lots quite a bit of times in the past. And only a couple times in the last year or two. I have never gotten FS from them, so YMMV? I should go out more and enjoy it for myself, but I spend most of my time looking at reviews and stuff and then give up when I can't make up my mind haha. Its lame of me. Like there are so many I am curious about but find nothing on, and I guess I am worried about finding out for myself. Like the girls on skip the games with the 360-822-4689 number. Ending in 4689 in case I am not allowed to put a whole number. I am so curious about them, but can never find any reviews on them at all. So no idea if its a long term sting or whatever.
Ill make a better effort to venture out to bring more to this thread. Thank yall who do talk about your experiences to help us smaller guys out though.
-
05-05-26 19:29 #169Senior Member

Posts: 39I agree, this forum is pretty dead. I have been venturing south more recently since I work in Everett. Next time I do venture up to Bellingham, I think I am going to have to try this one out.
Originally Posted by BananaBandit
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...98%89.3264614/
-
05-04-26 13:02 #168Senior Member

Posts: 110You missed out!
Not a single trip report here in like a month and a half. Pretty lame! I had possibly the best AMP experience of my life here a few weeks ago and shared it in private with the few who give intel here. I'm going to keep gate keeping until why'all start posting. Otherwise this forum can stay dead. I tried. It's up to you.
-
05-01-26 21:52 #167Senior Member

Posts: 39There are a couple good ones down in the Burlington / Mount Vernon area. If you want more information, send me a PM.
Originally Posted by BaryMcCochener
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 10:53 #166Senior Member

Posts: 191Similar conclusion
North of the border is my primary option (the exchange rate more than off-sets the travel expense) but when pressed for time YG has been consistent, Rainwater on McKenzie in Fairhaven (mostly aunties) and the spot on Commercial (between Holly / Magnolia second floor) for FS.
Originally Posted by Moto77
[View Original Post]
White Rock has several good spots and is just across the border if you don't have the appetite for VanCity bumper-cars. Langley is also an option w / Orchid, Laguna within a block of each other.
-
04-25-26 19:53 #165Regular Member

Posts: 3I moved to Bham area several months ago and found the situation here quite dare. Visited a couple of massage parlours but didn't see any girls worth coming back for, met 5-6 local FS providers from SkipTheGames and all were barely OK, either druggies, ugly, overweight or all combined. A sad situation when you want to blow a load and there is nothing.
I did travel across the border several times and had much better luck. First of all prices are way more reasonable. And providers are clean and normal. For about $150 you get full service. So if you have a chance to get over there it's definitely worth the short trip.
In the meantime I will continue to explore Bellingham locals and hopefully will find a gem. So far it's just flakes and disappointment. Escort Alligator is 100% scammers. These days I lean towards reaching out to full service providers right away, no need to go to massage salons pretending you need massage.
-
04-22-26 14:46 #164Senior Member

Posts: 110Nah, Bary you're one of the few contributors here. Thanks for your reports! You (Bary) can DM me for intel of a local gem I found if you're looking.
Originally Posted by BaryMcCochener
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 20:56 #163Senior Member

Posts: 39New member
I have been a lurker on other sights for quite some time and recently joined here. I have not ventured up to Bellingham yet but I can tell you there are a few decent AMP's in Burlington. One is on Fairhaven, it is a very small house / cottage, the other is Miracle Massage on SR20, one on Sharon Ave and the others are kind of hit or miss. I had FS at 8 Spa one time and the other was CBJ. Monger on.
-
04-18-26 10:38 #162Senior Member

Posts: 191Much appreciated for your contributions. My Whatcom / Skagit adventures are infrequent due to our proximity to Canada, but I generally contribute when any local experience is noteworthy.
Originally Posted by BananaBandit
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-26 22:25 #161Regular Member

Posts: 21👍
Well said.
Originally Posted by BananaBandit
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-26 00:48 #160Senior Member

Posts: 110Share or expect nothing!
There's literally like 3 regular contributors to this forum (Burlington and Mount Vernon included). And I know there's tons of you lurking because as soon as there's one good post our rare quality providers get swarmed. As a regular poster and a regular monger I'm done sharing with little in return! Share your experiences whether good or bad. If you want quality providers to keep coming here then post your experiences. Otherwise we'll get sent nothing but grannies as has been the case for far too long!
Originally Posted by Shallowman2
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 00:03 #159Regular Member

Posts: 21Yg
Anyone been Yg this April month?
-
03-21-26 20:06 #158Regular Member

Posts: 21Bad
This one had me be there a 2 pm, said made mistake, sent me home then said all was good a 4. 15 had me come and then ghosted me when I was in parking lot.
skipthegames.com/ posts / bellingham / female-escorts / afternoon-delight--and-I-mean-/578725011149[.
-
03-20-26 18:38 #157Senior Member

Posts: 240https://skipthegames.com/posts/anaco...-/099662211305
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
SWEET JAZZY will come to you.
-
03-20-26 14:04 #156Senior Member

Posts: 191Short answer: no.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
There are a couple of FS shops (YG on Lakeway, Rain (I think) on McKenzie in Fairhaven and one downtown on Commercial), but expect Aunties.
If you're mobile, have a Passport it might be worth your time (another hour or so) going to Vancouver BC (sub-thread in the Seattle section).










Reply With Quote






