Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 12351
-
04-22-26 17:29 #11661Regular Member

Posts: 4Carpets
So I have visited a few shops by now (House, CNE, Candy, Love) and seems like all of the girls shave their pussies shaved and I understand that for many this is the preference. However a nice Bush is something I always appreciate and I'm wondering if that's a unicorn or are there some ladies around that don't shave. Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks.
-
04-22-26 17:27 #11660Senior Member

Posts: 68Thanks
Good to know, this particular Sunshine resides on the north side of Powell, just a few blocks west of I-205
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 17:05 #11659Senior Member

Posts: 121That's the reason I had to ask this forum, when I think of hotels and motels I think of episodes of cops when they do the sting jobs. When my gut feelng says don't do it if your not 100% I won't take a risk anymore LOL.
Originally Posted by Zippy69
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 16:26 #11658Senior Member

Posts: 451Visited your city this last month, and decided to check this place out too, based on all the raving reviews. But I had a similar experience with sasha. She seemed pretty disinterested in an appointment with me. Maybe she was too tired or something? Granted, I wasn't too keen on having her anyways. She's just a little too old for my tastes. I was expecting someone younger.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
I ended up leaving and searching a few more spots until I settled on Lulu at Candy. I'm guessing she's gone now, but out of all the spots I visited, she was by far the most attractive. Also one of the younger ones that I could find in that area. I would guess mid-late 20's? Nice girl, and had a decent experience. Spent a lot of time on the bbj and bls.
$$ for the half hr. Bbj, cfs. Very good value compared to Atl.
-
04-21-26 10:38 #11657Regular Member

Posts: 22I agree! That is the problem these days. Candy Spa specifically told me they like to rotate girls because "men like variety". I expect most of the spas are the same. It can be very frustrating. The good news is, I have found that some spas, like Candy and Love, consistently have good options no matter what. But, we all do have our favorites that we wish would always be available.
Originally Posted by Nimadebi
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 22:30 #11656Regular Member

Posts: 27My lucky spee stopped now at Kai Yuan Hillsboro
For the past 12 months every month I was getting table shower BBBJ and CFS at least once a month, but some thing changed the girls said no boom boom any more Boss changed.
Bummer. Otherwise this place is not good for just table shower and massage. Usually it is a meh massage any ways.
This place was very good for me to drive from Forest grove.
(also wasted a dose of boner pills).
-
04-20-26 21:15 #11655Banned Member

Posts: 5Wishy Washy Ella
I think she's got a mention here before. Sometimes she is there, sometimes she is not. I love / hate Beauty Spa for this reason.
Someone find me a consistent favorite with a banging body like hers please.
-
04-20-26 20:37 #11654Senior Member

Posts: 2032Candy
Holgate at 122nd. Got a good look at all three ladies, in order of attractiveness: Bella is most attractive, then Anni, last is Abby. Don't get me wrong, they are all attractive. Actually I'm planning on trying Abby because the underdog usually tries harder.
On a another note, I'm reminded of a guy that used to always give 10's as a rating on TER. However, on that site a 10 is considered "once in a lifetime". After the third time he rated a girl once in a lifetime, I no longer trusted his reviews.
When someone claims a girl is the hottest he's ever seen at Place X more than one time, I become suspicious.
Shill behavior is not welcome here.
-
04-20-26 15:48 #11653Senior Member

Posts: 95Just FYI I've reported on this before so you could search the thread.
Originally Posted by JulietHeaven20
[View Original Post]
As always YMMV, I've always negotiated per girl. Most recently I paid 2. 6 all in for hh with both Abby and anni.
-
04-20-26 11:53 #11652Regular Member

Posts: 22Chanel, Annie and Momo
I have also met with Chanel recently as well. I didn't think anyone could match the beauty, body, skills and services of Annie or Momo (at Candy Spa). But Chanel was spectacular in every way and I will definitely be back to see her.
Originally Posted by EthanMiller
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 07:02 #11651Regular Member

Posts: 4How many bills for a 4 hand session? I've only done two hands, wouldn't mind an Anni / Momo tag-team.
Originally Posted by DimSumFun
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 23:55 #11650Regular Member

Posts: 27Going all the way no cover possible at Enjoy Spa?
I have "Enjoyed" the above treatment at least 3 times both from Shasha and CoCo. With so much intimacy even camel toe slide. I am wondering any one pushed them to do BBFS for some additional funds.
Originally Posted by CarloSpicyWenr
[View Original Post]
I tried she kept telling next time.
-
04-19-26 19:50 #11649Regular Member

Posts: 21CoCo at Enjoy
Stopped by Enjoy this afternoon and was greeted by CoCo. She's a nice one, very happy and wants to please. Handed her $$ and got the table shower. She warmed up the table and was in her birthday suit the whole time! She was very thourogh with the shower. Still on my stomach, she starts tounge punching my starfish while stroking my wood. Flipped me over and she has a great Nuru and head game on point. I almost busted on the table. Went back to the room and she started with some more bbj and she just got on top and did the most awesome bare camel toe slide, so good I ended up busting then. She cleaned us both up and popped on the cover wanting round two. I wasn't able to bust a second time but it was ok. She said two more girls are coming in the next week and she's taking a break in May. I will be back befor she leaves!
-
04-19-26 18:42 #11648Senior Member

Posts: 2032Location?
Please include a nearby intersection and city to keep things clear. There are at least three AMPs with the name sunshine in the Metro area.
Regarding donation, at 90% of the places I go, I get half hour of everything for 170 total, hour 200 total. There's another gentleman that suggested if you are feeling especially interested, an extra 20 will usually turn a frown upside down. That's good advice.
However, if I sense GPS type attitude, I leave. If one place says no, the next place will say yes.
I will also add that the places that get a lot of publicity are pushing for higher rates, but I hope that gentlemen will walk away.
RESIST.
Originally Posted by CallingAllSluts
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 16:34 #11647Senior Member

Posts: 68Sunshine Massage
Been on the sidelines for a very long time. Decided to check out Sunshine Massage on a whim.
Door opens and a true beauty opens the door. Going great so far. Get in the room, she's JoJo, just the auntie she says. She doesn't look like the auntie! I wanted her, but she told me to wait because Lucy and Dora were busy. 70 for the hour, and I'm waiting.
Lucy comes in, she looks exhausted and disinterested, but hugs me and gives me a kiss (smoker). She is just OK looking, saggy for her age, no tone. Already I'm not feeling it. Wants 200 for the hour, on top of the house fee already given. I'm thinking am I out of touch? JoJo intercedes, calls in Dora, better looking and more toned, but equally tired and unenthusiastic. Dora gives me a kiss as well, doing a poor job of hiding just how much she does not want to be there with me.
Handed Dora a 20 and headed for the door. Probably should have stayed out of the game, this was just sad. To my surprise JoJo rushed to bring me 50 of my 70 house fee, and was concerned I was unhappy. JoJo could have made me very happy, LOL, but she is not in that role.
Am I wrong for thinking 270 all in for an hour is too much? Especially considering the lackluster circumstances.











Reply With Quote





