Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 12149
-
04-19-26 17:42 #11324Senior Member

Posts: 92You mean yurume not Harume right? Would you mind sharing the NYC thread? I didn't find the right one.
Originally Posted by EasyEmail786
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 17:05 #11323Senior Member

Posts: 194Harume was hibiki in ny
Did some digging because pics looks hot. She did not get much love in ny. May be too many talent in ny.
Originally Posted by Hmapril
[View Original Post]
One person said she was put in small room and her legs are long so her leg was.
Touching the sealing LOL. What kind of rooms they have Ny?
-
04-19-26 15:07 #11322Senior Member

Posts: 92Thanks bro for the intelligence.
Originally Posted by PeacH94
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 11:32 #11321Senior Member

Posts: 165Spotting shills
Eli has 2 reviews - 1 real and 1 shill. It's pretty funny reading them together because it shows how obvious the shilling is.
Real Review:
Shill Review (probably written by AI):General Details.
Found AngelBaby through reviews, texted for inquiries, and was able to text for a same-day appointment. Screening, scheduling, and communication was very easy and quick, standard stuff for an Asian agency. Eli is an average Asian provider, she offers a little extra as per these new Asian GFE agencies. A nice time if you're looking for something nice and to the point.
The Juicy Details.
Showed up and was greeted by a short Japanese woman at the door where I dropped the donation as prompted on the sofa, she confirmed the services (she has an upsell menu on her phone), to which I confirmed, then was directed to shower and BT, typical for Asian agencies. The photos on the website are not her. Fair service for Asian GFE providers with upsell. Started off BBBJ complete with BLS and a handjob which hurt because of her ring on her left hand, 69 but she her torso was so short it was difficult for me to lick her clit without straining my neck, BBFS lazy dog but wasn't sure I was getting the right angle for entry so switched to missionary, I tried kissing her shoulder but she shrugged me off twice, before pulling her to the edge of the bed and finishing in stand and deliver, it was kind of funny seeing her go to the bathroom to wash my cum dripping out of her pussy. Was about to leave but she offered via translator a choice of either MSOG or a massage, to which I chose the latter because the chemistry was not there to get aroused a second time. Not an English speaker but she understood the assignment, she's transactional but does her job, not the best but maybe it's because she was too small for me and there was no chemistry, probably won't repeat.
General Details.
I visited a new Japanese girl named Eli on Tuesday afternoon. Her photos and stats on the website are accurate. VIPs read on.
The Juicy Details.
When the door opened, Eli greeted me with a friendly smile while wearing a one-piece dress. She is exactly as pictured petite, slim, cute, and young. Once the dress came off, I saw her natural B-cup breasts with nice perky nipples, a smooth kitty, thin waist, toned legs, and a cute little ass.
We went to the washroom for a quick mouth rinse and jumped in the shower. She started with very active DFK. After drying off, we moved back to the bedroom and stood by the bed kissing passionately. She was very enthusiastic. I pulled her onto the bed and held her close like a girlfriend while we kept making out.
Since I only had 30 minutes, I lay down and she took the lead. She kissed her way from my ears and neck down to my nipples and gave me a nice BBBJ. I tapped her to turn around for 69. Her young pussy smelled fresh and she responded strongly with louder and louder moans that really turned me on.
She grabbed a condom, applied some lube, and climbed on top in CG. She's not a pro rider but she tried her best and leaned down for more DFK and ear kisses, which felt amazing. I skipped doggy because I wanted to keep kissing her and finished in missionary. She told me she was cumming and asked me to go deeper. I put her legs on my shoulders, pounded her hard, and we both finished together.
Overall, it was a really good GFE. Eli is a sweet girl and I would consider repeating, but I want to try another wild one named Ai first.
-
04-19-26 09:56 #11320Senior Member

Posts: 98Yurume AB888
I caught Yurume on her very first day working. She's a fresh, highly motivated girl in her mid-20's. Her face is top-tier GND, genuinely pretty, and she has a perfectly slender, all-natural body with sexy curves in all the right places. The photos are accurate, just with a light touch of Photoshop.
Originally Posted by Hmapril
[View Original Post]
As for her service, I won't go into details here in case some guys accuse me of being a shill. Just keep in mind that YMMV.
-
04-19-26 01:59 #11319Senior Member

Posts: 152IDK about this one.
Originally Posted by Ksl93
[View Original Post]
Welcome to the club of perverts Syrax (and any other newbies), please don't feel the need to follow the format of recent posts here. A lot of them are not particularly helpful and/or they are AI written crap (you can check this yourself).
This forum has been plagued with shills and shit recently, so if you're legit then good on ya.
-
04-18-26 17:04 #11318Senior Member

Posts: 92Yurume At ab
Yurume At ab looks hot, anyone tasted her?
-
04-18-26 14:26 #11317Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 144Kira at AB99
Kira has a very pretty face and a slim body, with natural C-cup curves. In her photos, she has bangs, but in person she doesn't, and honestly, it looks even better on her. She was giggly and easygoing, and we ended up chatting a bit before things really got started.
We shared some light kissing in the shower, then headed back to the bedroom where the chemistry picked up. She responded really well to kissing very natural, almost like a girlfriend vibe. She slowly worked her way down my body and kept things engaging with decent technique. When she suggested 69, I was definitely on board.
For the main part, we stayed mostly in missionary and a bit of side-by-side, keeping a lot of close contact and kissing throughout, which made it feel more intimate. I eventually finished while we were still close and holding each other.
Overall, it was a great GFE-style experience. She's warm, easy to connect with, and I could see us being freinds if she stays longer.
-
04-18-26 12:04 #11316Regular Member

Posts: 7Hmmm, yep, I am fake, you can add me to your ignore list.
Originally Posted by Ksl93
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 11:36 #11315Senior Member

Posts: 106Fake
Welcome to the new fake account. Same descriptions, all say the girls love what they do, and this girls is Latina and speaks Spanish. Really don't understand the need to lie about where they are from 😂 like the fake "italians". Dude. We all know she is latina and has never spoken italian in her life. I've seen this girl and she is indeed gorgeous and was very friendly, so I would still recommend her though, but be careful with the fake accounts from the agencies.
Originally Posted by Syrax
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 18:52 #11314Regular Member

Posts: 7Joyfulbay Helena
Long time lurker, first time post review here. Tried Helena few hours ago. Yep, she looks very much like her pictures. She was wearing beautiful black lingerie with nice black stockings and a robe. She's a young Brazilian / Spanish girl with basically no English. Chatted lightly on the couch. My basic Spanish helped. Laid down the donation and took a quick rinse off. Joined her in the bedroom and we started making out with lots of stroking and groping. Then onto the bed for more LFK and roving hands everywhere. Went down for DATY, shaved and delightful. She was loving it and got really vocal. She then switched to a very good CBJ with some BLS. We did some 69 and face sitting, she enjoyed the hell out of that. More LFK followed, then I had her lie on top of me, me on my back, her back against my chest in a leaned-back RCG position. Finished right there. We spent the rest of the time cuddling and lightly stroking each other's bodies. Beautiful smooth skin, almost no blemishes, just a solid, tight curvy body with great boobs, soft kissable lips and a genuinely nice GFE vibe when the chemistry clicks. Sometimes it clicks and I'm sure YMMV but this one really did for me.
-
04-17-26 11:12 #11313Regular Member

Posts: 5Kira must've been here before, maybe last year or the year before. Same with Nana on ABFY's site, she's been here before too.
Originally Posted by JackSlowFuck
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 11:02 #11312Regular Member

Posts: 5Mimi at ABFY
I was intrigued by Mimi's video (looks like AI generated) and decided to book a session to see what she was really like in person.
When the door opened, I was greeted by a beautiful petite Japanese girl wearing a sexy all-white lingerie outfit and heels. She looked exactly match her pictures and I was very pleased.
She gave me a warm hug and kiss right at the door. After handled donation, we took a quick shower together. She dried me off, handed me bt, and we started with some nice DFK.
I sat on the edge of the bed and Mimi got on her knees. She kissed her way down to my cock, giving some BLS along the way before wrapping her soft, wet lips around my shaft. Her twirling tongue action felt incredible. I loved watching her try to take me deeper.
I decided to return the favor, so I pulled her up and kissed my way down her body from her neck to her tits, belly, and inner thighs. When I finally reached her pussy, it was clean, fresh-smelling, and tasted great. I slid a lubed finger inside her while licking and sucking on her clit. She responded beautifully.
Once she was fully wet and ready, I suited up and entered her in standing mish. We had lots of good eye contact, deep kissing, and mutual breast sucking. We tried several positions, both kinky and standard. While she was riding me in RCG, she came hard. Soon after, I unloaded deep inside her.
Mimi politely removed the condom, then immediately started sucking me again for round two. I had no complaints. After suiting up once more, we went through multiple positions and finished with CIM.
We ended the session with a light massage, followed by another shower and getting dressed. She gave me hugs and kisses on the way out and even handed me a bottle of water to go. I'm convinced she's a keeper. Treat her well, boys.
-
04-17-26 00:53 #11311Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 64Kira at AB99
I was going to see AI today from the reviews, but she seems popular I wasn't able to book her. Then I went Kira which was also a great choose. She look just like the photos but without her bangs. The third photo of her with the white bra resemble her the most.
In the bedroom she started slow with sensual kisses, her lips teasing mine before she climbed on top of me in cowgirl. The way she grinded, the warmth, the slickness, it had me gripping her waist, pulling her closer, letting her set the perfect rhythm.
I flipped her over, taking her in missionary, her legs wrapping around me as I sank deeper. Her moans were soft at first but as I picked up the pace, they turned breathless and desperate. I held back, not wanting to finish just yet. I needed more of her.
We switched positions. Doggy then lazy doggy, her perfect ass pushing back against me as I drove into her, gripping her hips tight. The view was intoxicating. I could not get enough of the way she moved, the way she felt, very smooth skin. I eventually wasn't able to hold any longer busted right in the bag while pounding her ass.
-
04-17-26 00:42 #11310Senior Member

Posts: 61Airi JB Aka Ai AB888
I booked a 45-minute session with Airi for a quick TOFTT, and man, she did not disappoint. Top notch girl!
Airi is exactly the girl in the pictures. She has a cute face and that sweet smile that gives real girlfriend vibes. She is slim with a nice curvy build with those big natural D-cup tits. Soft and heavy in the best way. She has pale skin, no tattoos, and a round ass that looks even better in person.
She greeted me at the door in a set of sexy lingerie with a big smile, held my hand, and led me inside. We chatted for a minute, then jumped in the shower. She was super attentive, asked about the water temperature, soaped me up nicely, and gave me a slow preview BBBJ while looking up with those eyes. It felt amazing.
Back on the bed, she asked if I wanted to kiss and we went straight into DFK. She is a real pleaser. She licked and sucked my nipples, then went down for a wet, sloppy BBBJ. She was happy to do tits and rim as well and did everything without hesitation. The titfuck was insane. Those huge soft D cups completely wrapped me up while she looked at me. I almost popped right there.
Once the cover was on, she started in CG and rode me nice and deep. We switched to mish with lots of kissing, then doggy where I grabbed that round ass and went hard. She moaned in Japanese and pushed back the whole time. I finished strong in mish while she held me tight.
After she cleaned me up with her mouth, she gave me a light massage and we chatted a bit. She is sweet, patient, and really knows how to make you feel good.
Overall, it was a top-tier session. I highly recommend Airi if you like big natural tits and real GFE. She is only here for a short time, so I am already thinking about a repeat before she leaves.











Reply With Quote





