Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 79 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 1178
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1133

    Taylor, Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by ExploringRubs  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...9/602499821174

    Comms have been decent. She does not give a name to do a search. Thanks.
    That's the names I've seen her under. She has done doubles with Topshelf in the past. She isn't bad looking. She is a clock watcher and time waster. Pretty sure she thinks she can get you to invest in more time if she stalls you out of your original amount. Had a freakin cat as her companion animal at the very cheap hotel off business 70.

    One excuse after another to delay the deed and tells you what she doesn't do when it comes up. Like "I only do oral to get you ready, I don't do CIM. " Rush, rush, rush, oh your times almost up. Do you want another half hour or hour.

    I forgot to mention when meeting at the predetermined time that she was almost ready for a freaking hour before telling me the room number.

    Very ditsy acting but I think its an act. YMMV.

  2. #1132

    Has anyone spent time with this lady. No name?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...9/602499821174

    Comms have been decent. She does not give a name to do a search. Thanks.

  3. #1131
    Quote Originally Posted by Levo00  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...-/189409257168

    Has anyone had any experience with her?
    Looks like her pics. One of the best quality dates I've had in CoMo. She is a cover girl.

  4. #1130

    Another LEO report

    Layla / Tayza / etc made the 0700 report this morning. Doesn't appear business related.

    Stay safe out there.

  5. #1129
    Quote Originally Posted by Levo00  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...-/189409257168

    Has anyone had any experience with her?
    I'm sure I read some positive reviews here. Do a search.

  6. #1128

    Kylie?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...-/189409257168

    Has anyone had any experience with her?

  7. #1127

    Better luck than me

    Quote Originally Posted by Parlorhopper  [View Original Post]
    To update my last post, met her for a daytime QV behind tinted windows. Can't complain got the job done once she started messaging consistently.
    I tried to see her today and she ghosted me after I drove 20 minutes out of my way to see her. Really irritating when she could have just said never mind.

    Real shame too, love her pics.

  8. #1126
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmer23  [View Original Post]
    And how would you rate in the looks / attitude / etc.?
    I'm also curious about her. Almost saw her once but flaked.

  9. #1125
    Quote Originally Posted by Parlorhopper  [View Original Post]
    To update my last post, met her for a daytime QV behind tinted windows. Can't complain got the job done once she started messaging consistently.
    And how would you rate in the looks / attitude / etc.?

  10. #1124

    Update on previous post

    To update my last post, met her for a daytime QV behind tinted windows. Can't complain got the job done once she started messaging consistently.

  11. #1123

    Any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...i/269529848897

    I've messaged this girl probably 3 or 4 times, the first time she complained nobody ever showed up to the appointments but She ended up ghosting me 3 times in a row over a few weeks. I messaged her today and asked if she could see me around lunch time and of course she was available. Ghosted me again for a few hours but now messages me saying she's available. I see she posts everyday. Any info would be appreciated.

  12. #1122
    Senior Member


    Posts: 363
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJoeCool  [View Original Post]
    Looooong ways from what it used to be but we can always hope.

    I'm going to have to come out of retirement so I can afford them pretty soon! LOL!
    Any reviews of these new postings anyone can share?

  13. #1121

    CoMo Comeback?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moego  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to this one on an ad she posted last weekend but her weight was listed as 120 and she wanted a pic of me. Her weight is listed higher in these new ads so who knows! Is COMO coming back to how it was in the past? Hopefully!
    Looooong ways from what it used to be but we can always hope.

    I'm going to have to come out of retirement so I can afford them pretty soon! LOL!

  14. #1120
    Senior Member


    Posts: 363
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJoeCool  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested in them too and also this one. Any info would be appreciated!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...d/191741826122
    I reached out to this one on an ad she posted last weekend but her weight was listed as 120 and she wanted a pic of me. Her weight is listed higher in these new ads so who knows! Is COMO coming back to how it was in the past? Hopefully!

  15. #1119

    Me Too!

    Quote Originally Posted by ExploringRubs  [View Original Post]
    I had been gone a few months, now back in town. There are a few fresh faces on STG, these two I am wondering about. Has anyone had any experience with either? The first one lists a limited menu so may not be worth visiting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...-/710771156265

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...-/598132152206

    Thanks for any help.
    I'm interested in them too and also this one. Any info would be appreciated!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...d/191741826122

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape