Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 13533
-
04-23-26 21:32 #13188Senior Member

Posts: 54Bad New. Avoid
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...t/449782420533
Read my last report.
-
04-23-26 18:27 #13187Senior Member

Posts: 1026Anslee
Add looks good but I have never seen anything good posted about her. Sounds pretty nasty. I'll pass. I don't know why these girls think things like this won't hurt them in the long run.
Originally Posted by GhostMan1
[View Original Post]
Gern.
-
04-23-26 18:10 #13186Senior Member

Posts: 232?
Just curious she always up sale for a BBBJ? Not a fan of them type of providers but ma I'm very interested.
Originally Posted by MrStealyOGirl
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 16:08 #13185Regular Member

Posts: 25Anslee
Stay away!
I contacted her and come were slow. We finally got something scheduled and I asked for extra serviced so my rates were pretty high. When I get to the her location, the places wasn't the best place I'm town. She tells me her room # and I go in. When was cute and looked like her pics. We got started and like 5 minutes in the session there was a knock on the door. It was her pimp asking for the donation, that should have been the first red flag. We start over again and started to go at it, another 5 minutes later there was a banging at the door from her pimp / boyfriend saying we are getting kicked out. So she gets dressed again, and he does not stop knocking on the door. By that point I was over it and I couldn't get my money back because her pimp had taken it. I pulled my "raincoat" off and it was all bloody, that was super disgusting. Once I get dressed she rushes out and says I'll be back, but I was not going to stay in there and wait, I just left. Then she accused me on being a cop. Anyway, horrible experience and disgusting hygiene. I spent quite a lot on add-ons and didn't even get service, I wasn't there for longer than 15 minutes. I will not repeated and will never contact her again, horrible scam horrible and disgusting hygiene.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...e/401854679955
-
04-23-26 12:31 #13184Senior Member

Posts: 175Star
Wonder where she is today?
Originally Posted by Zingzang
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 11:25 #13183Senior Member

Posts: 50I prefer to stay away from the hotels and away from ladies that don't look like their pics and may or may not be knee deep into an addiction. If that means I pay $200 for a qv at clean safe place then so be it.
Originally Posted by Zingzang
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 16:19 #13182Regular Member

Posts: 20Pinkpearl
Thanks I checked, she told me "I only do incalls, no dates. 60- 800 90- 1200".
Originally Posted by NeedPrettyToes
[View Original Post]
Must be real good I guesss.
-
04-22-26 10:14 #13181Senior Member

Posts: 50PinkPearlyGirl
Another great option for those of us that prefer a clean, drug free experience with a top notch provider. Hit her up, you will not be disappointed at all!
https://tryst.link/online/pinkpearlygirl01-
-
04-20-26 10:01 #13180Regular Member

Posts: 20She scammed me completely in a outcall
My experience was bad. She requested a pick up from her extended hotel, near waffle house Shallowford rd.
Originally Posted by HullyWully
[View Original Post]
Came to my room. Conversation during the drive was good. Counted her donation for time.
350. She went to bathroom to freshen up with phone and was talking to her partner.
She came out and headed to the door. Texted me she will be back, her sister needs her room key and she went to meet her in lobby. Sister took off in her car and never came back. She keep changing her number. This is classic Outcall scam.
It happen to me for first time in Chattanooga.
-
04-19-26 20:11 #13179Senior Member

Posts: 380Secret
I've seen her several times from when she first started until recently. She had an extended break while staying at the grey bar hotel, used to work some from her home in Ringgold. But I've never had a bad experience with her. Never felt like she was going to rip me off. Never felt she was running a scam. She's always performed.
Originally Posted by Smokie4
[View Original Post]
Only downside, communication. Sometimes it'll be going good, then she ghosts. Not always, but it's happened a few times. And no CIM.
-
04-19-26 15:58 #13178Regular Member

Posts: 7Word about it going both ways brother -- I never try to rip any these girls off, trust me they need it alot more than I do whether they rip me off or not. And for quite alot of them they need us more than we need them. Cause at the end of the day we johns have the buying power. You can always walk & hold your roses for another day, but these girls can get themselves into very desperate situations & desperate people tend to do desperate things that tend to cross boundaries. When the lizard survival brain takes over you do stuff you otherwise wouldn't do. Perfect example is having a gun to your head, or being faced w being on the street or starving to death. Taste desperate and you get why some people steal from you -- but that isn't to condone it. Cause karma is a ***** regardless & dgaf who did the stealing, it comes back to them. Dirty johns make it harder out here for everyone just like the dirty girls do. One hand washes the other ideally but when people get desperate and / or greedy, or just dgaf who they rip off that's when you have problems unfortunately. No one wants problems. We are all ideally there for a good time. But forums like this helps us sort out the snakes in the field.
Originally Posted by Smokie4
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 15:42 #13177Regular Member

Posts: 7Bbw
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...e/527449033497
If you don't like big girls, then do not waste your time here. That being said, if you like bbw and / or if BJ is your thing, then she is your girl & worth an affordable QV any day. 10/10 on the head game- she gets into it where others I've experienced just don't. I don't finish w BJ usually but I got to hand it to this one she came very close & I had to stop her so I didn't have to cut the session short. Location could be better but you're just not always going to be going to super nice places doing this hobby. Overall a good experience with a cool girl def worth keeping on the roster for the head game alone imo. Being a tight package aint everything. You could look like a dallas cowboys cheerleader & have a **** attitude that cancels it all right out. Respect and skill go a long way in this hobby.
-
04-19-26 15:28 #13176Senior Member

Posts: 1026Exacty
Your right. And just because they are good don't mean that stay that way. I always try to be honest. She has had her problems in the past for sure. She also had a guy rip her off on here so he puts her down any chance he gets. If it's deserved then so be it. That goes both ways. But for now she seems Great and back in form for a Great Experience.
Originally Posted by MrStealyOGirl
[View Original Post]
Gern.
-
04-19-26 15:21 #13175Regular Member

Posts: 7I tried to set something up with this one. Once I heard CBJ I was passing hard. No thanks. Especially glad I passed now knowing she would have complained the whole time anyways ab the taste. She need to retire from the game if that is a problem for her. Just being real.
Originally Posted by HullyWully
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 15:14 #13174Regular Member

Posts: 7Thanks for the honest feedback. Been wanting to set up something with her for awhile now cause she's up there in looks based on her pics. Just haven't been able to get the stars to align yet but reviews like these are very reassuring to not give up on it. I've been in this hobby for years now & until recently just read these reviews as personal recon rather than me chime in myself ab my own experiences- but we honest johns got to look out for each other, cause we're just plays at the end of the day to these girls so it's good to know which ones are good people and which ones to steer clear of. So many bad things can happen in this & no body wants to get ripped off or have a bad experience in any way. When you see the red flags you got to walk away & live to see a better day.
Originally Posted by Smokie4
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





