Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 18204
-
04-21-26 21:35 #17454Senior Member

Posts: 91Thank you for the update
Thank you for the update. I was beginning to wonder.
Originally Posted by IWish
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately for me my opportunities are only during weekday mornings / early afternoons.
Wish her well.
-
04-21-26 16:03 #17453Senior Member

Posts: 2059I wanted to see her last weekend.
I was in Jax for business and I was planning on calling her Sat night. Unfortunately, I wasn't feeling well. I can tell everyone that if you go to Jax, do NOT eat dinner at the Bearded Pig BBQ restaurant! I payed dearly for it that night and the next day. SMH.
Originally Posted by IWish
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 11:05 #17452Senior Member

Posts: 150Debbie vUpdate
She's doing ok for now. In Jax, but can only do cd there for now. Says she may come to orlando on weekends. Lhk if intersted. She needs gk in jax.
-
04-20-26 15:10 #17451Senior Member

Posts: 634She's great!
Happy she's closer to my side of town. She's a great provider with zero drama.
Originally Posted by Rich5
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 14:34 #17450Senior Member

Posts: 167Fun with Sylvia Hope
Many UTRs in our community are good value for the encounter but Sylvia Hope is a great value experience. She aims to satisfy your needs to the fullest. Many times she whispered in my ears "just tell me what you want. " She never disappoints. To me, I liken my time with Sylvia to that of Xina from the Space Coast board. They BOTH give you PSE or close to it. We are definitely fortunate to have Sylvia in our community. Sylvia is her own gatekeeper so send her a hello!
-
04-20-26 10:13 #17449Senior Member

Posts: 215Alexis
No she doesn't want her photos out but if you do some research there are a few on here posted without her permission.
Originally Posted by RAFraf
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 08:33 #17448Regular Member

Posts: 4Utr
I dm'd you. Hoping to see your utr.
Originally Posted by RoudiAudi
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 01:17 #17447Senior Member

Posts: 46Alexis
Can you share her pics?
Originally Posted by PorkChopp
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 22:39 #17446Senior Member

Posts: 489CSB wants to thank you all for your requests!
There have been many requests for CSB's digits and passcode. She asked me to hold off for a couple of days. She's been overwhelmed. You can continue to request for her digits, and as soon as she gives me the okay, I will start replying quickly. Please have posts of girls that you have seen. I need to see a good story with details. If you have received digits from me before, then you should have no issues receiving digits for CSB. FYI: Some gatekeepers freak out on read receipts, I am not one of them. In fact I encourage it. If you get a read receipt and no digits shortly after, then you probably did not have enough qualifying posts. Asking and commenting all the time goes against you. Thanks for your understanding!
R5.
-
04-19-26 21:34 #17445Senior Member

Posts: 123Sarah maitland
Saw Sarah recently cfs GFE DFK 120 Hh and 47 for the room. Glad we still have her. Nice boobies not gigantic huge but sit perfect on her frame.
-
04-18-26 20:24 #17444Senior Member

Posts: 218Had a similar experience with her sister Alexis. She was always 10 minutes away. Interestingly, I saw Seleste walking down the block and chatted with her for a bit and she called her sister and she showed up a few minutes later. Had me waiting 40 minutes total.
Originally Posted by SafeBet
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 14:15 #17443Senior Member

Posts: 62Seleste
How have your guys' communication been with Seleste? Was texting her and was in the area. She said she was available but was at Tmobile. Said it wouldn't be too long. I kept waiting. Texted her again and she said shouldn't be much longer. Kept waiting. Then sent two follow up texts to see if she was done so we could meet and she disappeared and never replied back. Had to move on to another provider. Is that normal for her with spotty communication. It was about an hour and a half of me waiting in a random parking lot from the time she said she was available to meet.
-
04-18-26 13:01 #17442Senior Member

Posts: 152Nice
She is cute and hot. Nice job!
Originally Posted by Rich5
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 12:44 #17441Senior Member

Posts: 243Tampa UTR
I cleared my inbox and gave like 5 guys her number. That's probably good for now. If you have helped me in the past and I may have missed you message me again and I will send to those have sent me ladies info in the past. Can't leave my fellow mongers hanging.
-
04-17-26 14:02 #17440Senior Member

Posts: 1126Your inbox is full. Would love her contact. Thanks.
Originally Posted by RoudiAudi
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






