Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #41

    I love my Orlando

    Get Wrapped up with Hanna

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    One of my ATFs, Hanna Banna is one of the best in Orlando. As GFE as it gets. I've had the pleasure of her company on multiple occasions, always a pleasure.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come get fully wrapped with Hanna Banana. Don't you deserve some pampering? Let me give time away from everything where it's all about you. I'm white, blonde with blue eyes. I have smooth skin that loves to be touched and I smell wonderful. I will greet you at my door with a warm hug and huge smile, but if you don't like what you see when you get to my door you can walk away without any hard feelings. I know how to have a good conversation and stimulate your mind as well as your muscles. I'm sensual and like to tease you till you can't handle it and explode. Safe incall; not hotel. East Orlando.

    D & D free. 200 hour *OLD FRIENDS ALWAYS GET THEIR DEAL*
    Reviewed: TER id=113906
    407 454 411four


    As GFE AS IT GETS............I'm utterly flattered....I treat my men well and appreciate what they do for me.....always

    xoxoxoox
    Hanna Banana
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails belly.jpg‎  

  2. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Roccojeremmy
    Today I met Gaby at her incall, she is very sweet and nice. She is chubby girls with nice breast and big butt mmmmm yeah a real deal. I forgot she is a provider. This my contribution for today.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...Ad?oid=1245656
    http://www.eros-miami.com/files/hs-jennifer88-gaby1.htm

  3. #39

    Bananas are Good for You

    Hanna Banana. What more can I say?

  4. #38

    Latina Gaby

    Today I met Gaby at her incall, she is very sweet and nice. She is chubby girls with nice breast and big butt mmmmm yeah a real deal. I forgot she is a provider. This my contribution for today.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...Ad?oid=1245656
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gaby.jpg‎  

  5. #37

    Gaby

    Found a new real Deal, she is not a spinner but is not a BBW, if you like big breast you will love her, if you like a girl with a pierced tongue that knows how to use it, you will love her, she has a great attitude, she is all about you, she wants to please you and she is very responsive and vocal. Best BBBJ and best GFE session in a long time. She is a keeper.

    This is her CL AD

    http://orlando.craigslist.org/ers/1001582981.html

    "Lets have some FUN today!! I'm available for your enjoyment. 5'5", brown hair, brown eyes, soft skin, 38DD, sexy curves, flirty smile, great personality. INCALLS ONLY. No blocked calls or texting. Call me now at six*one*six, four*zero*one, five*eight*five*five. Or e-mail me with a pic and receive a prompt reply. What are you waiting for? $120/hhr or $170/hr. I can't wait to hear from you.~Gaby xoxox "
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gaby.jpg‎  

  6. #36

    Summer/Kara, Amber

    For those who don't know from reviewing TER, Summer/Kara and Amber are both terrific and the real deal. They may be a bit difficult to get ahold of sometimes, but each offers a full GFE menu, with gusto. I highly recommend them to anyone.

    Summer/Kara - http://orlando.craigslist.org/ers/994945966.html

    Amber - http://orlando.craigslist.org/ers/993802879.html

    Since I have been asking for reviews, I thought I would contribute a few.

    Thanks and have fun!

  7. #35

    Paris

    Although, relatively new to the biz, Paris seems to enjoy the session as much as I do. To top it all off, she has a great attitude, a killer body, and a pretty face. With the proper guidance, she has all the qualities to be a "holy grail" experience. Nnms46.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails paris.jpg‎   paris1.jpg‎   paris2.jpg‎   paris3.jpg‎   paris4.jpg‎  


  8. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeinbrazil
    I saw this little spinner right before Christmas...
    http://orlando.craigslist.org/ers/999320299.html
    She is HOT! the ad unfortunately is gone! Will keep an eye out. Thanks!

  9. #33

    Gina

    I saw this little spinner right before Christmas, she was absolutely the best gfe I had in Orlando so far. Since she was so good I decided not to post about her yet, wanna keep her for myself for a bit. Well the other day I decided to give her a call, while she is still a fun and cheap experience I wouldn't say she was as gfe as the first few times I saw her. If you like slim and petite spinners this girl is for you. She is about 5'2 maybe 100 pounds with nice real C size headlights. Here is a link to her ad, she takes it down after she works so its kind of hard to see it. Also she works odd hours, only works from 4-8pm.

    http://orlando.craigslist.org/ers/999320299.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CIMG1031.jpg‎   CIMG1037.jpg‎  

  10. #32

    Caramel Delight

    Saw our very own Caramel Delight (she posts in the Escort Classified ads thread) earlier today, just for a 15 min to get to know her

    http://carameldelight.escortdiva.com/

    Very hospitable, sweet, sexy curves, round spankable ass, I'd say she looks better than the pictures, sounds cute on the phone.

    Will definitely repeat and spend a longer session with her.

    Great BBBJ.

  11. #31

    Sensuous Sindie

    A real GFE, loves to kiss and really makes you feel wonderful.
    Time well spent.... I will absolutely see her again.


    www.sensuoussindie.com
    Last edited by BigMoonRising; 01-16-09 at 16:42. Reason: to add web address

  12. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by True Critic69
    Can you put the right link. This one doesn't work
    It does work, right click and copy the url. Then paste it in a browser and remove the spaces between see I t y v I be e. Anyways, it's a moot point now, she's no longer in Orlando. Think she's back in Austin, google her number 414 690 8332. She's dyed her hair black (in my last of 3 sessions with her she asked if she should and I said definitely) and she looks amazing now, so I'm hoping she makes it back here.

  13. #29

    Asia from CL

    She is the real deal. Looks somewhat like her picture in her posts. Gives a great CBJ. 150 clams for HHR.

    http://orlando.craigslist.org/ers/980422781.html

    PHFJ Out!

  14. #28

    Hey Ballerum

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballerum08
    Just had a dream with Jessi:

    http://eroticservices.c i t y v i b ...=view&p=584015

    Putting up the CV link since CL posts go down so quickly. Says california but she's in Orlando now.

    She is INCREDIBLY hot, those pictures are dead on. And she has the greatest attitude, makes eye contact and smiles the whole time. Probably my best experience in Orlando so far, and I really hope she sticks around. She says she's looking to stay in Orlando as long as the city will have her, and possibly move here, so guys, treat her right!

    PM for more details.

    Can you put the right link.....this one doesnt work

  15. #27

    wrong forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Pt1977
    Has anyone seen Allie? I find her pictures very attractive and her rates look good but I can't find any reviews anywhere.

    http://orlando.craigslist.org/ers/973838996.html

    Thanks
    If you post to the correct forum you may get answers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape